Advertisement

Author Topic: Don't matter if it's Cabela's/Bass Pro or fishing/hunting, idiotic FRAUDs just  (Read 348 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1333
    • View Profile
...don't care. Yep, same "dumbass" mentality of "it's no big deal, the store can just write it off"  :idiot2::

Manager pushed out of the way while trying to stop 2 suspects stealing from Gwinnett Bass Pro Shop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWeXnJ7JV0A

In the video, one of the suspects is pushing a shopping cart and walking right by the checkout register.

Man shoves Bass Pro Shops manager in Gwinnett as 2 suspects steal over $2,600 in merchandise

LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. — In what appears to be a brazen theft, two men were caught on camera allegedly stealing over $2,600 worth of merchandise from a Bass Pro Shops in Gwinnett County, the department said in a social media post with a video of the incident.

The incident happened July 2 at the store located at Sugarloaf Mills in Lawrenceville off Sugarloaf Parkway, according to Gwinnett County Police. The two suspects are now wanted by police and are asking the public's help in identifying them.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2023, 12:42:47 PM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I've shopped at those stores and have been invited to their events and their customer base is like 90 percent White based on my guestimation so if those stores closed down too due to idiotic FRUADs' "negative" behaviors, those White customers may really push for some real consequences  ???:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
No shortage of valuable merchandise there despite some idiot's claim of "BONE DRY":

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
See what I mean about their customer base being mostly White:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
My aunt lives in LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga

and possible that I lived there the first years of my USA life. 

they have a clear picture like that, these fools are going to get caught eventually

Like this post: +1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Just don't think those "it's not big deal, the store can just easily write it off" idiotic FRAUDs care because they know the punishment is weak...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
"BONE DRY" ...."my ass"  :o:

How a pattern of shoplifting ammunition led Delaware to demand Cabela's records

The investigation began after 39-year-old Danielle M. Brookens told investigators she'd shoplifted half a million rounds of ammunition from the store over a year's time.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +249
    • View Profile
Just don't think those "it's not big deal, the store can just easily write it off" idiotic FRAUDs care because they know the punishment is weak...

And that's the truth... weak punishment and retaliation from the big box store if you try to stop the thieves - you'll get fired.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Again, even if these apes are caught for their crime, what is the consequence??

Suspect police say shoved Ga. Bass Pro Shop manager trying to stop robbery identified

On Friday, police said they have identified McKinley Singletary, 42, as one of the suspects. McKinley has been charged with two counts of theft by shoplifting. Police are still searching for Singleton. The other suspect has still not been identified.

Advertisements