Advertisement

Author Topic: Crazy is flooding the forums for attention and then trying to shame people for..  (Read 33 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +462
    • View Profile
...responding.

Yep. That sums up theking.

Again, who are you talking to?  :idiot2:  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I'm the only one you have on PH that will even address the point you're trying to make in your threads.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

If I didn't respond, you'd literally have nobody other than your lunatic twin, hmgROCK, who is just there to troll.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
i don’t think he is even a real person
just a troll spam bot

;D ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1328
    • View Profile
...responding.

Yep. That sums up theking.

I'm the only one you have on PH that will even address the point you're trying to make in your threads.

If I didn't respond, you'd literally have nobody other than your lunatic twin, hmgROCK, who is just there to troll.

Wooooo, this HYPOCRITE lunatic is bleeding pretty heavy still...NOT surprised as she even has no shame kicking her own elderly mother to the curb because she's too old to babysit her litter for her... ;D ;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1328
    • View Profile
i don’t think he is even a real person
just a troll spam bot

Speaking of "troll", here's what the neutral PH members have to say about the "biggest" one of them all:

hmgrock you're the biggest troll i swear... i honestly don't think your online persona is real other than to troll..

Bro HR,

I called you a negative nancy.  I also said INO is a day trade because of the volatility.  At least get your information right.

If you are here to help people, why are you the biggest troll in this forum?  In addition to being the biggest troll, you don't even understand trading. 

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D

Advertisements