Advertisement

Author Topic: Not sorry for not having much sympathy for immigrants who already have a country  (Read 93 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +462
    • View Profile
For example, if you're a Chinese living in America and you're crying about racism, then go back to China. You actually have an option and I have no interest hearing why you can't get along with the Chinese government or the Chinese who live there.

The other thing, too, is that you and I don't even view racism from the same place.

When you say that whites are being discriminatory against you, you mean that they're in your way. They're not exactly oppressing you since you both are on the same equal footing. The money you make by living in America can and will be sent back to China to enrich that country and the people of your ethnicity. There is a reason why whites are concerned about you as they should be. I don't even blame them.

The only complaint I have about the beef that you have with whites, is that they think I'm also Chinese. They're ignorance is pretty frustrating but then again, I can't expect them to think differently. After all, Asians don't care to make distinctions between the different white ethnic groups either.

But either way, we both know that we don't care about each other.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +382
    • View Profile
Oh wow.  :o  Is that what Christians supposed to talk to refugees?  ;D

Christians came to America and get welcome but treated landowners like shyte.  ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
A lot of Chinese who came to America did not do so for religious freedom. They came for economic opportunities so frankly I don't really care about the ones who are liberal. 

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
A lot of Chinese who came to America did not do so for religious freedom. They came for economic opportunities so frankly I don't really care about the ones who are liberal.

You're referring to Mainland Chinese (Oriental). These guys don't respect the laws: cut in line when somebody ain't watching, bad driving and car accident, money laundering, illegal gambling. 

The Chinese (Southern) that fled from the communists (Northern) looking for better life in America. They're the one help the Americans built the railroads in California.

Not sure you have watched one classic religious chinese movie, Rhythm of Destiny, took place in Hong Kong (the Southern). Aaron Kwok played as the prodigal son have a poor life where his mother died from heart attack and his older brother get killed by gangs.

Hmong dubbed version
https://youtu.be/NiNZ8qzYS7E?si=DzEeVi0TR0tAE5cZ&t=721

« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 03:16:38 AM by Visualmon »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Who cares. If America isn't good enough, then they need to live in China and put in that kind of passion.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
:laughing4: Walking contradiction from BNM again.

BNM: if you're a Chinese living in America and you're crying about racism, then go back to China. You actually have an option and I have no interest hearing why you can't get along with the Chinese government or the Chinese who live there.
Her bipolar self: Who cares.

Seems like she does care about China's well-being. Lol

Advertisements