Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1587380 times)

yajmafia

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #3240 on: March 28, 2012, 01:38:15 PM »
Are you using the voice respond on your smart phone? LOL I hate those.. sometimes.. it comes out very funny. Yeah, I wished I was 18 again.

Not me.  I was dumb.. reckless.. a gangsta. LOL.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

yajmafia

« Reply #3241 on: March 28, 2012, 01:39:57 PM »
Yeah, I can kind of see that...  ;) I love bad boys.

LOL!  Love 18 year olds huh?

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3242 on: March 28, 2012, 01:51:54 PM »
Me like 18yr old girl also.lol prefect age to have fun.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3243 on: March 28, 2012, 02:04:54 PM »
You really have no respect for you wife do you?

i respect my FIL a lot more then my wife if tat's wat you're looking for as an answer..so i hope tat wat ever is sitting on me..i don't wanna tink tat it's her DAD...tat's why you don't say stupid shyt, even wen ur pizz as hell...you don't no wat might happen...i hope iy doesn't cum back to try to sit on me...
If you read my story about getting sat on...but tis one is diffrent. It's not afriad of me...2 straight days ..
1st day, it came slow...2nd day it came rite in and sat on me..lol dam freaking my out..of course last nite i didn't sleep with my sword..

windstruck

« Reply #3244 on: March 28, 2012, 09:48:26 PM »
I'm just 20 yrs old. Lol..

sibaim247

« Reply #3245 on: March 29, 2012, 01:48:22 AM »
I thought this was a Hmong ghost story thread??..

Siabdub

« Reply #3246 on: March 29, 2012, 07:18:12 AM »

Isn't that what the Thread Title says or am I missing something.

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #3247 on: March 29, 2012, 05:53:16 PM »
The poor grammar is killing me.   :o

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

meiyouren

« Reply #3248 on: March 29, 2012, 06:43:49 PM »
My grandmother and mom always tell us to watch what we say and to think before we say anything.  Can't joke around or say things out of anger.

I have doubts about this story, if it is true or not, but my mom swear it is and it's an example of what NOT to do.  

Apparently, back in Thailand my mom's cousin (a teenager) was hanging out with friends and they were bragging and joking around.  He said that he wasn't afraid of poj ntxoog, stupidly saying that if he ever saw one he was going to r*pe it.  It was late at night when he and a few of his friends started for home.  Along the way he had to pee and went off to the side while his friends waited for him.

He was about to return to his friend when he heard shuffling in the distance, like someone slowly walking his way.  He shined his flashlight around.  After sweeping his flashlight around several times he didn't see anything.  But the noise was getting closer, and closer and closer.  His heart was pounding and he tried to take a step back but he couldn't.  Someone was holding his left leg!  He glanced down and saw a poj ntxoog wrapped around his leg.  It grinned at him and said,"Are you the one that say you're not afraid of us?"

He screamed and tried to shake the poj ntxoog off but it wouldn't go!  His friends heard his screams and rushed to his side.  They found him on the ground with his hands clenched around his leg, tearing the fabric of his pants off.  His leg was all bloody from where he scratched it.  He was going crazy and didn't make any sense.  The friends finally had to half-drag half-carry him home.

yajmafia

« Reply #3249 on: March 29, 2012, 09:02:27 PM »
Creepy.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3250 on: March 30, 2012, 12:34:02 AM »

Isn't that what the Thread Title says or am I missing something.

That's what I thought, too...and it is.  I think they'll get back to ghost stories when they hear more. They probably have used up their hoards by now.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #3251 on: April 01, 2012, 12:11:52 AM »
lighten up people. We were just off track just a bit but now we're back on track! :2funny: :idiot2: :knuppel2:

this track can't never be off track.  what do you people take this thread for??? :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: j/kidding sweet tears.  Anyone who has had a drop of your sweet tear will forever change their heart.  I want one.  when is it a good time for have one?.. :-* :-* O0

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3252 on: April 01, 2012, 06:43:48 PM »
Mei,
I would have to believe wat ur elders said..
If you read one of my blog..a friend of mine has never encounter strange stuff.and always say he wish he wanted to see one...
Then one day we were to meet up for whyte ass fish... But he went ahead of me, b-4 the due time.. he encountered sumting out there.@ the hmng river..then after tat he stop saying dumb shyt like tat...

O....in his house now..he hears little kids talking in there once in a while...but it's in the basment..last time i heard, he fore closed his house...plus he lost his job. So he couldn't pay the house.. but that doesn't belong in here..lol

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: April 02, 2012, 01:13:00 AM »
What ever that dark thing was. it came for me on the 3rd day. As I was about to sleep and this time I slept on my side with my Samurai sword. As I was about to dose off, I could feel it flying over me but since I on my side. It couldn't get on top of me. I could feel it so I  unsheathed my blade..with one hand on the hilt and the other on the sheath. I said in my mind " if you are who I think it is, then leave me alone or I'll never forgive you". And if you are not who i think it is then just go away. Well I haven't been sat on. I'm not saying that ppl to do what I did, but sometimes you gotta be ready for it.

MovKuam

« Reply #3254 on: April 02, 2012, 10:38:14 AM »
What ever that dark thing was. it came for me on the 3rd day. As I was about to sleep and this time I slept on my side with my Samurai sword. As I was about to dose off, I could feel it flying over me but since I on my side. It couldn't get on top of me. I could feel it so I  unsheathed my blade..with one hand on the hilt and the other on the sheath. I said in my mind " if you are who I think it is, then leave me alone or I'll never forgive you". And if you are not who i think it is then just go away. Well I haven't been sat on. I'm not saying that ppl to do what I did, but sometimes you gotta be ready for it.

Sak, dude you're as crazy as I am about sleeping with sword LOL. I had similar encounter when I was younger get jump on but somehow I managed to kill whatever trying to jump on me every night. Do not try this LOL, I used a old knife holding stright up while I was sleeping. That thing come and try to sleep on me not sit. I can feel the knife went right into it guts. The thing got up and disappeared ever since none try to sit on or sleep on top of me. If you want to hold something straight up while sleeping don't use sharp object, use wooden sword or dagger much safer.

Everyonce in a while that thing still comes around but not trying to get ontop of me rather try to sleep next to me too bad but my wife is on the other side of the bed. If she isn't there then I get harrassed but the thing but I fight off every sigle time, kicking and punching. I try not to use real sword instead of wooden sword. Because my kids sometime wake up in the middle of the night come to talk to me but about there nightmare.

While back I took some monk amulets (the little buddha you found at fleat market) from my brother, these things has been blessed by the monk in Laos. I place them in my bed room closet, my oh my, almost even night I feel like someone is standing right next to my bed. I got goosebump all over, can't sleep at all. And dreams about bad spirits try to come inside my house, even try to shot my family. But I managed to fight them off, a shaman said I had shaman spirits protecting me and my family but not so sure about it.

So I moved those little buddha outside of the house put them in the garage since then I do not have those creeping feeling that someone is standing next to my bed. Most people get cold feeling, but I have warm feeling instead when I feel something stand next to my bed.

Advertisements