Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1598383 times)

bossymum

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #2775 on: October 07, 2011, 04:36:03 PM »
@xyOOj2608 : omg, your story is soooooooooo scary!!!! esp. the part where the ghost girls were saying "oh she's about to sleep, in a bit she's gona be asleep" omg goooseee bumps!!!!

Now, stories about dreaming of a deceased person. this may not sound scary but it's entertaining to read ;)

Right after my cousin died (a few days after his death) one of my girl cousin had a dream about him. He came into her dreams and told her that he will be back soon and he asked if she's going to be pregnant then he left. During the whole week of the "guarding night" thingy (dunno how to spell it in hmong) he kept coming to her and asking her why isnt she pregnant yet because he is coming back. Turns out a month after his funeral she's pregnant.

Same deceased cousin---- my little brother's dream
Okay, so my little brother is one of those young stupid minded kids who choose to do all these stupid sh!t because he's in that stage whereas they think they can get away with anything or that they're untouchable tough guys (smh,  :D) Exactly one month after my cousin's death, he had a dream. In his dream, he was visiting my deceased  cousin's younger brothers and they were all kicking back and laughing. Then, he heard my dead cousin laughing so he turned to look and my dead cousin was sitting next to them laughing along with them. He got scared so he told my younger cousins to go over to our house instead. They agreed but so did my dead cousin. He was asking my little brother if he can come too cause he wanted to hang out too. My little brother was scared shitless so he didnt answer my dead cousin and left their house.

As my little bro and younger cousins started walking down the block towards our house, he sees my dead cousin walking next to them but he was walking through the neighbor's fences cause he was transparent. So, this really freaked my bro out so he started to run towards our house and as he was turning the corner he looks back and sees my dead cousin right behind him. In my bro's mind he thought "oh sh!t, i dont want him to follow me home. I dont want to lead him into my house." When he made it inside, he shut the door and peer out the window and my dead cousin was slowly making his way towards our house. He tries to wake me, my bf, and dad up to help him but we werent giving a damn so he ran to my grandma and said " grandma, cousin is back, cousin is back!" My grandma freaked out and ran out side to do some hmong stuff, as she was doing this my bro peer out the window and saw black shadows but they didnt come inside the house. He wakes up.

Same day after the dream, cops did a gang sweep and caught him with some weed in his room (enough to put him in juvie for 2days). The night he was going to get released he dreamt of my cousin again. He dreamt that he was at my cousin's funeral and he wanted to see my cousin one last time. He walks up to the coffin and looks at my cousin and saw that my cousin's body was rotten with maggets and worms. That day he got released and told my mom about his dream. She told him that when you dream about a rotting corpse, it most likely means that they are mourning for you or shedding tears for you. Because that night that he dreamt of my cousin, he was begging my cousin to look after him because he know that he had done wrong and for my cousin to help see to it that he gets to go home. So, i guess his first dream correlates with his second dream and to what happened that day of the gang sweep. The first dream my cousin was trying to warn him, the second dream my cousin felt sad that his message wasn't received so he cried for my brother because my brother got arrested and that he couldnt help prevent it.

So, i guess dreams do tell alot if you pay close attention.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #2776 on: October 10, 2011, 07:15:47 AM »
Wow, so many new ghost stories to read. Dreams, now i'm one of those that don't know crap about stuff, up til when my FIL pass away...i had alot of dreams from my FIL when he passed on... I've shared a few of my dreams in this thread before.
I kept a dairy of all my dreams, but i'll share this one with you ppl..
This is from my own personal dairy...not gonna go into to many details...

My MIL's sis from Laos came over to visit along with her hubby..They were here and got to see my FIL passing away.
Anyways like a month or so after we buried my FIL... My MIL for what ever reason.. My MIL's BIL and i had to go and seek one of those ppl to look into something.. anyways  they ended up doing one of those thingy...

So one day my FIL came into my dream, he said "he missies his  truck and his wife(my MIL)". When he got to his house, he didn't see his truck out in the drive way anymore. And he miss his wife and  wants see to see her, but he can't go inside..so i asked why couldn't he go in...he told me "there's  something blocking the door, and they won't let him go  inside the house". That's why he's wondering around the drive way... I said "O". And then i woke up...i was thinking as to why my FIL couldn't go inside the house and remember that O yeah that day that person came and did his stuff around the house.. or in the house....

« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 07:21:53 AM by saki saki »

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: October 10, 2011, 07:33:20 AM »
FNXIAO89 - People like Y don;t belong in the woods. They're bound to bring trouble to you. In the woods, it's not good to say too many things.
i have to agree with you.. ppl who knows no manners outdoors. Should not be invited, troubles will follow you.. and i'm one of those that don't know much about stuff, but i keep my mouth shut, cuz i know that we are not alone...and i believe in all those stuff cuz i encounter many of those strange events...
Best way to keep safe. Don't take ppl like that with you... If you read my past blog.. onr of my buddy was wishing to see one of those thingy... And wen he went fishing by himself.. lol he encountered sumting..

« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 07:36:38 AM by saki saki »

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: October 10, 2011, 08:26:26 AM »
Tis happend many years ago, back wen i was growing up. Back to Mt. Airy.. my mom told me this. We had a cuz'n that lives not to far from us..anyways he and his wife got into a huge agurement. The wife came over to my mom and told my mom that she wants to go back to her mom. And had told my mom to not tell her hubby about it. If he come and ask her were abouts.
Anyways the hubby saw tigers outside his appartments. There was 3 of 'em.. it's to hard try'n to explain the loction of the spot cuz it's now turned into a park' n lot.. so the spot is no longer there. So the 2 night the tigers came again. The hubby got really scare, so wen morning came. He came to my place and asked, begged my mom to bring his wife back to him, and that he will never agure with her again. So my mom brought his wife back to him. And the tigers stop showing up..
Sorry i'm just a secound hand teller..

FNXIAO89

« Reply #2779 on: October 10, 2011, 01:52:22 PM »
My grandmother's mom pass away when she was just a teen. At this time she was still living in Laos. After the burial, my grandmother would consistently go visit the grave site and cry. This went on for almost a couple of weeks.

As everyone knows, graves in Laos and Thailand are dug in the forest or near some kind of forest or woods.

A little after the second week, my grandmother was once again at the grave site crying softly and saying stuff like "why do you have to go? I'm all alone now. Nobody wants me...." Then suddenly, a small rock was thrown her way. Then another, then another.

My grandmother was so startled she stopped crying. When she looked up, way past some bushes and low tree branches she saw a woman figure sitting right in front of her direction. The figure was wearing dead Hmong clothes. My grandmother could only see the sides of her face because the woman figure wasn't looking at her and she had her hair down.

This freaked my grandmother out so she quickly got up and slowly but hastily walked home. While she was walking away she kept telling herself not to look back. When she got home she didn't tell anybody. Afterwords, she had a dream that her mom came and visit her. Her mom told her not to cry anymore because then she can't move on. So my grandmother decided to not go visit the grave anymore. A few years later, she married my grandfather.

JDH

« Reply #2780 on: October 10, 2011, 08:45:13 PM »

« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 12:43:56 PM by JDH »

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: October 10, 2011, 10:40:52 PM »
You FAIL...lol don't leave us hanging around bro..
Wat'z up with tat!!

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: October 11, 2011, 03:14:38 PM »
I haven't been in here for a while and all i read  was 2pages and tat'a it...more...lo l any of you ppl wanna go and do a little of ghost hunting?.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 03:16:18 PM by saki saki »

chingy-vang

« Reply #2783 on: October 11, 2011, 06:49:30 PM »
JDH that was awesome, we want some more now please lol. i have never heard of the dead getting back up after getting slapped, nor heard of a grandma crawling on all fours. damm creepy ass stories

JDH

« Reply #2784 on: October 11, 2011, 07:07:28 PM »

« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 12:33:07 PM by JDH »

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: October 11, 2011, 10:32:37 PM »
JDH... Tis was back in my old hood. Mt. Airy. There was a story tat the OG's was telling.
It went like tis: there was these OG couple that lived in the area, the hubby started to act funny, he couldn't sit like how U and I was. He would sit on his side. And he would sumtime tell his wife to set up chairs, wen no one was visiting them...and the hubby would go and sit and talk like there was ppl in their house.. The wife asked the hubby. Who are you talking to? And the hubby would say "don't you see them"  and wat do you mean who am i talking to?. Anyways the wife started to see that her hubby's acting weird. So she called the relatives over and see wats going on.
But wen morning came he's all normal, but wen nite fell, he acted all weird again..
Wat the relatived didn't know was that the OG was growing a tail. That explain as to Y he couldn't sit like U and I. The OG was turning in a tiger..so the relative call the cops and they came and took him to the hospitol. The OG was growing hair and started to grow fangs... So the nurses had to tie the dude down in the bed...as they were getting ready to do their stuff.. the OG, still tie in the bed got up and walked out of the room... It freaked all the Doctor and nurses.
After that incdent they took the OG to a mental tuing place..

I'm not sure as to wat happen.. and if someone knows tis better, do please correct me.. there was more detailing  at the OG place but i'm not gonna type everything in PH...

As i was growing it was one the the story that all the OG was talking about...you know how OG ppl are..

chingy-vang

« Reply #2786 on: October 11, 2011, 11:16:00 PM »
I really love your stories JDH, but you got me so confused between GGM, GGGM, and Mute Grandma. I'm sure your stories would be a hell lot scarier if I understood which is which lol. and which GGM is the tiger one; mute grandma or regular GGM?

JDH

« Reply #2787 on: October 12, 2011, 12:31:48 PM »

« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 12:23:00 PM by JDH »

m1zz_$h0rtY

« Reply #2788 on: October 12, 2011, 01:01:17 PM »
JDH, that is some scary stories you got there.... love to hear more whenever you have a chance

chingy-vang

« Reply #2789 on: October 12, 2011, 02:15:02 PM »
JDH I've officially added your GGM story to my ghost story collection, ready for next year's camping trip. oh boy are they gonna love your story

Advertisements