Advertisement

Author Topic: Risks you take when dating someone younger?  (Read 60 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1328
    • View Profile
Risks you take when dating someone younger?
« on: April 26, 2024, 01:00:15 PM »
My younger boyfriend and his new girlfriend live with me — he won’t have sex with me anymore

My boyfriend is 18 years younger than I am. Our relationship hasn’t been perfect, but I love him to death. Unfortunately, I’m going through menopause and have all the side effects. Long story short, he found another girl. It was just supposed to be for sex, and he told me he wouldn’t get into another relationship or marry anyone but me. Well, he fell for her, which I warned him he was going to do.

They are both at my apartment. I’m trying to make him happy by allowing this, but he can be so mean to me, and he’s so nice to her. He tells me how nice she is, etc. I told him it’s because he hasn’t hurt her yet. He won’t have sex with me now. He claims he isn’t favoring her, but he is.

I love him so much, and don’t want to lose him. I’m in so much pain because I can’t please him in every way. I don’t know what to do. Should I allow this and try to make it work, or should I give up since it seems like he has given up on me? — CAN’T STOP CRYING

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +46
    • View Profile
Re: Risks you take when dating someone younger?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 08:22:38 PM »
Dang woman is crazy. She probably the type to hold unto her husband's corpse. Lol

Like this post: 0

Advertisements