Advertisement

Author Topic: Leftie/Demmie fools trying to make a point but...  (Read 106 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +246
    • View Profile
Leftie/Demmie fools trying to make a point but...
« on: February 19, 2024, 12:03:20 PM »
only ended up screwing themselves and the city's residents...

Y'all remember when the leadership fools in SF banned doing businesses in states that they claimed are not drooling over the alphabet community, have limited access to baby murdering and voterID racism... Well, looks like these little bans are costly to SF. Just getting toilet paper became a problem because these businesses that SF is allow to get them from are raising their prices - knowing they have no competition. Everything that the city want to do end up costing them. To get around this little banned mess the created for themselves, they came up with waivers so they could do businesses with these states, however, that created more costs because the city need to hire more employees to do the paper work and it took forever to get them approved. And we all know that time is money.

Well, they finally cried uncle and are now willing to do businesses with all these states - however, there are still rules that businesses in these states still need to abide to -  guess these fools never learned. If I was a business in one of these states, I would refused to do business with SF until they removed all the BS. Actually, these states that were banned by SF should refused to allow any of their businesses in their state to do business with SF.

e.g. The Recreation and Parks Dept. needed to get a waiver just to do businesses with a local LGBT_WRX_CRV_X YZ business because that business was bought out by another business located in one of those banned states. LMAO!!!!

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: Leftie/Demmie fools trying to make a point but...
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2024, 12:17:25 PM »
LMAO

that just alot of gibberish rambling much to do about nothing
i got lost trying to see what your point is

there sooo many US cities with problem
why you always talking about SF
what about baton rouge

;D ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
Re: Leftie/Demmie fools trying to make a point but...
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2024, 01:58:56 PM »
only ended up screwing themselves and the city's residents...

Y'all remember when the leadership fools in SF banned doing businesses in states that they claimed are not drooling over the alphabet community, have limited access to baby murdering and voterID racism... Well, looks like these little bans are costly to SF. Just getting toilet paper became a problem because these businesses that SF is allow to get them from are raising their prices - knowing they have no competition. Everything that the city want to do end up costing them. To get around this little banned mess the created for themselves, they came up with waivers so they could do businesses with these states, however, that created more costs because the city need to hire more employees to do the paper work and it took forever to get them approved. And we all know that time is money.

Well, they finally cried uncle and are now willing to do businesses with all these states - however, there are still rules that businesses in these states still need to abide to -  guess these fools never learned. If I was a business in one of these states, I would refused to do business with SF until they removed all the BS. Actually, these states that were banned by SF should refused to allow any of their businesses in their state to do business with SF.

e.g. The Recreation and Parks Dept. needed to get a waiver just to do businesses with a local LGBT_WRX_CRV_X YZ business because that business was bought out by another business located in one of those banned states. LMAO!!!!

Many of those businesses voted for what they got.

Advertisements