Advertisement

Author Topic: Being in your feminine energy does NOT mean being agreeable...  (Read 83 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +462
    • View Profile
...to all men at all times.

In fact, that is insecurity on display because you're giving the message that you'll entertain beta males.

You are under no obligation to be cordial to beta males who will only waste your time.

Save your energy and tone for men who are builders and have something serious to offer.

Secure women in their feminine energy feel okay if there are no serious man at the moment. Nothing feels worse then a woman who ignores her boundaries for a beta male only to be blindsided by him.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +46
    • View Profile
Re: Being in your feminine energy does NOT mean being agreeable...
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2024, 08:03:32 PM »
Don't give your attention and love so freely. The hunter that keep chasing doesn't mean he is the most serious. He may just be in it for the chase. Like how cats chase mouse and only end up playing with it once they catch it. The true hunter waits patiently, wait for the right moment to go for the kill. If that moment never comes, he retreats, wait another day, or look elsewhere for that prize kill.

Like this post: +1

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2024, 10:42:43 PM »
Don't give your attention and love so freely. The hunter that keep chasing doesn't mean he is the most serious. He may just be in it for the chase. Like how cats chase mouse and only end up playing with it once they catch it. The true hunter waits patiently, wait for the right moment to go for the kill. If that moment never comes, he retreats, wait another day, or look elsewhere for that prize kill.

Yep.  O0

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2024, 08:41:17 AM »
Yep.  O0

Your Pap once said that to me.  ;D ;)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2024, 10:46:47 AM »
Yes. We don't want a man who chased everybody nor do we want a man who settled for a woman out of convenience.

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2024, 08:07:37 PM »
Yes. We don't want a man who chased everybody nor do we want a man who settled for a woman out of convenience.

The world needs more of you out there.

Advertisements