Advertisement

Author Topic: What Car Do You Own? (Make Into Sticky?)  (Read 86703 times)

pheejya

Re: What Car Do You Own? (Make Into Sticky?)
« Reply #210 on: November 19, 2013, 10:15:11 PM »
My rides...73 620 and  85 rebel.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MilesDaddy

« Reply #211 on: November 20, 2013, 01:34:49 AM »
My rides...73 620 and  85 rebel.

sweet Datsun...... Nice BIke. You must be from Cali.

Like this post: +1

MilesDaddy

« Reply #212 on: January 15, 2014, 11:11:46 AM »
sweet Datsun...... Nice BIke. You must be from Cali.
if u ever want to sell either, LMK? especially the pick up... I love Datsuns and nissans....I really want another mini truck.

pheejya

« Reply #213 on: January 22, 2014, 03:53:53 AM »
if u ever want to sell either, LMK? especially the pick up... I love Datsuns and nissans....I really want another mini truck.

Thx, n yup I live in fresno. Sure, I will hit u up when the time come. Or maybe I will just add the 510 to the collection. Yup datsun are awesome.

Envy2

« Reply #214 on: July 03, 2014, 09:54:21 AM »
Now you're talking my lingo.  I'm been around BMW's for many years and I can tell you there's very few cars that would maintain my interest and has the ability to keep surprising me every time I get in one like the GT-R. The beautiful thing about cars like the GT-R is you have the option to change it's temperament on the fly depending on how you feel like driving and the conditions. This car will make an average driver look like a pro and a pro look god like. Pulls G's like a race car and laser like precision no other car can match even in the $300k class. It's a real drivers car.

Sorry to break it to you bro but a GTR will not turn your average driving skills into Pro skills. If you are talking about 1/4 mile then anybody with a driver's lisence can drive but if you place it on a track then the "average driver" is just gonna crash it to the wall. Hate to say it but the car does not drive itself, it stills requires someone with some skills to drive it fast. The only reason all the review says it's an amazing car is because those journalist acutally can drive and their skills are more towards intermediate. Put an average driver like you in it and I can gurantee you in less then 1 lap you are going to crash the car.   

CheechnChong

« Reply #215 on: July 16, 2014, 02:31:36 PM »
Sorry to break it to you bro but a GTR will not turn your average driving skills into Pro skills. If you are talking about 1/4 mile then anybody with a driver's lisence can drive but if you place it on a track then the "average driver" is just gonna crash it to the wall. Hate to say it but the car does not drive itself, it stills requires someone with some skills to drive it fast. The only reason all the review says it's an amazing car is because those journalist acutally can drive and their skills are more towards intermediate. Put an average driver like you in it and I can gurantee you in less then 1 lap you are going to crash the car.

LMAO for reals right, an average driver like me!  :2funny:  And you even guarantee I'll crash haha  O0  I guess it's that obvious I must be like the rest.    O0

SE7EN

« Reply #216 on: March 20, 2015, 11:06:09 AM »
Mine Red 5speed AE86 Toyota Corolla GTS Hatch Trueno. Completely Bone Stock. how do i upload or share photo?

3 Years Time

« Reply #217 on: April 12, 2015, 03:29:01 AM »
LMAO for reals right, an average driver like me!  :2funny:  And you even guarantee I'll crash haha  O0  I guess it's that obvious I must be like the rest.    O0
You know how it is, trolls be like, "An average driver like you".

Dude keeps talking about drag racing like he can pull constant 0.000 reactions times and 1.2 60fts. Easy to be consistent in his 17 second Scion TC I'm sure. This might explain why he has something against drag racing, couldn't understand how he could not get a better time than his buddies.

Hmong_HERO

« Reply #218 on: November 18, 2016, 01:15:50 AM »
Giving an old thread a refreshed bump.

Just got this back in the end of July as an early birthday/late graduation present (2012 IS350 F-Sport):

Owned the 2003 IS300 Sport Design 5 speed since 2012.

San Diego

« Reply #219 on: June 26, 2017, 11:00:47 PM »
Make, model, year of car: 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GSR (Wicked White)

A little modification.. .will post the inside of my car soon.  Tomorrow, getting my brakes and rotors replace.
https://youtu.be/Z4kWYTjgpLk

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +241
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 07, 2021, 11:31:01 PM »
2008 C6 Corvette A6 LS3 3LT JSB Z51.  Drove it home with 4,952 miles on the odometer and now has 23k miles.  Bought it in june 2015.

Different 💩 same smell

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 04, 2023, 05:06:19 PM »

Different 💩 same smell

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1320
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 04, 2023, 07:01:39 PM »
Thanks for sharing, +1.. O0

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 04, 2023, 08:06:19 PM »
Thanks for sharing, +1.. O0
Thanks, photo waa taken on Blue Ridge Parkway. 

Different 💩 same smell

Advertisements