Advertisement

Author Topic: You Phers have denim jeans?  (Read 177 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +253
    • View Profile
You Phers have denim jeans?
« on: June 17, 2024, 12:57:24 PM »
Better throw them all away because YOU ARE contributing to climate change and environmental damages...

That's according to a new "scientific" study... Now, now, now... we're talking about cheap Chinese made jeans (amazed that they left American made jeans out of this study  :2funny: :2funny:).

Anyway... scientists found that just a pair of these jean is equivalent to driving a fossil fuel vehicle for 6 miles. You don't even have to wear them... just buying one is affecting climate change and environmental damages.

Again, these are only Chinese made jean or jean that are consider fast fashion (meaning - those that you wear maybe once and never again because of fad). If you consider western made jean, they last longer and their impact is less. e.g. one pair of western is equal to 10 pairs of these Chinese made fast fashion jean - meaning the process of making these jeans is 10 times as bad as the western made jean.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: You Phers have denim jeans?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2024, 01:13:20 PM »
saw JOE ROGAN talking about them finding micro plastic in your sperm testicle

but you know

yall just love them OIL and plastic shyt

no clue why we don't just make cleaner and better shyt without all these nasty chems and  forever chemical..

but those DAMN LIBERAL !!!

;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +386
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2024, 09:42:13 PM »
Why am I not surprised. Pobzeb-Karen talking to himself.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2024, 10:30:38 PM »
crazy ass delusional hmong guy think im all these people in his head

;D ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +386
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2024, 02:30:58 PM »
Why am I not surprised. Pobzeb-Karen talking to himself.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Prude

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2024, 09:27:09 PM »
Better throw them all away because YOU ARE contributing to climate change and environmental damages...

That's according to a new "scientific" study... Now, now, now... we're talking about cheap Chinese made jeans (amazed that they left American made jeans out of this study  :2funny: :2funny:).

Anyway... scientists found that just a pair of these jean is equivalent to driving a fossil fuel vehicle for 6 miles. You don't even have to wear them... just buying one is affecting climate change and environmental damages.

Again, these are only Chinese made jean or jean that are consider fast fashion (meaning - those that you wear maybe once and never again because of fad). If you consider western made jean, they last longer and their impact is less. e.g. one pair of western is equal to 10 pairs of these Chinese made fast fashion jean - meaning the process of making these jeans is 10 times as bad as the western made jean.

I saw one that had holes in them at TJ Maxx the other day when I was looking for a desk at HomeGoods.  I didn't care
about the color or anything  but I worried about the holes on the knees and below them and on the butt. $130 a pair? No way, HoSay!!

Advertisements