Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1580908 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #3255 on: April 02, 2012, 10:10:41 PM »
I use to get sat alot but I alway fight it I even had a log I sleep with but idk where it went.so I had to find a replacement.I'm sort if a light sleeper.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

chingy-vang

« Reply #3256 on: April 02, 2012, 11:04:03 PM »
I used a old knife holding stright up while I was sleeping. That thing come and try to sleep on me not sit. I can feel the knife went right into it guts.

While back I took some monk amulets (the little buddha you found at fleat market) from my brother, these things has been blessed by the monk in Laos.

lol Epic dude never thought of setting up a sharp object so the thing will sit his ass on it lol, needa inform my people about your method.

Yea those Buddha figures arent good to keep in the house. i remember back then when my parents called a shaman lady to come check out our family. She does Tarot cards and as soon as she started the tarot cards, she stopped and said that something is blocking the access, so she went to our "t-ha" you know our hmong thingy on the wall. my brother went to san francisco as a kid and bought the mini Buddha figure from a gift shop, he came back home and put it up there on the stand since he was little at the time and thought our tradition was about the same as Buddhism, we had the Buddha up on the t-ha for years thinking there wasnt any harm in doing so. my parents didnt care as well, they thought it looks good as a decoration up there. well yea she said that its been distracting the passageway for years and she took it down immediately. thing is that she never walked into our living room where the t-ha is so there was no way she could've known that something was blocking it

« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 11:07:27 PM by chingy-vang »

MovKuam

« Reply #3257 on: April 03, 2012, 09:27:35 AM »
lol Epic dude never thought of setting up a sharp object so the thing will sit his ass on it lol, needa inform my people about your method.

I never thought about the method too when I was younger but somehow it works like magic. Other method is night light
it helps reduce nightmare, light take away darkness. You might still get sit on but it'll be
much manageable and you can see little bit more clear about the situation, you might even have a chance to see who
the thing is.

Don't use harp object you might end up hurting yourself. Use the OG style wooden knife Ntaj Txiv Duaj.
If you hurting yourself don't blame me LOLOLOLOL use at your own risk.

MovKuam

« Reply #3258 on: April 03, 2012, 09:37:23 AM »
These might prevent you from being sit on:

1-Alway turn your pillow as soon as you are free from the thing.
2-Pull your blanket to your neck
3-Sleep on your side
4-You might want to move your bed around to a different corner or sleep in a different position.

Sweetie...when you have those entities chasing after you, it won't help at all, you have to fight back.

MovKuam

« Reply #3259 on: April 03, 2012, 09:43:56 AM »
I've been sit on and tickle a few times but that's about it. I do not see any dark figure. My mom have it the worse and she does see dark images coming at her. When I do, I try to hard in my power to wake myself up.. and sometimes.. I do get up. I try not to fall asleep right away because it will get on your again. I once moved my bed and I got sat on so I move it back and it never happen again.

Thats because the entity wasn't after you, it just try to scare you sweetie.

MovKuam

« Reply #3260 on: April 03, 2012, 09:49:45 AM »
People say that don't sleep around too much at other people's house and places like hotels. I try to avoid doing that. If I just stay at  my place and in my own bed. I never get it.

In OG words "Tuag Dab Tshog" and when you get sit on, in OG words "Tshog Tsuam". This type of thing
you have do shaman or find your own way to fight it off like me  :D

And because you too sexy even tshog want some of it... :2funny:

MovKuam

« Reply #3261 on: April 03, 2012, 09:56:38 AM »
Yeah, but please come in a human form of a hluas nraug instead.

They did come in human form in your dreams.

For womean, if you get sit on for long time left uncured you might not beable to get pregnant. Some people even
get bleeding for no reason. This mean you have been the Dab Tshog mistress.

MovKuam

« Reply #3262 on: April 03, 2012, 10:03:43 AM »
Whew... glad I am not good enough to be a dag tshog mistress.

Don't count on it.

Sweetie...have you even been to a lake or stream in the clear afternoon no cloud but beautiful sun shine day. And,
the sourrounding area smell like fish but didn't see any dead fish in the area. Do not get panic
otherwise you going to attract that Dab Tshog Ntshes, just walk away like you normal did.

MovKuam

« Reply #3263 on: April 03, 2012, 10:19:48 AM »
I'm not superstitious like that. I don't think much of anything when I'm in the forest.

That's good for you, if you ever encounter just don't think about it, otherwise I'll be jealousy that an it, is sitting on
you  ;D instead of me... :2funny:

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3264 on: April 03, 2012, 10:22:49 AM »
I don't sleep with people who get sit on...  :2funny: :2funny:
lol

MovKuam

« Reply #3265 on: April 03, 2012, 10:31:34 AM »
I don't sleep with people who get sit on...  :2funny: :2funny:

I killed that thing....alrea dy.... ;D and you don't have sleep over  :2funny:

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3266 on: April 03, 2012, 12:12:46 PM »
Well, from what I've heard.. if you sleep with people who get sit on all the time, eventually it will move to you and you'll get sit on too. ;D
tat's why you don't sleep in,their spot..

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3267 on: April 03, 2012, 12:23:31 PM »
Some people might just set you up.  :2funny: :2funny: My mom said that my father was making fun of her one night about always getting sit on.. one night it came for my dad and he was trying to yell for help. She knew he was trying to scream but she just silently laugh and said "That ought to teach him a lesson". LOL :2funny:
you sure iy wasn't ur mom tat,tied him down N blind folded him. Lol j/k..
Even wen ur @ the boiling point. Never curse or cuzz stuff tat you don't meant to say. other's might hear it N cum looking.. never make fun of,the unknown.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3268 on: April 03, 2012, 02:54:35 PM »
That's what my mom said.. never talk about it or make fun or say that it will never come for you. LOL Btw, you got me in trouble. >:( :knuppel2: :2funny:
lol...my bad..

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3269 on: April 03, 2012, 03:23:23 PM »
:knuppel2: :knuppel2:  NO CRUMBS!!! ;D
okay..ur bed then. Lol my bad is full of crumbs..

Advertisements