Advertisement

Author Topic: Not surprising that Dems ignore how THEY DESTROYED THE SOUTH with SLAVERY  (Read 128 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +459
    • View Profile
Just leave it to conservatives to clean up and blame them if they don't make things happen.  ::)

After slavery ended, many blacks continued to stay in the south. Southern states continue to have the largest black population to date. And contrary to what the Dems will tell you, a majority of white southerners during the slave era were not rich plantation, slave owners. It has always been white slave owners (Democrats) who feared that poor whites and blacks might join in force to fight against them.

Wow, sounds just like the Democrats of today. KEEP THEM POOR AND SEGREGATED BY RACE.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
For the same reasons that the south is poorer, is also the reason why Haiti is poorer than the Dominican Republic.

The demographics are mostly made up of the descendants of slaves (freed slaves in Haiti's case). The majority of which were uneducated and low skilled. You're not going to have a lot of high-paying tech companies go build there.

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +651
    • View Profile
Mentality goes a long way, doesn’t matter the location, party or skin color.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
Just leave it to conservatives to clean up and blame them if they don't make things happen. ...

Wow, sounds just like the Democrats of today. KEEP THEM POOR AND SEGREGATED BY RACE.

Like this "hypocrite Dem"  ???:

AND I AM SOMEONE WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA TWICE.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
can you at least explain to the people
that trump was democrat his whole life

and how the deep south used to be democrat

bit switch

;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
can you at least explain to the people
that trump was democrat his whole life

Shouldn't you already know being the biggest closet "trump" fan?

per the "legit" "ALL CATTLE" PROOF quotes below:

I like trump

Trump is alot like me

I have to agree with trump...

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
American history is so fake that dumb people actually believe that shyte.  :idiot2:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Mentality goes a long way, doesn’t matter the location, party or skin color.

Exactly. After slavery was abolished, if slaves weren't abandoned by their masters then they just fell into another trap set up by Dixiecrats (just another segment of the Democrat Party who eventually established the KKK).

And of course, there were still the poor white people. What was to become of them under the new federal policies?

A lot of people don't realize that Native Americans sided with the Confederate states because they viewed the north as encroaching on their liberties. Confederate states pretty much didn't give a rat's arse about what you did as long as you weren't their slave. The poor whites were free from the grid, so to speak. This is why there continues to be very poor white southerners who vote conservatively because they view the Democrats as putting everybody on the grid.

Advertisements