Advertisement

Author Topic: That's why we chose Blue Lagoon as everything was included  (Read 104 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile
That's why we chose Blue Lagoon as everything was included
« on: August 17, 2023, 06:13:25 PM »
...no need to rent a towel for 3 bucks  ;D:

I'm an American who visited Iceland for the first time. Here are 7 mistakes I made.

While I had an amazing time visiting Iceland in June, I made a few mistakes during my trip. Iceland has been at the top of my travel bucket list for years, and I thought the country's gorgeous scenery and famous tourist attractions like the Blue Lagoon lived up to the hype. However, I made a few mistakes along the way, and would do some things differently if I ever make it back there again. I visited three lagoons during my trip to Iceland: the Blue Lagoon, Sky Lagoon, and Secret Lagoon. The Blue Lagoon's cheapest admission was $93 and included a locker, a towel, a mineral face mask, and a drink from the bar inside the lagoon. The Sky Lagoon's cheapest ticket cost 7,990 ISK, or about $60.43, and included a locker and a towel. The Secret Lagoon cost 3,300 ISK, or $24.96, and only included a locker. At the Blue Lagoon and Sky Lagoon, towels were included in the cost of my ticket. I'd assumed that the Secret Lagoon admission would include towels as well, but that wasn't the case. I made the mistake of swimming in the steaming geothermal pool before realizing it cost 500 ISK, or about $3.78, to rent a towel.

Here are the photos I took while visiting Blue Lagoon:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements