Advertisement

Author Topic: Leftwing in Chi-Town hates America??  (Read 141 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
Leftwing in Chi-Town hates America??
« on: April 16, 2024, 11:24:35 PM »
Leftwing activists in Chicago chant ‘death to Israel, death to America’ in Farsi

They were also heard shouting “death to Israel” and “death to America” in Farsi. The video was recorded on Saturday, April 13, after Hatem Abudayyeh, head of the US Palestinian Community Network, told about 300 left-wing protesters that Iran had attacked Israel with drones and missiles, according to The Free Press.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Re: Leftwing in Chi-Town hates America??
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2024, 10:00:42 AM »
These Pro-Palestinians chose to live in America knowing that America is very pro-Israel. I don't appreciate their terrorist threats and support deportation for all of them ----> on THEIR dime. And send the American liberals who support them, too.

These disruptive displays only show who the real aggressors are. So far, no Pro-Israel protestors threatening America, American officials, and blocking highways that cause people to miss their flights. If I missed my flight, I'd feel compelled to run one of them over. Flights out of my area are not cheap.

Here is the down low. Where I live there is a very large Jewish community and also a large Muslim community. The Jewish community has shown a lot of class throughout all of this. They're not even making a public outcry about the hostages who have not been released. The Muslim community has demonstrated but so far nothing crazy like this. I respect their right to do that as long as they aren't making threats and disruptive.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2024, 01:06:41 PM »
Leftwing activists in Chicago chant ‘death to Israel, death to America’ in Farsi

They were also heard shouting “death to Israel” and “death to America” in Farsi. The video was recorded on Saturday, April 13, after Hatem Abudayyeh, head of the US Palestinian Community Network, told about 300 left-wing protesters that Iran had attacked Israel with drones and missiles, according to The Free Press.

These are Visualmon's buddy... if you look real carefully, you can see him in there  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2024, 07:23:35 PM »
Y'all haven't notice New York Post was threatened by General Attorney aka Pro-Israel not to post anything that anti-semitic.

There's a IDF female soldier claimed to be a news anchor for the New York Post. New York Post don't have her name in their employment record.  :idiot2:

Here's how you know how Zionists love to lie: no evidence to support their claims and their claims don't align with the reality. When the claims become invalid, they'll make them up.  :2funny: :2funny:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4Ip0J6utNM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4o7TTnODg_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 07:40:53 PM by Visualmon »

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2024, 07:37:42 PM »
Why Zionists keep lying to themselves and everyone else in the world.  :idiot2: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements