Advertisement

Author Topic: Share something strange that you experienced  (Read 67 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Share something strange that you experienced
« on: April 23, 2024, 09:54:04 PM »
Could be paranormal or something that has paranormal vibes.

When I get into the car, one of the first things I tend to do is look into the rear view mirror. This one morning was no different . It had just been daylight savings so the time was moved forward. That meant that it was already very bright outside at 6:30. When I looked in the rear view mirror I saw a black cloth. It was sentient. As soon as I saw it, it ducked. Even though I knew there was nothing in the backseat, I still turned around to look anyways.

Two weeks ago I came home early from work. It was around 12 in the afternoon. The back door was completely wide open, which was very alarming. This had never happened before. I thought someone had broken into the house. When I checked the door, the lock was still on and the storm door was locked. The door was opened from the inside. I had a gut feeling that it wasn't a robber who opened the door.

A week later I was dropping off a friend at work. We first stopped at McDonald's because she wanted to grab breakfast. She treated me to a glass of orange juice, which I placed on the floor behind my seat because it was in a cupholder. When I arrived to work, I got out of the car and went to the back seat to retrieve the drink. It was 2/3 gone. I lifted the cup out, thinking that maybe there had been a leak. The floor was bone dry. I texted my friend to ask if she noticed anything when she grabbed her drink. She said "no".

Awhile back, my niece and I were on our way to jog. We stopped for fuel. After I finished pumping gas, I opened the driver's seat only to be startled. The seat was reclined all the way down. I asked my niece if she did it. She had no reason to do so. The strange thing is that she was sitting in the front passenger seat and angled towards the driver. She had her earbuds on. She should've seen the seat move but she said that she didn't see anything.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +45
    • View Profile
Re: Share something strange that you experienced
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 08:09:45 PM »
Went fishing with a old friend once. He knew of a nice and scenic place to fish for crappies. Though this place was out in the middle of nowhere. It was summer and the sun bright. We stopped to get some baits first and some beverages. When we got to the spot, and set up our fishing poles, I open my soda and as I was about to take a sip, my pole started moving. So I set the can down to yank my pole. I caught a good size crappy. Shortly after that, I sat down and grab my soda. It was nearly empty. I told the friend to stop playing games. He look at me confuse asking what I was talking about . I showed him my can, and he didn't seem bothered only said
he  must have unknowingly tipped it over and forgot that he put it back up.

We stayed all the way til the sun started to set.

It wasn't until the following year when we return and the closed off that spot. A close by neighbor told us a body was recover in the area. A ranger who was missing 5 years ago.... :-\

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2024, 10:44:09 PM »
buddy in MN took me to this fishing place..
… where the crappie were everywhere

i look around and see no other hmong around
hmmm…. this tree and walk way look really familiar

oh shyt

THIS IS THE LAKE WHERE MOLLY CHENG DROWN HER 3 kids

she is luring us in with the crappie

;D ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:36:40 AM »
buddy in MN took me to this fishing place..
… where the crappie were everywhere

i look around and see no other hmong around
hmmm…. this tree and walk way look really familiar

oh shyt

THIS IS THE LAKE WHERE MOLLY CHENG DROWN HER 3 kids

she is luring us in with the crappie

;D ;D ;D

Sound fake.
Pobzeb forgot to take his brand new phone with him to the spot where his friend took him there.
Yeah let's see the paranormal activities. Absolutely fail to capture it.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements