Advertisement

Author Topic: A decade is a good chunk of time just to get stabbed on the back  (Read 55 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1329
    • View Profile
I spent a decade faithful to my wife just to find she has affairs

After 10 years of being with my wife, including eight years of marriage, I accidentally discovered she was having affairs online. She put me through weeks of lies, denial, minimizing and obfuscating before finally giving me full disclosure. At this point, I’ll never know if I can believe her after her seven years of off-and-on cheating with one main partner and two others. Even if I were to believe she’s remorseful and has changed, it’s hard to live with what’s already happened.

It’s been 15 months. I can’t get past the pain of the betrayal and the feeling that she didn’t love or respect me for most of our relationship. In addition, there are images I can’t get out of my head. I want to leave, but finances and young children make it complicated. Also, my wife will cry, get dramatic and make me feel bad, telling me she will just go to a homeless shelter. I don’t know if she’s purposely trying to make me feel guilty or what. Please help

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +46
    • View Profile
Re: A decade is a good chunk of time just to get stabbed on the back
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2024, 05:07:44 PM »
I know someone who's wife did the same. Almost 10 years. He knew he should leave, but he kept her around, but now he's cheating left and right on her...lols

point here is, if you cheat on someone, bare in mind, they will probably eventually get back at you if the accept you back....if someone cheats on you, you not might, you will cheat on them...this mean using them for other means...if not for intimacy with others.

this is how human nature works...if you cheat, or they cheat. IMO, it is best to leave....hangi ng on is like hanging onto a corpse...lols

Like this post: 0

Advertisements