Advertisement

Author Topic: I can see why theking thinks Hmong daughters should...becuz his mom...  (Read 31 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +462
    • View Profile
...suffered an abusive marriage and relied on all her children. Therefore, she also let the daughters wear the pants in the family.

So yeah, she probably hoped to live with her daughters, too. This is why theking abandoned his mom because he felt that his sisters should take responsibility taking care of his mom while he went off to live his blissful life with his new Chinese family.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1328
    • View Profile
I can see why the HYPOCRITE lunatic's elderly mom feels "abandoned" after she "suffered an abusive" time with the HYPOCRITE lunatic...

That's what really cause "part of her to die" ...

Like the HYPOCRITE lunatic kicking her own elderly mother to the curb just because her mom is too old to babysit her litter for her..

Despite all the sacrifice her elderly mom has made over the years to raise her, she still has zero shame abusing and then kicking her to the curb like garbage. :idiot2: ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +462
    • View Profile
^^^

- Says the ungrateful son who abandoned his mother by marrying a Chinese wife.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1328
    • View Profile
Says the HYPOCRITE lunatic that "abandoned" her elderly mom and caused part of her mom to "die"..

by kicking her own elderly mother to the curb just because her mom is too old to babysit her litter for her..

Despite all the sacrifice her elderly mom has made over the years to raise her, she still has zero shame abusing and then kicking her to the curb like garbage. :idiot2: ;D

Advertisements