Advertisement

Author Topic: without going to FOXNEWS for answers: do you think we should help the homeless?  (Read 321 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +461
    • View Profile
Who cares? I don't need your validation.

It's the most pathetic when theking and hmgROCK post photos excluding their faces, location, etc.

If they're already going there then why not just give us their real identities?

You're either anonymous or you're not.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +382
    • View Profile
Don't care that means no share.  BNM all talks no walk. Just like Zionists.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Don't care that means no share.  BNM all talks no walk. Just like Zionists.

Then I guess I'm in the right place because there's nobody of importance on PH but PH male liberal clowns and trolls.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Just look at the way you, theking, hmgROCK and some of the other male PH liberal clowns attack each other over nonsense.  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +382
    • View Profile
Dayum, her pure hatred is strong here. Right-wingers surely do suffer mental disorder.  lol

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1328
    • View Profile

It's the most pathetic...

Not as "pathetic" as the ungrateful HYPOCRITE shameless daughter that kicked her own elderly mother to the curb because she couldn't babysit her litter for her.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Then I guess I'm in the right place because there's nobody of importance on PH but PH male liberal clowns and trolls.

Reminds me of this HYPOCRITE "liberal clown and troll":

AND I AM SOMEONE WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA TWICE.

YOUR WORDS, NOT OURS... ;D ;D ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Dayum, her pure hatred is strong here. Right-wingers surely do suffer mental disorder.  lol

So then why are you responding?  :idiot2:

Again, PH male libs showing they're that "type of woman" who the libs are shoving down our throats every day.

Okay, Dylan Mulvaney.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Not as "pathetic" as the ungrateful HYPOCRITE shameless daughter that kicked her own elderly mother to the curb because she couldn't babysit her litter for her.

If my mom didn't want to babysit my kids, she would feel very thankful for being kicked out. She really would. I mean, what parent wouldn't be happy living their best life and not have to babysit grandkids?

Unlike your mom who was blindsided by YOU after she saved you from your dad's fists and escaped to America.

Your mom wants to babysit your brat but your Chinese wife won't allow that. Too scared the baby will be too Hmong. lol

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Reminds me of this HYPOCRITE "liberal clown and troll":

YOUR WORDS, NOT OURS... ;D ;D ;D

I'm not a man so I'm not a clown nor a troll.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

PH MALE LIBERALS -----> specifically you and hmgROCK.

Two liberal clowns and trolls.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
No.

damn

hmong christian value right there
pretty sure YEXUS would help everyone

;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
If my mom didn't want to babysit my kids, she would feel very thankful for being kicked out. She really would. I mean, what parent wouldn't be happy living their best life and not have to babysit grandkids?

And yet, you still have no shame pouncing on her and kicked her out to the curb at the elderly stage of her life...despite all the sacrifice she's made raising you..

Raising and babysit your litter is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY, not hers...She already did her part by raising you..:idiot2:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I'm not a man so I'm not a clown nor a troll.

Oh yes you are a "clown" and a "troll", and make that a HYPOCRITE one too... LOOK:

AND I AM SOMEONE WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA TWICE.

THIS HYPOCRITE IS SO STUPID... ;D ;D ;D

Advertisements