Advertisement

Author Topic: Good for these women, gotta do what's best for you  (Read 128 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
Good for these women, gotta do what's best for you
« on: April 16, 2024, 02:12:37 PM »
Much better than having kids just to neglect, abuse and even killed them at the end... :idiot2:

Women Confessed Why They'll Never Have Kids, And It's Extremely Enlightening

"Being conscious that my genetics suck, [that's when I realized I didn't want kids]. I also think it's egotistical to have them and pass on your genes and put their lives in danger. The number of people with diseases who can pass them down through MANY generations absolutely scares me.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Re: Good for these women, gotta do what's best for you
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2024, 12:57:08 PM »
In other words, your mom should've aborted all of her children since your dad was abusive and ended up abandoning her anyways.

Wow, agreeing that fatherless children have no place in the world.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2024, 02:22:13 PM »
In other words, your mom should've aborted all of her children since your dad was abusive and ended up abandoning her anyways.

Wow, agreeing that fatherless children have no place in the world.

Oh look who crawled back to prove me right (ONCE AGAIN) despite crying "I will stop reading what you write"

Not only did she read what I wrote but also took time out of her busy schedule to reply..

...YEP, same HYPOCRITE that had no shame kicking her own elderly mother to the curb because her mom was not able to babysit her litter..

"Wow, agreeing that" ungrateful HYPOCRITES "have no place in the world.

;D ;D ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2024, 03:36:24 PM »
So you're not going to offer input about why abortion was not the solution for your mother.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

You seem to think that children born under these circumstances should've just been obliterated, except for you and your siblings.

Based on your logic, one could say the same about you. Your father was so abusive that there was no point for your mom to keep having his children when they'd all be fatherless anyways. Plus, they would've witnessed his rage. Look what it's done to you.

You're a horribly abusive person. You might not use your fist to abuse, but I'm 100% right that you have strong narcissistic traits and psychologicall y abuse your partner.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2024, 03:41:00 PM »
I can pick up that you're very manipulative. And based on your upbringing, your family background, relationship history, how and why you chose your wife, and given your father's DNA, I'm 100% on the nose.

You've learned to act a certain way in public because you know that your father's temper and behavior is unacceptable. You have a lot of your father's traits but you express them differently.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2024, 06:26:25 PM »
So you're not going to offer input about why abortion was not the solution for your mother.

You seem to think that children born under these circumstances should've just been obliterated, except for you and your siblings.

Based on your logic, one could say the same about you. Your father was so abusive that there was no point for your mom to keep having his children when they'd all be fatherless anyways. Plus, they would've witnessed his rage. Look what it's done to you.

You're a horribly abusive person. You might not use your fist to abuse, but I'm 100% right that you have strong narcissistic traits and psychologicall y abuse your partner.

Oh look who crawled back to prove me right (ONCE AGAIN) despite crying "I will stop reading what you write"

Not only did she read what I wrote but also took time out of her busy schedule to reply..

...YEP, same HYPOCRITE that had no shame kicking her own elderly mother to the curb because her mom was not able to babysit her litter..

"So you're not going to offer input about why" you kicked your own elderly mother to the curb just because she couldn't babysit you litter?

"was" that "the solution for your mother"?

"I'm 100% right that you" have used your "fist" to pounce your own elderly mother despite all the sacrifice she's made to raise your UNGRATEFUL HYPOCRITE lunatic self..

;D ;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2024, 06:30:01 PM »
I can pick up that you're very manipulative. And based on your upbringing, your family background, relationship history, how and why you chose your wife, and given your father's DNA, I'm 100% on the nose.

You've learned to act a certain way in public because you know that your father's temper and behavior is unacceptable. You have a lot of your father's traits but you express them differently.

"I can pick up that you're" very abusive to your own elderly mother both mentally and physically despite all the sacrifice she's made to raise you...SHAMELES S..

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2024, 06:46:28 PM »
100%?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

You left your dad back in Laos. You married a non-Hmong wife.

Everything about your actions (in real life) prove you're a bad son.

The things we say on PH are just words.

YOU ACTUALLY TOOK REAL LIFE ACTIONS TO SHOW HOW DESPICABLE YOU ARE TO YOUR OWN PARENTS.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2024, 12:31:05 AM »

"So you're not going to offer input about why" you kicked your own elderly mother to the curb just because she couldn't babysit you litter?

"I'm 100% right that you" have used your "fist" to pounce your own elderly mother despite all the sacrifice she's made to raise your UNGRATEFUL HYPOCRITE lunatic self..

;D ;D ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2024, 01:02:16 AM »
Abortion is the better option if your sons are only going to abandon you by marrying a Chinese wife.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2024, 09:04:15 AM »

;D ;D ;D

Advertisements