Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1586784 times)

sibaim247

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #3195 on: March 05, 2012, 08:50:18 PM »
I was reading through all these ghost stories and one thing seems to be really common..alot of the stories happen in indian burial grounds or near it.. for example, lost lake in fresno ca is near a indian burial ground and places in Minnesota used to be homes to indian tribes..anyone knows why Indian burial ground is always so haunted??..

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3196 on: March 05, 2012, 10:36:54 PM »
I was reading through all these ghost stories and one thing seems to be really common..alot of the stories happen in indian burial grounds or near it.. for example, lost lake in fresno ca is near a indian burial ground and places in Minnesota used to be homes to indian tribes..anyone knows why Indian burial ground is always so haunted??..

Native Americans are animists. They worship spirits of nature. So, their deads rise as spirits in nature?

Not sure. Gotta study more to be right on this.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #3197 on: March 06, 2012, 12:59:02 AM »
Native Americans are animists. They worship spirits of nature. So, their deads rise as spirits in nature?

Not sure. Gotta study more to be right on this.
hey guys.  Native burial grounds are haunted--->>> Hmong burial grounds are haunted also.  We both are very similiar.  Whenever you walk in a road with graves on the side.  I am sure you will hear people crying in the distance.  I got a story to tell but now right now.  Too busy.

sibaim247

« Reply #3198 on: March 06, 2012, 01:01:07 AM »
hey guys.  Native burial grounds are haunted--->>> Hmong burial grounds are haunted also.  We both are very similiar.  Whenever you walk in a road with graves on the side.  I am sure you will hear people crying in the distance.  I got a story to tell but now right now.  Too busy.

please to tell bro

exclusivecuriosity

« Reply #3199 on: March 06, 2012, 01:14:56 PM »
 ::)

« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 01:23:25 PM by exclusivecuriosity »

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3200 on: March 06, 2012, 03:01:11 PM »
Sibaim,
Yo wat a fk up friend...who in the hell would just drive off without his buddy..i mean wouldn't you tink.. O shyt I forgot him.. Wow wat a good friend..you don't tink he showed up wen his buddy was gett'n sick, or there wen they did the jiggle bells..
I say if my buddy took off while i'm out there bang'n the,car,to start, N he took off..i would kick his ass. I guess we all know where his true friends are.

exclusivecuriosity

« Reply #3201 on: March 06, 2012, 04:28:46 PM »
 ::)

« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 01:23:51 PM by exclusivecuriosity »

sibaim247

« Reply #3202 on: March 06, 2012, 07:41:01 PM »
Sibaim,
Yo wat a fk up friend...who in the hell would just drive off without his buddy..i mean wouldn't you tink.. O shyt I forgot him.. Wow wat a good friend..you don't tink he showed up wen his buddy was gett'n sick, or there wen they did the jiggle bells..
I say if my buddy took off while i'm out there bang'n the,car,to start, N he took off..i would kick his ass. I guess we all know where his true friends are.

I don't really know what happen but I guess he got the shit scared out of him to not think about his friends

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3203 on: March 06, 2012, 10:28:14 PM »
I don't really know what happen but I guess he got the shit scared out of him to not think about his friends
tat's 1 friend tat i'll never go fishing/hunting with..chicken crap of a friend like tat should just stay home N be a good homeboy N baby sit the kids..lol lame a$$ friend..

NtxheeYeesVaj

« Reply #3204 on: March 07, 2012, 02:13:29 AM »
>:D
I heard from my MIL that my FIL before he passed away... nws yog ib tus shaman...  nws hais tias ..

people who are christain and people who are still shaman are separated by a rivier.. but he said that people who are christain lawv tsis muaj nyiaj.. poor poor xwb

he also told that when nws transform ua neeg... or whatever nws pom relatives who passed away.. asking him to bring lawv back  :-X

I believe what your FIL said. Here's why...My Uncle was a Christian & when he passed away, they held a Christian funeral. He came back into one of my grandpa's dream asking for money. (Grandpa's not a Christian). Another story is when one of my cousins passed away, he had a Christian funeral because his family goes to church. My Aunt, which is his mom, had a dream about him. He told her that he was hungry.

sibaim247

« Reply #3205 on: March 07, 2012, 03:47:27 AM »
here's another story:

back in Laos the was this one guy who dated this girl from a different town which was 3-4 days walking time. before u could get to her town you would have to crossed a big river on a make shift raft. one day they decided to get marry but since the town was so far away, they would ask some of their distant cousin from her town to be the meb koob. so it was only him, his new wife and his sister( to be the bridesmaid) that went. after the wedding, the wife's parent gave them a small goat to sent them on their way home..since the guy was carrying some stuff, he asked his sister to carry the goat..when they got to the river, the current was faster than normal and the raft would not handle all 3 of them at the same time. so he decided that he would first take his wife across first and come back for the sister and the goat. as the guy was taking his sister and the goat across the raft capsized but he could swim so he swam safely to the other side but his sister was missing. he was afraid that his parents was going to yell at him for his sister being missing so he went up and down the river to look for her but with no luck. it was starting to get dark so he decided to head home and asked for the town people to come back and help him search for her. they all search and search too but with no luck and they went home. that night, one of tvile own people had a dream that she was in a town that had just call of a wedding to the town leader's son. she asked one of the villager of that town to why that is and the villager told her that the maid had a terrible smell that they didn't like and they couldnt stand so they had sent her back. she woke up from her dream and went to tell the brother about her dream. the next morning, the brother went out real early to the river to look for his sister..he still couldn't find her. then he went a little further down to where the river to a spot where there was a small cave..as he sat there on a log thinking about what he would do next, he look closer at the entrance to the cave a saw a body. he ran over there to check who it was and it was his sister. she didn't die but she was very weak. he asked her how she'd had gotten there and she told her that when the raft tip over, the dragons took her but she had this real bad smelling that they didn't like so they send her back. she told him that she had wash up from the river the night and was very tired so she went to the cave to rest and that when he found her. so he took her home and after jingle belling, she got better..

I bet u guys must be wondering what cause that smell that the dragons didn't like right??...it was from the goat she had been carrying from the wedding. it help save her life..idk why but goat and dragon have been enemies from the very beginning..

pkx

« Reply #3206 on: March 07, 2012, 03:35:38 PM »
Never ever torture animals!. I remember back in Cali, this one Hmong family had a mentally challenge son who'd can't sleep at night but will be asleep through out the whole day. He was already around seventeen when I first saw him one night at a cousin's house, he loved pots and pans and will banged them very loud when ever he gets the chance to. Later on after we moved, I heard story that his parents took him to see a shaman and he told them that their son is actually the black cat that the wife had torture and left to die in the garden back in Laos. She was bored than so she grab that cat she saw at the garden that day when she was a kid, she hit it with a stick, tie it up to a tree and than throw rocks at it, and finally she stick a stick from the cat's mouth and it came out from the other side (you know, the behind). The cat didn't die, she hanged it on a tree and went to eat launch with her parents, came back and the cat was gone. Yeah, many years has pass, she's change and all grown up and got married and the past finally caught up to her. The shaman said that when she left the cat on that tree, the cat wasn't happy so it already went to heaven and waited in line for it's turn to take revenge and after all those years it finally got proof from the heaven to be reborn mentally challenge for the girl to take care of for the rest of her life.

Thats sad

pkx

« Reply #3207 on: March 07, 2012, 05:50:37 PM »
here's another story:

back in Laos the was this one guy who dated this girl from a different town which was 3-4 days walking time. before u could get to her town you would have to crossed a big river on a make shift raft. one day they decided to get marry but since the town was so far away, they would ask some of their distant cousin from her town to be the meb koob. so it was only him, his new wife and his sister( to be the bridesmaid) that went. after the wedding, the wife's parent gave them a small goat to sent them on their way home..since the guy was carrying some stuff, he asked his sister to carry the goat..when they got to the river, the current was faster than normal and the raft would not handle all 3 of them at the same time. so he decided that he would first take his wife across first and come back for the sister and the goat. as the guy was taking his sister and the goat across the raft capsized but he could swim so he swam safely to the other side but his sister was missing. he was afraid that his parents was going to yell at him for his sister being missing so he went up and down the river to look for her but with no luck. it was starting to get dark so he decided to head home and asked for the town people to come back and help him search for her. they all search and search too but with no luck and they went home. that night, one of tvile own people had a dream that she was in a town that had just call of a wedding to the town leader's son. she asked one of the villager of that town to why that is and the villager told her that the maid had a terrible smell that they didn't like and they couldnt stand so they had sent her back. she woke up from her dream and went to tell the brother about her dream. the next morning, the brother went out real early to the river to look for his sister..he still couldn't find her. then he went a little further down to where the river to a spot where there was a small cave..as he sat there on a log thinking about what he would do next, he look closer at the entrance to the cave a saw a body. he ran over there to check who it was and it was his sister. she didn't die but she was very weak. he asked her how she'd had gotten there and she told her that when the raft tip over, the dragons took her but she had this real bad smelling that they didn't like so they send her back. she told him that she had wash up from the river the night and was very tired so she went to the cave to rest and that when he found her. so he took her home and after jingle belling, she got better..

I bet u guys must be wondering what cause that smell that the dragons didn't like right??...it was from the goat she had been carrying from the wedding. it help save her life..idk why but goat and dragon have been enemies from the very beginning..

Wow interesting

pkx

« Reply #3208 on: March 07, 2012, 05:55:47 PM »
I wanna read more stories  ::)

pkx

« Reply #3209 on: March 07, 2012, 06:34:49 PM »
anyone know any?

must be Hmong ghost stories....

This isn't really a ghost story but something that gave me the chills! It happened to me.

Once upon a time my dab laug tus tub loved me a whole bunch. I had no feelings for him because he was my cousin. Anyways, as I got older he asked me to marry him. I told him that we should sib hlub li tej nus muag xwb. He continued to pursue me up until I got married. He attended my wedding and was really broken hearted. He told me that no matter what he will always love me and I will be the only girl in his heart. I told him to move on with his life and find a nice girl who would truly love him. Almost 5 years down the road, I was about to have my second baby and my husband was out of town.
I had the most disturbing dream:
I was at home. There was a knock on my front door. It was bright and early in the morning and my family was fast asleep. I walked to the door thinking to myself "Who would come visit so early?" As I reached for the door, it opened by itself. That's so strange. I pulled on the knob to open the door wider and there He was, my dab laug tus tub. He looked straight into my eyes and said "I'm here to pick you up. I am on my way home and thought that you would come with me this time." I looked down at my stomach and said, "I can't go home with you. I'm married and is about to have my second baby. I'm sorry. I might go with you if I wasn't going to have a baby. He reached for my hand and said, " Well if you don't go with me this time then you'll never see me again. This is my last chance to come get you." I pulled my hands away from him and replied, "Kuv saib kav liam los mas, vim hais tias kuv tsis yog ib leeg lawm, ho kuv yog ob peb leeg lawm es koj txhob tu siab nawb mog kuv leej nus." He gave me one last look and said " Nyob zoo koj nawb mog. Ua koj lub neej sib sib hlub es kuv thiaj li tsis tshua tshua koj!" He turned around and as I looked on he turned back once more to wave good-bye and took the path to the right. :-[  At that moment, there was a stong gust of wind that blew my bedroom door closed. Both my sister and I woke up instantly startled. We both felt the cold air brush against our skin, yet it was in the summer time. My sister asked me, "what was that?" I shrugged, idk, and looked over at the window. My sheer curtains were flying in the wind, so I walked over and closed to window. As I head back to my bed, I looked at my alarm clock and it read 5:00 am. Good, I still have time to go back to sleep.
When I got to work, my phone was ringing. I picked up the phone and I heard my Mother's voice. It seemed a little disturbed.
She explained, " Me ntxhais kuv hu tuaj qhia koj hais tias koj dab laug tus tub tau tag sim neej lawm, tag kis no thaum plaub moos tawm. Es no koj ho hu tuaj nrog dab laug thiab niam dab laug nkawm tham os. Nkawm quaj quaj kawg li."
Chills ran down my spine and I felt goosebumps washed over my whole body. He had paid me a Farewell visit in my dream.

Such a touching one and also creepy

Advertisements