Advertisement

Author Topic: CA Asian medical doctor is not a fan of Israel either but did they go too far in  (Read 223 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1329
    • View Profile
..punishing and limiting his freedom of speech?

'He does not deserve this': University of Ottawa criticized after medical resident suspended for pro-Palestine posts A petition aiming to reinstate Dr. Yipeng Ge and launch an inquiry into the school's faculty of medicine has received more than 28,000 signatures

The University of Ottawa is being criticized for suspending a medical resident after he shared pro-Palestinian views on social media.

Dr. Yipeng Ge, a resident physician in his fourth year of public health and preventive medicine, has been reposting information on X — previously known as Twitter — since Hamas attacked Israel on Oct. 7.

A joint Instagram post on Saturday by journalist Shaun King and a page called Hidden Palestine indicates Ge was "abruptly" suspended from his residency. It also alleged the University of Ottawa's Faculty of Medicine misused its authority, intimidating residents and students through censorship, and urged people to call on the school to investigate professor Dr. Yoni Freedhoff.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Again... the fight is not with Palestinians.. . it's with Hamas. Can't help if Hamas are using their own people as meat shield. And we all know that when there is a war, innocent civilians will die.

But don't take my word for it... take it from a son of one of Hamas's founder.(google his speech to the UN and his messages)

Did this doctor care about China's treatment of the Uyghurs? His own country is committing genocide and I bet not a single word is spoken by him.

It amazed me that these Pro-Palestine people said nothing when Hamas raped, tortured and behead babies, children, women, young men - civilians. But come out crying and protesting as soon as Israel retaliated.

When terrorists attack the US (twin towers), the US went and destroyed two countries (Iraq and Afgan) and I'm 100% sure thousands of civilians were killed during those campaigns. But no one complained or protested for the innocent lives being lost.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +653
    • View Profile
Again... the fight is not with Palestinians.. . it's with Hamas. Can't help if Hamas are using their own people as meat shield. And we all know that when there is a war, innocent civilians will die.

But don't take my word for it... take it from a son of one of Hamas's founder.(google his speech to the UN and his messages)

Did this doctor care about China's treatment of the Uyghurs? His own country is committing genocide and I bet not a single word is spoken by him.

It amazed me that these Pro-Palestine people said nothing when Hamas raped, tortured and behead babies, children, women, young men - civilians. But come out crying and protesting as soon as Israel retaliated.

When terrorists attack the US (twin towers), the US went and destroyed two countries (Iraq and Afgan) and I'm 100% sure thousands of civilians were killed during those campaigns. But no one complained or protested for the innocent lives being lost.

When China was implementing the one child policy, Uyghurs could have up to three. China is doing a horrible job at the genocide of the Uyghurs then.

Advertisements