Advertisement

Author Topic: I just have to laugh at these Pro-Hamas... ooops, pro-Palestine..  (Read 55 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +249
    • View Profile
protesters... majority of them don't even know what they're protesting about or what they're chanting about  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

https://www.instagram.com/leebstravelrn/reel/C7Fsu9MN2nI/

"From the river to the sea" What river and what sea? Uh, uh, uh,  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: it's a call to genocide all people (Jews, Christian and Arabs) living in Israel.

Judaism is not a race... it's a religion.

Zionism is not about killing Palestinian or stealing their land (like someone in here keep bringing it up to hide their closet Nazi feeling). I don't need to give the definition here.

intifada... chants by majority of these Pro-hamas protesters... but they don't even know what it truly stands for.

Israel never occupied Gaza or West Bank... actually, they liberated Palestinians from the Eqyptians and Jordanians. They left Gaza and West Bank to Palestinians but the people of Gaza voted for a terrorist group, funded by Iran, to lead them... hence they are where they are now and not the West Bank.

Loved the last part where that queer is for Palestine but when the facts are revealed to him... he ran off. This usually happened to Lefties/Demmies too when facts are presented to them - they usually runs off or claimed no comments and end the interview.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +384
    • View Profile
Re: I just have to laugh at these Pro-Hamas... ooops, pro-Palestine..
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2024, 08:07:28 PM »

Like I recall HL can't connect the dots. lmao

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements