Advertisement

Author Topic: Why do I need to bring out my feminine side on PH? Only beta male liberals...  (Read 26 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +462
    • View Profile
 ::)

It's not like I'm trying to attract them or anything.  ::)

There are some cool ones. They know who they are. BUT THEY SURE AREN'T hmgROCK or theking.

*** ntuav ***

The women who need to act proper on PH do so because they do want to attract these beta males. They want to keep their options open just in case things don't work at home and they have to resort to PH to date. If they had a real man at home who loved and adored them, and accepted everything about them --- WHY WOULD THEY CARE ABOUT HOW THEY APPEARED TO PH LIBERAL MALES? Why would they care how they spoke to PH liberal males?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +462
    • View Profile
I don't log on to cooperate with any of you.

Cov niag married people that do so, do it because they are leaving themselves open to something more.

We all know men's interests pique when they come across a woman who seems cooperative. 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1328
    • View Profile
Because a HYPOCRITE lunatic like you have no "feminine side"...Just ungrateful and full of hate..

You don't even have any shame kicking your own elderly mother to the curb just because she's too old to babysit your litter for you... :idiot2: ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1328
    • View Profile
Puts "liberals" down since she's been on PH but still voted for "liberals"...

AND I AM SOMEONE WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA TWICE.

THIS HYPOCRITE IS SO STUPID... ;D ;D ;D

Advertisements