Advertisement

Author Topic: The Truth about these Pro-Palestine activists...  (Read 169 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
The Truth about these Pro-Palestine activists...
« on: April 22, 2024, 11:29:20 AM »
All of them are closet Nazis... during their protesting at Columbia University, they chanted...

“We say justice, you say how? Burn Tel Aviv to the ground!”

“Al-Qassam you make us proud! Take another soldier out!” The al-Qassam Brigades is Hamas’s military wing that perpetrated the brutal attacks against Israel on October 7.

“Hamas, we love you! We support your rockets, too! Red, black, green, and white, we support Hamas’ fight!”

“It is right to rebel, Al-Qassam, give them hell!”

You see... All Pro-Palestine are Pro-Hamas and closet Nazis. Did they care when Hamas control, tortured and take away aids meant for the Palestinians? NOPE. Did they care that Gaza and West Bank was control by Eqypt. Jordan? NOPE. Did they care that other race are being genocide around the globe? NOPE. Why do they care so much about Palestine then - it's because of Israel. If the Palestinians were being bomb and killed by another Muslim country, these people would not care much.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: The Truth about these Pro-Palestine activists...
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2024, 11:45:39 AM »
oh shyt
am i a NAZI then?

because i advocate for the stop of CARPET BOMBING OF THE PALESTINE people

;D ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1328
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2024, 01:59:10 PM »
oh shyt
am i a NAZI then?

Likely because your closet idol is one...

per the "legit" "ALL CATTLE" PROOF quotes below:

I like trump

Trump is alot like me

I have to agree with trump...

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +382
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2024, 01:36:00 AM »
All of them are closet Nazis... during their protesting at Columbia University, they chanted...

“Al-Qassam you make us proud! Take another soldier out!” The al-Qassam Brigades is Hamas’s military wing that perpetrated the brutal attacks against Israel on October 7.

“Hamas, we love you! We support your rockets, too! Red, black, green, and white, we support Hamas’ fight!”

You see... All Pro-Palestine are Pro-Hamas and closet Nazis. Did they care when Hamas control, tortured and take away aids meant for the Palestinians? NOPE. Did they care that Gaza and West Bank was control by Eqypt. Jordan? NOPE. Did they care that other race are being genocide around the globe? NOPE. Why do they care so much about Palestine then - it's because of Israel. If the Palestinians were being bomb and killed by another Muslim country, these people would not care much.

Sound like interpretation s made by Fox News and crazy Republicans.  A bunch of paranoids. :2funny:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +461
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2024, 12:16:01 PM »

At least Hitler was looking out for the people of Germanic origin. HAMAS doesn't even really care about Muslim Palestinians.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2024, 12:16:43 PM »
Sound like interpretation s made by Fox News and crazy Republicans.  A bunch of paranoids. :2funny:

You're saying those quotes are made up? Or just misinterpreted? Either way, you're wrong.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Why don't you tell us what you think "Death to America!" means.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2024, 07:36:04 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-gObNJTgw4

Once you chant "Death to America", you should be out of here. In fact, you should be deported for burning the American flag.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2024, 02:46:49 AM »
Paranoia cause y'all hallucinating.  :idiot2: :2funny:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4PwTC6NkS_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

U.S. send veterans to invaded Afghanistan and Iraq for their oil and killed them. I see no difference.
https://youtu.be/4yUJwJCs0Gw?si=pU-iuZHDUenhdBl6
https://youtube.com/shorts/D5xJuyrUIIA?si=S0fBZ_zKQjjn4IBN

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2024, 11:48:11 AM »
Where are the ex-pats who fled America to live in an Arab country and then staged protests chanting "Death to Arab countries!" ???????

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2024, 03:47:03 PM »
BNM, why don't you go to the ME and find out? Your paranoia causing you to hate these brown people.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2024, 03:49:01 PM »
Why don't they stay in Gaza to fight the occupiers?

Why come to a Pro-Israel country to cause trouble?

:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2024, 03:58:45 PM »
Palestinians are peaceful until crazy Zionists came from Europe and then United States.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

God bless Israel? God despise liars that practice Zionism, not Judaism and mock God. Here are the karma effects after IOF cut off the head of a donkey and set on the metal fence near the church of Bethlehem.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C399GZtPbhO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5YipxMSI69/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I don't see animals do harm to the Arabs.

Advertisements