Advertisement

Author Topic: Northwestern University caved to the Pro-Hamas...  (Read 58 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Northwestern University caved to the Pro-Hamas...
« on: May 02, 2024, 10:43:35 AM »
Northwestern caved... their concession with the Pro-Hamas protesters includes 'free scholarship' to all Palestinian students, hiring of Palestinian faculty members, build new campus building for Muslim activities, etc etc

The ADL of Midwest and AJC have criticized this deal as "succumbed to the demands of mob" - AP News

A post on the NU Divestment Coalition’s Instagram account read. “We consider this to be a prime moment to take stock, recharge, plan, and build power. But we have much work ahead of us and we will not stop now.”

Eden Melles, a graduate student, said. “But I just want to say that there’s things in this agreement that I think a lot of Palestinian, Arab, Muslim students have been fighting for for a long time. But this agreement by no means, you know, suggests that this movement is dying or that we’re stopping.” Some who are protesting the war in Gaza condemned the Northwestern agreement as a failure to stick to the original demands of student organizers.

When you caved to the mob, they will not stop until they are in control...

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +382
    • View Profile
Re: Northwestern University caved to the Pro-Hamas...
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2024, 03:59:43 PM »
It doesn't sound like the protestors are in the control. All they want to prevent all University to profits off the student's loan and use it to finance Israel's wealth and power.  ;D O0

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Prude

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
Re: Northwestern University caved to the Pro-Hamas...
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2024, 03:55:07 PM »
American students have conscience. They are the country's future and the
schools' survival. Universities and colleges need to bow to them.

Advertisements