Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1580940 times)

chingy-vang

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #2955 on: December 17, 2011, 05:32:38 PM »

^

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

JKL

« Reply #2956 on: December 18, 2011, 01:52:19 AM »
Typing on the iPhone again so I'll tried to fix the auto correct.
Ok here goes. The first time I have ever been sat on was the first house that we have live in Wisconsin.
Well in my first post that I have was the same house. Since I was always out with friends late in high school n skipping school to go out of town I probably had something following me home the night that I first encounter getting sat on. Well that night I came home around 12am on a school night I was always scared coming home late because the back door was the only door that has lock and keys while the front door was the old fashion door knob so it can only be unlock from the inside of the house. Well that night I came home and went to sleep up stair in my bedroom and fell asleep. My room I share with my uncle and it was the master bedroom so it was big. Well that night I woke up to feeling my body paralyzing but I can open my eye. So I saw this brown figure coming towards me and was on top of me so I couldn't move at all, so I was scared as shit because it's my first time. But instead of just getting sat on I got toss and rolled on the ground across the room and my arms hit my uncle waking him up. I then got roll back to my bed after fighting this thing trying to get my fist ready to punch this thing I recover from it and try to punch it but it ran off. I was sure my uncle thought I was crazy when I rolled back to my bed. I was so scare that I cover my self with the blanket. It didn't stop there I was laying on my back and all of a sudden I felt it again and I couldn't scream when I open my mouth so I save my energy and fight it off again. After successfully fighting it off I then slept on my side and cover my self with the blanket. That night I was trying to stay awake because I was too tire to fight it if it came again but I fell asleep till morning. My uncle never said anything but taught that I was crazy that night. I'm pretty use to it but hated it when it happens. Some more coming soon after I get my laptop fix.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #2957 on: December 20, 2011, 07:34:01 PM »
Wow so many new ghost stories...
About that pix with the so call finger... I would give her the fingers too, cuz i can't see their faces..J/K... Lol.
No i really don't know what that is.. could be photo shop, or something falling off the table..

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2958 on: December 21, 2011, 12:05:10 AM »
My former hunting partner whom I have not seen lately told his personal experience one time several years ago while hunting.

In the deep woods of White Water Wild Life Management Area (WMA), he had a stand way down the hills far from other hunters that morning. He got there around 4 a.m. He got onto the stand and sat in the cold since it was already early November in MN. He was so cold he she shivering, despite the several layers of warm clothes he had on that day.

Just about 30 minutes later, he heard some people talking and then breaking twigs into an old abandoned building that looked like an outhouse.  (He had seen that house in the day time once when he first came to that area to make his stand.) He continued to listen. Suddenly, a bonfire was in flame in the torn-down building. Several men were standing around the fireplace and warming up their hands on the flames.  They were far, so the hunting partner coudln't see clearly who they were, just that they were tall with beards and with some old coats on.

Because he got so cold, the hunting partner decided he would go and ask to join them.  He got off his stand and started to walk on the ground towards the building. The flame was real red and the fireplace was burning hot as he looked at it. The three guys were shaking their bodies around the fireplace as he kept going towards them. Just when he was only about two sedan in distance to them,  he tripped on a vine and fell onto the ground. He quickly got up and the fireplace was gone. He ran to the place and there was no one there. The place where the fireplace was, was now all very cold.  No one was around. The building had no foot prints on the ground, either.

Goosebumps raised all over his body, the hunting partner quickly went back by his stand and looked for his way back up a hill and went to the car. He never went back there again. Three years ago when I was hunting with him, we went by the hill. He pointed down the valley to where that thatch was. lol...I told him we should avoid that place forever.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2959 on: December 21, 2011, 02:38:00 AM »
It's around 2:20 in the morning, and since i got the food posion and had to go use the you know what. I know tat i'm gonna go and use it sonner or later.
And sincei'm up, might as well write a story. On my  EVO. Phone.
The second time i went hunting with my FIL, as i was sitting in my stand, and i know the hill pretty well, there's only 3 ways to get up there. Cuz i sat close to the private land boarder. Anywho i was dosing in and outta my so call day dream. As i opened my eyes i thought i saw a huge buck looking straight at me i swear it looked like s huge buck. So i grabed my shotty and looked through the scope, it turned out that it was nothing more then some twigs. Anyways i opened my eye bigger and noticed that the land scape was different.
Thinking to myself WTF.. i remember seing the fallen log, but i didn't see that there was a path there before. So i climbed down mt chair and went to look.. dude my hairs strated to stand up. I told myself, am i still dreaming or am i up.. i got freak out i packed up and  climbed down my hill. I went back to the car around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. I was the first to be back at camp. Later on my in laws shiwed up and said " no deer uh". I said "yeah" but the truth was i was scared. I think i wasn't use to the hunting ground/land.
Think the truth is, we get up soo early in the morning just to go and sitting in our stand, you sit so long in the dark and everything around you seems to get louder and later into the day, with no action your mind tens to play tricks on you, you start to see funny stuff.

chingy-vang

« Reply #2960 on: December 22, 2011, 10:37:48 AM »
^ hmmm dont really believe that one, to typical. but since im in CA that was ppretty sad

Gawmp

« Reply #2961 on: December 22, 2011, 11:35:15 AM »
ooooo i remember that family. They weren't too far from us. Yes there has been numerous hauntings from their daughter. people even claim to see her sitting outside crying. other people would see a young girl walking up and down the front of the house in the wee mornings.

Like this post: +1

rambo

« Reply #2962 on: December 22, 2011, 02:24:28 PM »
which part of Sacramento is this at?? i would love to go see it myself.. used to live in Sac

Like this post: +1

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2963 on: December 22, 2011, 04:51:12 PM »
Dang bro, that story sounded like a fairy tale.

But I do know that the past one family will come back to hunt it's own families.
There was this one hmong family that lived across from my house in Mt. Airy. I mean every week(ends) that gong will be banging from dawn to dusk. And they would  tie red string on freshly cut twigs and strap it to the front and back doors. You know how OG's are. Well it turns out that the past on MIL/ hubby's mom would come back and scare the kids and the family every day. Or make them see stuff. And so they have to tie those twigs with red strings to tell ppl that don't enter their house. Or bad luck may bestow on you/ fine you a huffy price to pay.. something like that.
Now that I believe..

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #2964 on: December 22, 2011, 11:52:45 PM »
Hey guys, with all the talking about hunting.  I got a story to add to it.  This happen to my uncle backed in 1998 in California.  My uncle and his hunting party went hunting in California, not sure which part of the wood it was, but the forest had to be big.  My uncle they hunted till a sunday and when it was time to come home he couldn't find the way home.  He said he wonder off a little futher than usually and when he turned back.  Everything looked different.  He couldn't remembered which way he came, so he turned back around and headed towards the different he came from.  Every turn he made, he didn't recognized any of the surroundings.  Night came as the sun settles in the west  and the sky became darker by the minutes.  The hunting party looked for him and call out to him, but he didn't answer back.  They searched and searched, but found nothing.  They waited till the next day and searched again, but with no avail they couldn't find him.  My uncle wandered off into the deep forest for three days.  What he ate in those three days will never know because I forgot to ask him or I don't remembered that part.  He said he was trying to get out of the forest by following the sun's coordination, but it seems like he was coming to the same spot.  Everything was different.  The corners looked different at every turn and he was really lost.  He would sleep under a tree with his rifle on his chest just incase something came out to get him.  On the third day, the hunting party came home and called the ancestors to help them. They promised a chicken or a pig if the ancestor help the uncle find the way out.  Then hours later in the forest, my uncle heard a sound and looked up.  He spotted a deer in front of him.  For some reason, his heart told him to follow the deer and he did.  The deer did not run really fast not slow.  It sort of walked in a pace where my uncle won't be able to shoot it.  So my uncle followed the deer to the boundary of the forest and the deer ran away.  My uncle then looked at the surrounding and realized where he was.  He went back to camp and came home with the hunting party.  Since that day, he never went hunting ever again.  Some say, it was the forest spirit who teased him and wouldn't let him out, but others say he might of forgot where he was going.  I say it might be the forest spirits because this also happened to me once. 

I went hunting last year with my buddies and I have never been there before.  We went there on thursday and they showed me where I will be sitting for deer. So the next morning, I followed the small flashing tic tacs and got to the tree, but as I looked up the tree I was at the wrong one.  So i retraced my steps and went to another tree.  I got the the tree and found it was the wrong tree.  Then I finally found the tree when dawg breaks and the light was already coming up.  I waited in the tree for 3 hours and nothing came so I went to look for a deer.  Man, was I wronged.  Never ever go wandering around for deer in a place you have never been too.  I went north passed the 8 ft shrubs into the pine tree forest then saw a female doe.  Chased it further up the made a left turn.  I went back south, and I ended up in a spot I did not know.  Heard white people talking in the distance, so I turned the other way.  I got lost for 45 minutes untilI finally found my tree stand.  I walked back to the main road but as I got the the main road it didnt looked like it was the main road.  It was so different so I went back to the tree where my stand was at.  I retraced my steps slowly to get back at the main road, but I was still confused so I said in my mind " Who ever is blocking me or messing with me better not fuk with me .  I said some hmong words then 5 minutes later I found the main road again.  I was pissed off and learned my lesson.  Always bring a GPS or a compass. More stories coming up.

JKL

« Reply #2965 on: December 27, 2011, 10:19:49 AM »
Awesome stories keep them coming.

Last year my cuz came up to Wisconsin from Sacramento to visit his girlfriend. So My wife, my bro, and I drove him to Eau Claire to his girlfriend's house. Since we were close to MN, my wife wanted to visit her mom so we we drove there. I got to the inlaws house and it seem abandon, so my wife called her mom and they said that they moved to Minneapolis. So using my gps I still got lost. I came apon some cemetery and got really scared and finally got to the inlaws new house. So that night me and my bro slept in one room while my wife slept in another room with her sis. My bro slept by the wall and I was by the edge of the bed. That night I was pretty tire from driving 6 hours so I slept pretty quickly but then in the middle of the night I heard foot steps coming toward my door but I was thinking its probably my wife's little brothers waking up to play video games. All of a sudden the bedroom door creek open a little by that time I got really scare but was still thinking it was my wife's little brothers because they always do that in the morning. Then I was still looking to see who it was then I just couldn't move, being paralyze or sat on, try to fight it off. I could still move my head and blink at that time but not my body; while still looking at the open door, I saw a little boy the same size as my wife's little brother coming in and I was freaking scare shitless. It came and stood next to me looking at me and I was thinking of the movie Paranormal Activity  at the same time. But I knew it wasn't my wifes little bro because that kid looked like his flesh was all burnt up and crusty and was bleeding.(remind me of the thai movie The Eye, the dead guy that was on fire and running.) I think that spirit touch me too and I got so scared that I closed my eye shut until I was able to move. I tried so hard to kick or hit my brother to wake up but I couldn't bugge at all. Then when I was able to move I just throw the blanket over my head. In the morning I asked my bro if he heard anything but he said nope. My inlaws basement looks pretty creepy too with a wheel chair in there I was scared that it will move by it self when I was there. I nevered told my inlaws but I always sleep by the wall when I'm over there. More stories coming....

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2966 on: December 27, 2011, 07:07:33 PM »
JKL,

That sounds somewhat like tsog tsuam. I've heard people describe their tsog tsuam experiences. They say they yell and scream while being sat on but no one around could hear anything.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2967 on: December 27, 2011, 07:12:38 PM »
Spirits of the forests want some food when they do that to you. Your uncle should have fed them some food before they let him go.

Hey guys, with all the talking about hunting.  I got a story to add to it.  This happen to my uncle backed in 1998 in California.  My uncle and his hunting party went hunting in California, not sure which part of the wood it was, but the forest had to be big.  My uncle they hunted till a sunday and when it was time to come home he couldn't find the way home.  He said he wonder off a little futher than usually and when he turned back.  Everything looked different.  He couldn't remembered which way he came, so he turned back around and headed towards the different he came from.  Every turn he made, he didn't recognized any of the surroundings.  Night came as the sun settles in the west  and the sky became darker by the minutes.  The hunting party looked for him and call out to him, but he didn't answer back.  They searched and searched, but found nothing.  They waited till the next day and searched again, but with no avail they couldn't find him.  My uncle wandered off into the deep forest for three days.  What he ate in those three days will never know because I forgot to ask him or I don't remembered that part.  He said he was trying to get out of the forest by following the sun's coordination, but it seems like he was coming to the same spot.  Everything was different.  The corners looked different at every turn and he was really lost.  He would sleep under a tree with his rifle on his chest just incase something came out to get him.  On the third day, the hunting party came home and called the ancestors to help them. They promised a chicken or a pig if the ancestor help the uncle find the way out.  Then hours later in the forest, my uncle heard a sound and looked up.  He spotted a deer in front of him.  For some reason, his heart told him to follow the deer and he did.  The deer did not run really fast not slow.  It sort of walked in a pace where my uncle won't be able to shoot it.  So my uncle followed the deer to the boundary of the forest and the deer ran away.  My uncle then looked at the surrounding and realized where he was.  He went back to camp and came home with the hunting party.  Since that day, he never went hunting ever again.  Some say, it was the forest spirit who teased him and wouldn't let him out, but others say he might of forgot where he was going.  I say it might be the forest spirits because this also happened to me once. 

I went hunting last year with my buddies and I have never been there before.  We went there on thursday and they showed me where I will be sitting for deer. So the next morning, I followed the small flashing tic tacs and got to the tree, but as I looked up the tree I was at the wrong one.  So i retraced my steps and went to another tree.  I got the the tree and found it was the wrong tree.  Then I finally found the tree when dawg breaks and the light was already coming up.  I waited in the tree for 3 hours and nothing came so I went to look for a deer.  Man, was I wronged.  Never ever go wandering around for deer in a place you have never been too.  I went north passed the 8 ft shrubs into the pine tree forest then saw a female doe.  Chased it further up the made a left turn.  I went back south, and I ended up in a spot I did not know.  Heard white people talking in the distance, so I turned the other way.  I got lost for 45 minutes untilI finally found my tree stand.  I walked back to the main road but as I got the the main road it didnt looked like it was the main road.  It was so different so I went back to the tree where my stand was at.  I retraced my steps slowly to get back at the main road, but I was still confused so I said in my mind " Who ever is blocking me or messing with me better not fuk with me .  I said some hmong words then 5 minutes later I found the main road again.  I was pissed off and learned my lesson.  Always bring a GPS or a compass. More stories coming up.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2968 on: December 27, 2011, 07:15:06 PM »
Years ago, a St. Paul Hmong guy's family found him dead in their store's basement, right where he had once seen his dead mother's apparition hang by. The guy had hung himself right on that same spot when they found him.

Hey, he left behind a beautiful daughter in Brooklyn Park now.

"...

FINEST1234

« Reply #2969 on: December 28, 2011, 07:27:14 AM »
Is that the hmong store on east 7th street?
Years ago, a St. Paul Hmong guy's family found him dead in their store's basement, right where he had once seen his dead mother's apparition hang by. The guy had hung himself right on that same spot when they found him.

Hey, he left behind a beautiful daughter in Brooklyn Park now.

heard that story... the store right by the laundry mat... 7th and hope str...

Advertisements