Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1581068 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #2970 on: December 28, 2011, 08:24:01 AM »
JKL,
Tat story about gett'n sat on.. I got sat on so much tat i know wen i'm gonna get sit on. Thous tis is wat i do. In my dream i'll chase it and beat it up. And yea, i get scare sumtimes. But if you don't do tat. You'll just be in a very very bad dream. O and never sleep with ur legs crossing each other, otherwise you won't be able to run... Like everything is sooo slow motion, wen you try to run fast.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

buster_me

« Reply #2971 on: December 28, 2011, 10:23:52 AM »
JKL,
Tat story about gett'n sat on.. I got sat on so much tat i know wen i'm gonna get sit on. Thous tis is wat i do. In my dream i'll chase it and beat it up. And yea, i get scare sumtimes. But if you don't do tat. You'll just be in a very very bad dream. O and never sleep with ur legs crossing each other, otherwise you won't be able to run... Like everything is sooo slow motion, wen you try to run fast.
I cross my feet all the time when i sleep but only when im awake. Who knows when i am KO but i do have dreams about not being able to run even when i try to run

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2972 on: December 28, 2011, 01:42:50 PM »
I cross my feet all the time when i sleep but only when im awake. Who knows when i am KO but i do have dreams about not being able to run even when i try to run
cuz ur legs are cross, so it makes it harder for you to run. Or if you still getting sat on, sleep on ur side/hold on a pillow or ur GF/BF. Tat helps too. Or just sleep with the HMNG knife under ur pillow.
Sumting about the HMNG knife tat makes 'em FAT not cum to bother you.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2973 on: December 28, 2011, 06:16:26 PM »
Is that the hmong store on east 7th street?
heard that story... the store right by the laundry mat... 7th and hope str...

Yup. You two have gotten it right.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2974 on: December 28, 2011, 06:18:01 PM »
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Tsog tsuam for sure.

JKL,

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2975 on: December 28, 2011, 06:19:16 PM »

Saki Saki is right: don't cross your legs when you sleep; if you do, you won't be able to run in your dreams.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2976 on: December 28, 2011, 06:19:55 PM »
cuz ur legs are cross, so it makes it harder for you to run. Or if you still getting sat on, sleep on ur side/hold on a pillow or ur GF/BF. Tat helps too. Or just sleep with the HMNG knife under ur pillow.
Sumting about the HMNG knife tat makes 'em FAT not cum to bother you.

Are they fat or just heavy and powerful?

"...

JKL

« Reply #2977 on: December 28, 2011, 09:44:32 PM »
I don't think I cross my leg when I sleep, also I encounter being sat on a couple times sleeping on my side; I thought it wouldn't happen when I sleep on my side but it did. When I get sat on I fight with my spirt, it's like I close my eye and concentrate somoning my spirit out to fight it. I can also feel a little pain after the fight when I'm fully awake.

Once when I was sleeping on the couch at my inlaws and I felt it on top of me, I try screaming but it never works so I close my eye and told my spirit to fight it, I was fighting it face to face in the as if it was a dream but it seem so real because I can see the surounding and myself on the couch as I was fighting the black figure fist to fist. As I was fighting with it, it loss and took off; that's when I opened my eye and told wife to put her arm on top of me bcuz that usually helps me not getting sat on.
It hasn't happen in a couple days now because my mom brought some strings and knifes to a uncle to do some blessings on them, I was told not to open the knife case and it's under my pillow.

Another quick story:
My wife used to say that I was lying about getting sat on and stuff like that until it happened to her. We were in Milwaukee hanging out with some friends and my brother was seeing his girl down there and it was around 10pm when we left Miltown and coming back home. I needed to pee really bad while driving on the highway and some reasons most gas stations were close but there were a rest area up ahead. There was no car at the rest area but I really needed to pee and I was always hear stories about rest area but I had my brother with me so I wasn't scared, but my wife went in my her self bcuz she brave like that. So when we got back home she went to lay on the bed, while I went to the car to grab some stuff; out of nowhere she came out running towards me all scared and shit. I had a  wtf reaction on my face. She's all holding me tight and said that something sat on her. I was telling her now that's how I felt and I laughing in my mind because she always say that I was lying. To this day she hates thinking about it.
More stories coming soon, keep stories coming also, I love reading people's experiences.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2978 on: December 28, 2011, 10:21:36 PM »
I gots no more stories to tell, but i'll say tis. Wat ever you just went through. I've been through it. Eveyting you just said. I know how it is. Only ppl who got sat on will truly understand wat just happen.

Anyways this is not a so scary story, but i've been trying to have my oldest boy to sleep in his other bedroom. But he says he has nightmare. So he sleeps in the other bedroom. Anyway brave as i am.(lol). I slept in that room for a good couple of days, and yeah around 4-5am i would start to have bad dreams. So i placed a Hmng knife under the bed(in between) the bed. So in my mind i was waitting for tat wat ever to show up. But it never did, so i slept in it for a couple more days. Just to make sure tat it's gone, and it never came back. The knife is still there ever since. But my boy would sleep in there. But tat's okay. I'm not gonna make him sleep in there if he choose not to.

JKL

« Reply #2979 on: January 03, 2012, 09:37:10 PM »
So far so good, happy new years. Haven't been sat on since the string on my ankle and knife under my bed. ( knock on wood). Well today my mom and I had an freaky experience in the elevator. Well she told me to take her to get an appointment for her medicaid stuff so when we got into the building and went to the elevator. We pressed the up button cuz we needed to get to the 2nd level, when it opened up we went in side and pressed the 2nd floor button. The door closed and in opened back up as if someone was pressing the open button on the other side. We thought someone wanted to get into the elevator but it was no one. I looked to the left and right but no one was there, so we closed the door with the button. In my head I was like freaking out feels like those Japan's horror movies where the ghost inters into the elevator. My mom also got scared cuz that nevered happened before. So we just shook it off. After getting done with the appointment my mom and I was waiting for the elevator again so when it open we got in it. I pressed the 1st floor button and it closed but this time not all the way, as if someone stuck there arm in so the elevator opens again. I was like wtf, this is scary my mom and I. My mom was like something might be following us and laugh softly while I was thinking of a ghost getting in with us. When we got out we started walking fast out the hall way and out the door to the car. Funny and scary I guess. I got another one about a basement coming later pretty freaky.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2980 on: January 03, 2012, 09:58:28 PM »
Make sumac swords, people. They keep out all evil spirits. Sumac swords, ok? Ntaj huab txhib, I've been told.

"...

Gawmp

« Reply #2981 on: January 04, 2012, 08:52:35 AM »
Make sumac swords, people. They keep out all evil spirits. Sumac swords, ok? Ntaj huab txhib, I've been told.

Funny you mention that. A couple of my npawgs are really into learning and hais txiv xaiv. One day I got a call from one of them asking if I can send them a good size sumac branch. I asked what they needed for, and he told me to make swords. First I was thinking to myself why they needed sumac to make swords, then I recall the old people saying poj ntxoog ntshai ntaj huab txhib.

My brother came to visit, and I sent along with him two good size sumac branch.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2982 on: January 04, 2012, 12:16:27 PM »
Funny you mention that. A couple of my npawgs are really into learning and hais txiv xaiv. One day I got a call from one of them asking if I can send them a good size sumac branch. I asked what they needed for, and he told me to make swords. First I was thinking to myself why they needed sumac to make swords, then I recall the old people saying poj ntxoog ntshai ntaj huab txhib.

My brother came to visit, and I sent along with him two good size sumac branch.

Yup. They are right. And you did them a good favor.

"...

chingy-vang

« Reply #2983 on: January 04, 2012, 08:24:53 PM »
Sumac, are they those trees shrubs along the Minnesota highway that turns red in autumn?

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2984 on: January 04, 2012, 10:41:12 PM »
Sumac, are they those trees shrubs along the Minnesota highway that turns red in autumn?

Guess so. Here's a picture. Two.

"...

Advertisements