Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1597694 times)

Offline yubnag

• Elite Poster
  • Redamancy
  • Respect: +83
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1725 on: April 14, 2010, 12:14:56 PM »
Awww, that stinks (no pun intended)!  It's ok though.  Sometimes, annoying people wake up early and cook really smelly food inside my home.  The smell can be so strong that I smell it in my dream too, waking me up!  I'm sure if you wash all the dirty articles of clothing and sheets in your room and shampoo the carpet, the smell will go away. 

It's not me or my items, otherwise, the smell will still be here.

Yubnag,

That is one scary dream and yet to be awaken by the smell too...Maybe talk to your parents or grandparents about it and see what they say.

The dream is scary. I should talk to my parents about it. I do have a tall uncle who's passed and visits
my cousin often and makes him sick. It's getting extremely cold in my room now.

Like this post: 0
Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

Adverstisement

wonders

Re: Share ghost stories
« Reply #1726 on: April 14, 2010, 12:28:26 PM »
True story:

Well, this one time I took my bil to go see his girlfriend and it was the first time we were going to see her. She gave us the directions and as he was on the phone with her we were making every turn the way she told us. We came to a T intersection and she kept telling him to straight, I was like, dude are you sure we are at the right place, because we can only turn left or right, he kept saying that she said to go straight, I told him to look up and see where we are at, and he looked up from his conversation with her, and we were at the entrance of the cemetary on Lexington in St. Paul. If I turn left or right I'd run along the cemetary, if I went straight, we'd go right into the cemetary, right when he looked up, the line went dead, and he called and couldn't get a hold of her anymore. After that he said they broke up but he never could get a call through with that number it was always a busy signal.

To this day it is still creepy.

sahara

« Reply #1727 on: April 14, 2010, 12:35:29 PM »
True story:

Well, this one time I took my bil to go see his girlfriend and it was the first time we were going to see her. She gave us the directions and as he was on the phone with her we were making every turn the way she told us. We came to a T intersection and she kept telling him to straight, I was like, dude are you sure we are at the right place, because we can only turn left or right, he kept saying that she said to go straight, I told him to look up and see where we are at, and he looked up from his conversation with her, and we were at the entrance of the cemetary on Lexington in St. Paul. If I turn left or right I'd run along the cemetary, if I went straight, we'd go right into the cemetary, right when he looked up, the line went dead, and he called and couldn't get a hold of her anymore. After that he said they broke up but he never could get a call through with that number it was always a busy signal.

OMG! that is freaken creepy  :o

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: April 14, 2010, 12:36:41 PM »
A story from Laos.  Maybe the details are a bit off, but the storyline is still there:

Back in laos, there was this one beautiful girl who was "raug dab".  She got married to her husband and she was very, very happy.  But at night, when she slept, she turned into a scary ghost or demonic like figure and he was scared to sleep next to her.  Then on the second night, he asked his father to come into the room and look at her too while she slept.  His father saw exactly what he saw.  Scary demonic woman figure sleeping on the bed in her clothes.  They didn't say anything to her at all, but the next day, they took her home to her parents and when they got there, told her parents they didn't want her no more.  They left her there.  She ended up committing suicide.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: April 14, 2010, 12:38:30 PM »
True story:

That's a great joke to play on unsuspecting boys.   ;D ;D

LadyThao

« Reply #1730 on: April 14, 2010, 12:40:31 PM »
yugnab, that's scary. one thing i hate about dreams that they feel so real! for the last couple of months, i've been having some semi-scary dreams. one happened a couple of weeks ago. i was at this house and i walked into a room. As i was walking pass a hallway, i noticed a dark shadowy figure. In my head, i knew it was dead and that it had come back. I felt it coming my way and i tried to run for the door. As i approached the door, it locked on me! i tried to open it but it wouldn't budge! the thing that i saw, i knew it was behind me and frantically, i tried again and it opened.

another one happened sometime last week. the only thing i remember about that dream is that it was a hmong guy and at no matter what cost, he wanted to marry me. i tried to escape him but no matter where i turned, he was always behind me.

then just monday night, it was a terrifying dream. It was right before i got up for work. In this dream, i was dead. something was coming for me and before i could do anything, it sat on top of my chest. it proceeded to strangle me and take  me with it. I  was calling for help but somehow i knew that there wasn't any sound coming from me nor i knew no one woujld hear me. I guess i knew it was a dream and tried to wake up but then all of a sudden, i felt a  like a knife onto my side and thought to myself that it was real. Then all of a suddden, i woke up. I was paralyzed for about maybe two minutes with this extreme heat on my chest. i felt it burning and it wouldn't go away. After that two minutes, i shifted on my bed to my side and fell asleep again.  i think that whatever came that night was going to finish what it started but then i woke up again. It was too eerie so i decided to just stay up and head on to work. The whole ride to work, I just felt uneasy and scared.   i don't like dreams like that.

QaumNtujTubTxib

« Reply #1731 on: April 14, 2010, 12:42:23 PM »
I hear OG's say that when all of the sudden you see a lot of cats or more than usual around a home then that means that there's going to be something bad happening to the people living there. I find this to be true from personal experiences.

One of my Yang cousin owns his home for quite some time and in their neighborhood, there's hardly any cats around. Once in a long while you'll see a stray here and there. One year, he started seeing more and more cats roaming around his property. He didn't think much of it until after his dad passed away. During the funeral, they were talking about how his dad died and such and the topic of cats came up. Some older OG was telling him that it was a sign when all those cats all of the sudden just shows up....the weirdest thing is...after his dad died, the cats no longer came around.

My personal experience...m y dad was pretty much like my cousins dad. We've owned our house for over 15 years and we've only had stray cats here and there as well. During the time that was close to my dad's death, our house constantly have cats during the evening and into the night. We don;t know where all those cats are coming from, but during the day, they're all gone. This happened for well over 1 year before my dad passed away too.

MsX

« Reply #1732 on: April 14, 2010, 12:46:54 PM »
Qaumntuj--That's scary yom? Kuv yeej ib txwm hnov cov laus hais tias yog muaj muaj miv ncig yus tsev, nws tsis tshua zoo.

QaumNtujTubTxib

« Reply #1733 on: April 14, 2010, 12:51:10 PM »
Qaumntuj--That's scary yom? Kuv yeej ib txwm hnov cov laus hais tias yog muaj muaj miv ncig yus tsev, nws tsis tshua zoo.

yeah...clost to the time right before my dad died...maybe a month or so...he would tell my mom that "they" were otuside the window and sitting on the tree out there....it was freaky....

sahara

« Reply #1734 on: April 14, 2010, 01:02:54 PM »
yeah...clost to the time right before my dad died...maybe a month or so...he would tell my mom that "they" were otuside the window and sitting on the tree out there....it was freaky....

eeek! scary.  Before my grandpa (my mom's dad) passed he would talk to someone and he would also act very strange as going to the sink and start cleaning the sink for hours. 

Oh and when my grandma from my dad side went to visit him she saw this little ghost girl run past from my grandpa's room to the next...

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #1735 on: April 14, 2010, 01:08:59 PM »
well, maybe you should ask the writer. instead of assuming it's FAKE!

i did that's why it's fake. cuz the author is speechless.

MsX

« Reply #1736 on: April 14, 2010, 01:14:52 PM »

Oh wow....that is very scary os!

Did he ever describe what "they" looked like?

QaumNtujTubTxib

« Reply #1737 on: April 14, 2010, 01:18:21 PM »
Oh wow....that is very scary os!

Did he ever describe what "they" looked like?

outside my parents window is one of those asian tree (cov ntoo es txi txiv zoo li cov txiv lwm tsib tuaj pos)...it was a good size one...and my dad always says that there's a lady hiding behind that tree....

Images

« Reply #1738 on: April 14, 2010, 01:19:16 PM »
continuation.. .

a week or two from that day me and my daugter went to my grandma's. I knew I saw a cat, to be exact a striped one. it couldn't mean anything good.

my grandma told me his deceased ex gf was back for him. grandma told me they have to have drink eachother's blood since the dead gf kept saying they made a promise.
I had no clue what was going on.. then grandma told me that the cat was her "friend" coming to warn me.
of course I b.itch the hell out of him and demanded his family get rid of this sh.it.. I did not go back until they claim to have gotten rid of her.  of course they lied cause she was back the first night I returned. me and my daugter slept on the sofa for the rest of my ex hubby and my marriage.

sahara

« Reply #1739 on: April 14, 2010, 01:22:37 PM »
continuation...

a week or two from that day me and my daugter went to my grandma's. I knew I saw a cat, to be exact a striped one. it couldn't mean anything good.

my grandma told me his deceased ex gf was back for him. grandma told me they have to have drink eachother's blood since the dead gf kept saying they made a promise.
I had no clue what was going on.. then grandma told me that the cat was her "friend" coming to warn me.
of course I b.itch the hell out of him and demanded his family get rid of this sh.it.. I did not go back until they claim to have gotten rid of her.  of course they lied cause she was back the first night I returned. me and my daugter slept on the sofa for the rest of my ex hubby and my marriage.

Did anything else happened while you were still with your ex?

Advertisements