Advertisement

Author Topic: I don’t understand why HEALTHCARE is bad for you???  (Read 2394 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Re: I don’t understand why HEALTHCARE is bad for you???
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2023, 04:40:52 PM »
Healthcare isn't bad and neither is supplementing income for food. But do you really think we should cover everything?

People already have healthcare albeit that it doesn't cover everything. Just like SNAP recipients get checks to buy food but it doesn't cover everything. It's like like SNAP recipients can keep spending their card on lobster every time.

But let's be unreasonable like hmgRock. Because aren't we just better people to shout out things we don't know anything about when we're not the ones who have to actually take action and responsibility?

I can be a keyboard philanthropist 24/7. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2023, 04:49:15 PM »
hmgRock,

I know you can't respond because you're banned. But I'll let everybody know that you have an open marriage since you're very progressive. It's her body, her choice. In fact, isn't it also her money to be used as she pleases? The house is also hers so she should be able to invite anybody to come. This is the traditional marriage vow:

The vows: "I, ___, take thee, ___, to be my wedded wife/husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith."

Where does it state that she has to only sleep with you and keep you as her only companion? She can still fulfill all her wifely house duties while having fun with others. She wouldn't be breaking any vows with you at all. If you're upset, this would be the "for worse" part that you agreed to. I'm going to strike out the "according to God's holy ordinance" because you don't believe in God. God's ordinance does command one man, one woman and that they only sleep with each other.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2023, 09:47:41 AM »
hmgRock,

I know you can't respond because you're banned. But I'll let everybody know that you have an open marriage since you're very progressive. It's her body, her choice. In fact, isn't it also her money to be used as she pleases? The house is also hers so she should be able to invite anybody to come. This is the traditional marriage vow:

The vows: "I, ___, take thee, ___, to be my wedded wife/husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith."

Where does it state that she has to only sleep with you and keep you as her only companion? She can still fulfill all her wifely house duties while having fun with others. She wouldn't be breaking any vows with you at all. If you're upset, this would be the "for worse" part that you agreed to. I'm going to strike out the "according to God's holy ordinance" because you don't believe in God. God's ordinance does command one man, one woman and that they only sleep with each other.

i don't even understand what you are talking about
here we are talking about healthcare
and you going go talk about marriage vow

like WTH

can't even stay on the subject...

like i say

THE GOP HAS CONVINCE YALL HEALTHCARE IS BADDD FOR YOU...
it is the most dystopian thing i ever witness in this lifetime

;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Advertisements