Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong History FAQ  (Read 65085 times)

kaiyu

Re: Hmong History FAQ
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2008, 03:33:32 AM »
I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

the ancestors of siberians are from central asia, and the ancestor of central asia are from south east asia.....the early asians live close to body of waters which will be close to south....so cambodia would be the place of early asians..

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

oneheartstrong

« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2008, 04:53:03 PM »
Whatever you learn today as Hmong history, do not take it as all. Again do not take it AS ALL. Hmong history is so scattered that needs to be collected together again. You may read something from a book and then heard someone else tells you a slightly different version. Do not be too quick to discredit one or the other. History is only a reflection of people in time.

UnTouChaBLe_LaDY

« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2008, 02:33:58 PM »
Why are some of the links not working?  >:(

chidorix0x

« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2008, 02:37:21 PM »
I love all the web links to "wikipedia".  ;D

No wonder everyone is a self-proclaimed "Hmoob" historian.  :D *LOL*

Like this post: +1

chasm2k9

« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2009, 06:07:11 PM »
Something I would like to know is why do we talk so much about Hmong history?

Curious Vaj

« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2009, 01:13:37 PM »
Is there some evidence that Hmong came from the Jews???

Whiteboy

« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2009, 09:43:31 AM »

Curious Vaj

« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2009, 03:42:41 PM »
http://www.geocities.com/kaoly_y/HistoireCultureLanguage/ZhangXiaoEnglish112603.html

check out this site

Okay, I got the words but WHERE'S THE PROOF! I WANT TO SEE SOME ARCHAEOLOGICAL PROOF LIKE BODIES, BUILDINGS, ETC.!

Zongta

Re: Where did HMONG(we) come from?
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2010, 04:18:23 AM »
it is highly doubtful  that hmong people ever had blonde hair and blue eyes though no one really knows for sure but on the posotive side...... i think very few understand the concept of being albino.......a nd no, you don't necessarily have to have practically white hair and red eyes......you just lack pigmentation which if you're asian, you may just have really light brown hair and eyes and super pale skin that burns easily........ .. i've seen quite a few of albino hmong people......an d if your neices literally have blue eyes and blonde hair, you definitely need to do some DNA testing....... you may even need to go back a few generations... ....

you're stupid

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2010, 11:49:45 PM »
My friends,
The possibility of Hmongs have blue eyes and yellow hair is nothng but a mist of rumors spread by uneducated people who claimed to have experienced 2 hours of watching saiyans with blue eyes and blonde hair.  This is a joke.  Look at the turkish people who have mixed in with chinese/ mongols. Their chinese and turkish genome shine very brightly in the open.  You will be able to tell immediately that they are mixed.  For example look at hmong mixed with black people.  Their kids are easily identify.  The fact is this, Hmong people lived next to the chinese as neighbors and only chinese, not mongols or any others.  In chinese history, they will  bring out the fact that barbarian people from the south tried to invade china and so they built the south wall of china to protect their country.  China inside of a box and beyond the four sides of the wall lies the four barbaric tribed.  To the north, you have the mongols, the east you have manchuns-korea-etc, the west you have tibets-turkish-etc, the south you have hmongs and many other tribes.  With these fundamentals, you should have a clear understanding of where our people came from.

Gutts

« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2010, 01:09:49 PM »
I just thought I'd share an article from a Vietnam Vet, Ed Merek who mentions, "...I lack the needed command of the English language to express my deep sorrow for the US having left them to die and suffer as we suddenly left that war unfinished... About all I can do at this juncture is to write this article and give Wisconsinites a chance to learn something about them and their history."

http://www.wisconsincentral.net/PeopleHmong.html

good-in-deed

« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2010, 03:30:08 PM »
My friends,
The possibility of Hmongs have blue eyes and yellow hair is nothng but a mist of rumors spread by uneducated people who claimed to have experienced 2 hours of watching saiyans with blue eyes and blonde hair.  This is a joke.  Look at the turkish people who have mixed in with chinese/ mongols. Their chinese and turkish genome shine very brightly in the open.  You will be able to tell immediately that they are mixed.  For example look at hmong mixed with black people.  Their kids are easily identify.  The fact is this, Hmong people lived next to the chinese as neighbors and only chinese, not mongols or any others.  In chinese history, they will  bring out the fact that barbarian people from the south tried to invade china and so they built the south wall of china to protect their country.  China inside of a box and beyond the four sides of the wall lies the four barbaric tribed.  To the north, you have the mongols, the east you have manchuns-korea-etc, the west you have tibets-turkish-etc, the south you have hmongs and many other tribes.  With these fundamentals, you should have a clear understanding of where our people came from.

:D ;D :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Gutts

« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2010, 03:57:09 PM »
If you guys know the story of Chiyou, you'd see that after his fall, the people he ruled fled south & west.  Over generations of constant warfare and fleeing, groups either settled or fled Chinese rule, and because of isolation between the groups, what was once ONE group became multiple groups, each varying in language, culture, etc.  It is possible, that at one point, our ancestors may have intermixed with those from the far western areas of China, thus, giving us the blond hair genes.  Although we do not have the facts, we do know that the Silk Road was established between China and the middle east, as a trade route.  Intermixing is definitely probable.

One thing for sure, is that the Miao people (which includes Hmong), can traced back to Chiyou, in eastern China.

eyefish

« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2010, 01:35:57 PM »
You idiots who think ancient Hmong people had blonde hair blue eyes, where the hell did your mom and dad come from? North Dakota?

The reason why you see some Hmong people with blonde hair and blue eyes is because the French had Laos colonized. This is why you won't find blonde hair blue eyed Hmong people in Southern China. So next time you see a Hmong with blonde hair and blue eyes, just remember that his/her great grandma was fucked by a French guy.

Well, my husband didn't say it like that but he said the same thing. He said it's from someone down in their family line that hooked up with the white man. ????

Gutts

« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2010, 08:14:43 AM »
You idiots who think ancient Hmong people had blonde hair blue eyes, where the hell did your mom and dad come from? North Dakota?

The reason why you see some Hmong people with blonde hair and blue eyes is because the French had Laos colonized. This is why you won't find blonde hair blue eyed Hmong people in Southern China. So next time you see a Hmong with blonde hair and blue eyes, just remember that his/her great grandma was fucked by a French guy.

It's a fact.  Everybody knows that Hmong people are an ancient Saiyan race.  You should check out my spirit bomb sometimes.  It's devastating.  Lol.

Advertisements