Advertisement

Author Topic: Uber to pull out of Minneapolis, MN - Good job!  (Read 145 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Uber to pull out of Minneapolis, MN - Good job!
« on: April 16, 2024, 10:52:20 AM »
 :D

BIDEMONICS at work, y'all.

Too bad for Uber drivers though.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: Uber to pull out of Minneapolis, MN - Good job!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2024, 11:04:27 AM »
damn BNM was soo happy and giggling…
..for the downfall of joe biden economics plan

too badddd

she don’t know all companies will/have use this threat many times in the past

;D ;D ;D

ALL BARK, NO Bites

Thats all these companies do to get favor

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The ride-hailing companies Uber and Lyft said they will delay their planned exit from Minneapolis after city officials decided Wednesday to push back the start of a driver pay raise by two months

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2024, 11:11:29 AM »
^^^

Sure. That's what a lot of liberal folks in liberal Portland said, too.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Oh, and Californians.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

The Uber driver crybabies need to understand that these opportunities are set up as side hustles only. Even though companies like DoorDash, ShipT and Instacart offer benefits, one should always find another main source of income that is more stable.

Uber crybabies are just upset that MOST customers ARE CHEAP and WON'T TIP.

CORRECTION: MINORITIES ARE CHEAP AND WON'T TIP - ESPECIALLY BLACKS AND ASIANS.

But since Asians are so cheap and rarely use services like DoorDash, ShipT, etc. then I can excuse them.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2024, 11:21:40 AM »
Let's just say that I know something about working with these companies. I earned $2,000 in March and I didn't even work the full month due to having started late and missed the first week, bad weather, and went on a week-long vacation.

On average, I did make $25-30/hour and I tried to average $100/night. On average I worked 4 hours/day, except weekends in which I worked 6 hours.

It all comes down to LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION if you want to make money from this.

WHITE PEOPLE ROCK! I got a $30 tip from a white mom. White people ALWAYS tip. Very few do not.

I won't work in areas with a large LIBERAL kaydoo population BECAUSE THEY ARE CHEAP AND DON'T TIP. One time I tried a zone (white suburban area that bordered kaydoo city). Kaydoos be ordering from that white suburban city and NOT tip! Why would I drive 5-7 miles for your cheap butt?

DON'T WORK IN METROPOLITAN CITIES, that's the secret. Especially where there are large kaydoo neighborhoods. These people will run you down and not tip you. It isn't worth it. I can see why Uber drivers don't make much in Minneapolis.

OH BY THE WAY, THE ZONES I WORK OUT OF ARE WHITE CONSERVATIVES BECAUSE THEY TIP THE BEST! EVEN THE STUDIES PROVE IT. ESPECIALLY WHITE CONSERVATIVE MEN, AND I CAN TESTIFY TO THAT.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2024, 11:26:21 AM »
^^^^

you just ranting because you hate MN because it's liberal
and you want it to fail sooo bad

THAT'S ALL

companies will threat to leave... just like elon musk and his tesla in california
still there.... COLOR ME SURPRISE

;D ;D ;D

at the end of the day
THERE JUST TOOO MUCH MONEY TO BE MADE IN MN
AND THEY AIN'T LEAVING

;D ;D ;D

Gross bookings surged 22% from the prior-year period to $37.6 billion.

For the year, Uber posted a profit of $1.89 billion, or 87 cents per share, on revenue of $37.28 billion.

“Our audiences are larger and more engaged than ever, with our platform powering an average of nearly 26 million daily trips last year,” Khosrowshahi said.

Last month Uber announced that it was shutting down alcohol delivery app Drizly at the end of March so that it could focus on its core Uber Eats strategy of helping consumers get almost anything on a single app.

Shares of Uber Technologies Inc., based in San Francisco, reaching an all-time high of $71.90 early Wednesday.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2024, 11:37:42 AM »
^^^^

you just ranting because you hate MN because it's liberal
and you want it to fail sooo bad

THAT'S ALL

companies will threat to leave... just like elon musk and his tesla in california
still there.... COLOR ME SURPRISE

;D ;D ;D

at the end of the day
THERE JUST TOOO MUCH MONEY TO BE MADE IN MN
AND THEY AIN'T LEAVING

;D ;D ;D

Gross bookings surged 22% from the prior-year period to $37.6 billion.

For the year, Uber posted a profit of $1.89 billion, or 87 cents per share, on revenue of $37.28 billion.

“Our audiences are larger and more engaged than ever, with our platform powering an average of nearly 26 million daily trips last year,” Khosrowshahi said.

Last month Uber announced that it was shutting down alcohol delivery app Drizly at the end of March so that it could focus on its core Uber Eats strategy of helping consumers get almost anything on a single app.

Shares of Uber Technologies Inc., based in San Francisco, reaching an all-time high of $71.90 early Wednesday.

I don't have to want liberal cities to fail. They fail on their own.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

But hey, I'm one of those rich people so it doesn't affect me.

A long time ago I worked at a non-profit organization. Of course, we supported liberal politicians because it meant more money for our organization. This of course, meant monthly raises and the creation of more job positions so that we didn't have to do the work of two people. The thing is that it wasn't like a lot of people were using our services. lol Of course, that wasn't OUR FAULT that the poor liberals who voted for this stuff don't want to come. We were there to serve them, but we can't force them to take it.

I also lived in one of the most affluent liberal cities in the state with the highest property taxes. These white liberals were always claiming to be compassionate but they would implement policies that kept out the neighboring kaydoos and minorities. When I went on Nextdoor, all I saw were moms and seniors looking to hire nannies and landscapers. lol The only kaydoos who lived there were doctors. And the only Asians were Chinese women married to white men.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2024, 11:43:59 AM »

But hey, I'm one of those rich people

than the liberal city AND their liberal policy is working for you... duhh

see my other thread

go to the deep south
those conservative policy don't work
its is poor as hell

it sad too

;D ;D ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2024, 11:45:06 AM »
So my long-time gay friend moved to a super, fast-paced liberal city awhile back. I still remember the days when he was in and out of jobs. He took small side jobs to make extra cash. Welps, he finally hit it big time and got hired by a very large, reputable company. He is the director at xyz and makes 6 figures now. But because this lib city is so expensive, he can only afford a small two bedroom apartment and has to have a roommate.  O0

Same thing with a niece of mine. She actually moved to this same liberal city. She used to be an office assistant (secretary). She got a great opportunity to be an Executive Office Manager of a very posh corporation and she does make close to 6 figures. Again, can only live in two bedroom apartment with a roommate.

It's okay for them since they are single and don't have a family to raise.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2024, 11:49:35 AM »
than the liberal city AND their liberal policy is working for you... duhh

see my other thread

go to the deep south
those conservative policy don't work
its is poor as hell

it sad too

;D ;D ;D

Liberal policies only work for liberal politicians and the non-profits that take taxpayer dollars. I left that place awhile ago, too. I wasn't even there for long. I already made my money before working there, that's why I went to work there because it wasn't like I was trying to make money.

I'm now part of the great capital market. This place is a lot better. Better pay, bonuses, better everything. We also earned every penny because our customers pay us for our products and services.

You're basically advocating for liberal politicians and liberal non-profits to take taxpayer dollars. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2024, 12:33:40 PM »
Liberal policies only work for liberal politicians and the non-profits that take taxpayer dollars. I left that place awhile ago, too. I wasn't even there for long. I already made my money before working there, that's why I went to work there because it wasn't like I was trying to make money.

I'm now part of the great capital market. This place is a lot better. Better pay, bonuses, better everything. We also earned every penny because our customers pay us for our products and services.

You're basically advocating for liberal politicians and liberal non-profits to take taxpayer dollars.

than the liberal policy in your liberal city is working

duhhh

;D ;D ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2024, 12:43:17 PM »
than the liberal policy in your liberal city is working

duhhh

;D ;D ;D

Yeah, working to keep liberal voters super poor and dumb.

But don't worry, white liberals are here to save you. Keep voting for them. They'll help you keep your Uber job.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2024, 01:03:52 PM »
Yeah, working to keep liberal voters super poor and dumb.

But don't worry, white liberals are here to save you. Keep voting for them. They'll help you keep your Uber job.

liberal policy in your city has make you rich
has it not???

;D ;D ;D

go to the deep south
it will take poor to the next level

see my other thread

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2024, 10:14:09 PM »
i won’t worry about it too much
i bet you $5 they just stay
the money is too good

its just threat that all companies do

;D ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2024, 10:49:22 AM »
liberal policy in your city has make you rich
has it not???

;D ;D ;D

go to the deep south
it will take poor to the next level

see my other thread

Um NO. I already obtained my wealth prior to living in this liberal city. Liberal cities only enrich those who wield the power and implement these policies that fail their supporters ------> that is precisely my point. For example, OF COURSE TEACHERS WANT AN INCREASE IN PAY - SPECIFICALLY THOSE IN THE INNER CITY SCHOOL DISTRICTS. But a bigger paycheck never results in higher student performance. Teachers just want compensation for babysitting these rotten brats who don't have any home training. But the stupid liberal parents don't know that.  :idiot2: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

YOUR TOP DEMOCRAT LEADERS ARE PLAYING YOU BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT YOU ARE STUPID.

Here, it looks like you're just trolling. Let's see the real you to see just how authentic to you are.

Advertisements