Advertisement

Author Topic: How and Why the Dems are Worse than the Republicans  (Read 70 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +461
    • View Profile
How and Why the Dems are Worse than the Republicans
« on: April 23, 2024, 02:32:33 PM »
The Democrats have proven themselves to be the devil's agent time and time again. If you hate the Republicans, then that's only because you're ignorant about the Democrats. Most likely, everything you think you know about the Republicans was fed to you by a Democrat. People who decide to do their own research tend to leave the Democratic Party and downright hate them. I'm not saying they move to the Republican party but they sure as heck don't look at the Democratic Party the same way again.

The best example I can use is this:

You're a very fat person and it's not because you have a hormonal imbalance. The Republicans will hold you accountable for your obesity. To remedy your weight, they'll tell you that you have to make some lifestyle changes that can only be long-lasting if you change your values. Go back to the basics: eat in moderation and limited quantity, stay physically active, stop consuming a lot of sugar, and eat only whole foods (not at Whole Food store). None of this is exciting or sexy. There is no guarantee of any success because these changes are hard. You might not even see results - for sure, not anything immediate. It will be a lot of hard work that requires self-discipline.

The Democrats will tell you that you're fat because of someone else's greed to make money off of you (not entirely false - the part about making money, that is). You have no agency to control what goes into your body - in fact, when it comes to stuffing your face and living a sedentary lifestyle, you have no choice whatsoever. Unlike abortion and gender reassignment. Anyways, you don't have to change anything about what you're doing. The responsibility falls upon companies to label food packages as "organic". All you have to do is look for trendy words like "organic", "gluten-free", "no sugar", and "low fat" on food packages. It's all about what food companies disclose on the nutrition label. They're accountable for not letting you know that the Mac and Cheese has preservatives and other unhealthy chemicals. If that's too hard then just shop at Whole Foods.

Years later and you're still fat. In addition, you're too overwhelmed by these "low fat" products that you don't even know which is authentic. You're so confused by the information that your instincts to eat natural food doesn't even kick in anymore. Meanwhile, the Democrats have opened up the field for a bunch of scam companies to manufacture bad foods with fake labels. You're as dumb as a doorknob now due to all the conflicting information. And YOU'RE EVEN FATTER. Your children are fat. Their children are fat.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +382
    • View Profile
Re: How and Why the Dems are Worse than the Republicans
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2024, 05:22:58 PM »
 ::) Far right-wingers and their duality.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1328
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2024, 06:12:49 PM »
The Democrats have proven themselves to be the devil's agent time and time again.

And yet you still voted for "Democrats"...not once but "TWICE"  ???

AND I AM SOMEONE WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA TWICE.

THIS HYPOCRITE IS SO STUPID... ;D ;D ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2024, 07:03:03 PM »
ahhh...truth hurts.

The male PH libs have nothing insightful to say, as usual.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2024, 07:04:45 PM »
Remember, I'm just a woman so how I behave is expected - especially a conservative one by YOUR definition. But you two are supposedly men. Or maybe you're that new kind of "women" that the libs are always talking about.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1328
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2024, 11:31:24 PM »
Says the HYPOCRITE "lib":

AND I AM SOMEONE WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA TWICE.

THIS HYPOCRITE IS SO STUPID... ;D ;D ;D

Advertisements