Advertisement

Author Topic: All I know is that these single mothers who came from Laos feel very sad when...  (Read 38 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +462
    • View Profile
...the sons they brought over to America go and marry a non-Hmong wife. Especially when they sacrificed everything to get their sons to America so the sons can have a chance to get a good education, obtain a good job, and start a family.

And they're even more "tu siab" if they were in an abusive marriage.

They're really hoping to live with their sons and their daughter-in-laws. They're hoping to grow old in their son's home and have their daughter-in-laws take care of them.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1328
    • View Profile
Not as sad as having an ungrateful HYPOCRITE lunatic daughter that has no shame kicking them out to the curb at the elderly stage of their lives just because they can't babysit the lunatic's litter for her...

Despite all the sacrifice those elderly moms have made over years, they still endure abuse and getting kicked to the curb like trash.  :idiot2: ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Nope. Good Hmong mom's don't expect to live with their daughters and son-in-laws. Only those that are   niam tais cob ntxhais. In fact, during the wedding, they tell the daughters to go love the mother-in-law and that she is now the mother.

Some niam tais won't even watch the daughter's kids because they're afraid it will interfere with babysitting the son and daughter-in-law's kids. I believe someone posted something about it awhile back.

Nice try though. You failed. You're an ungrateful son. Period.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
"Nice try" but you "failed"...

after have no shame kicking your own elderly mother out to the curb just because she couldn't babysit your litter for you..

Despite all the sacrifice your elderly mom has made over years, she still endures the abuse and getting kicked to the curb like trash.  :idiot2:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
^^^

- Says the ungrateful son who abandoned his mother by marrying a Chinese wife.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Says the HYPOCRITE lunatic that "abandoned" her elderly mom and caused part of her mom to "die"..

by kicking her own elderly mother to the curb just because her mom is too old to babysit her litter for her..

Despite all the sacrifice her elderly mom has made over the years to raise her, she still has zero shame abusing and then kicking her to the curb like garbage. :idiot2: ;D

Advertisements