Advertisement

Author Topic: How out of touch are Lefties/Demmies...  (Read 15 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
How out of touch are Lefties/Demmies...
« on: April 16, 2024, 12:33:36 PM »
They all seem to think they are much much better off with high inflation, high gas price and high cost of consumer goods...

Brandon seems to portray himself as "I don't feel your pain" on the state of the economy... "Some of his sycophants in Congress and his stooges in the media are complaining that the problem isn’t Mr. Biden’s failed policies, but that Americans are too stupid to understand how good things are today." - WT

NYT writer, Gail Collins: “I know that we aren’t supposed to lecture people about how good their lives are, but it’s weird that the nation doesn’t seem more conscious of how well things are going. … Prices have begun to stabilize or even drop.” What she's is saying is Listen up, all you little people: “Bidenomics” is as good as it gets. You’re just going to have to learn to live with 20% higher prices, trillion-dollar deficits, declining purchasing power, schools that don’t teach, crime on the streets, a porous border, and $4-a-gallon gas (some states are lower while other states are higher). It's high but as least it's stabilizing...

Articles like:
"Why inflation is good for every American" - CNN
"Inflation is good for you" - The Intercept

Even David Axelrod, Obama's political director, has warned Mr. Biden to stop hyping an economy that has left more than half of this country behind.

It drives me crazy when he does that,” Mr. Axelrod said.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Advertisements