Advertisement

Author Topic: Like the co-habiting folks I know, they are doing better than some married folks  (Read 84 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1330
    • View Profile
Kate Hudson says Goldie Hawn, Kurt Russell 'stuck it out' over 40 years although 'our family is just nuts'

Kate Hudson can’t get enough of her mom Goldie Hawn's relationship with Kurt Russell.

"They’ve been together 40 plus years. They are the center of our family," Hudson said on SiriusXM’s "The Howard Stern Show" Tuesday.

She continued, "I look at all the grandkids and Ma and Pa are just the best, they’ve stuck it out."

Hawn and Russell first met while appearing in the 1966 comedy "The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band," but didn’t begin dating until 1983.

The pair have never married, but share one son together, Wyatt

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +46
    • View Profile
This is what they probably mean by love comes in all shapes, forms and sizes...lol it works for some, it wont for others. But I think this is the way to go, it looks like a trend. the words marriage and committment is to deep to many of today's breed. Including to today's women. haha co-habs are good for folks who wants to love how they want to without a paper or some commandments telling them how to. lols

Like this post: 0

Advertisements