Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1581133 times)

Gatorade_Guy

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #480 on: March 03, 2009, 01:27:03 PM »
I was talking with a friend of mine a couple days ago and she started to tell me some creepy things that happened at her dorm.

Everything went well for the first couple weeks she was there.  Then one night she couldn't fall asleep because she kept on hearing doors slamming all night.  She said it continued on for hours.  The next morning she thought it was all just her imagination but out of the blue her roommate complained about the door slamming the night before.  The RA didn't know anything about it.

A couple nights later my friend heard people talking and running down the hall.  The talking was really loud as if it was right outside her room.  So she got up and went to the peephole thing.  When she looked out there was no one outside, everything was quiet, but as soon as she was back in bed the talking and running continued.  That night she couldn't sleep at all.

Some nights later she was sleeping and felt someone tugging on her blankets, she said that she didn't really think about it at that time, she just tugged it back and fell asleep again.  The next morning the experience creep her out cause her roommate went back home and wasn't there that night.  It was just her in the room, but she remember clearly that somebody tried to tug the blankets away from her.

A lot of other things happened.  But the creepiest was when she stayed up late studying for finals.  It was two almost three in the morning and she was up late studying.  Her roommate was fast asleep.  She finished studying and was getting ready for bed. 

She was walking to the bathroom and she saw some girls in the hallway with their backpacks on as though they were heading to class.  When she got to the bathroom it was crowded with girls - getting ready to start the day. 

She said she was tired, wasn't thinking much at this time, but as soon as she was out of the bathroom she felt shivers running down her spine and ran to her room.  She realized that no one could possibly be heading to class so early in the morning or getting up that early.

The next semester she changed dorm.  But every time she walked pass that dorm she always gets the feeling someone's watching.

LMAO!!! welcome to the college life. ppl get up early and have fun late at night.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

babieboitj

« Reply #481 on: March 04, 2009, 11:12:09 AM »
It was April of 2002 when my uncle's daughter comitted suicide.  She was 14 years old.  She and I were pretty close , we always went everywhere together.  After a couple days that she was passed away, I kept having dreams about her.  In my dreams, we were still talking at family gatherings and it seems normal.  Then one of the people in my dream would say to her that "aren't u dead?" . She seemed confused and lost, like she wasn't really dead.  I woke up with a chill.  I still dream about her once in a while, sometimes I feel like she doesn't really want to leave this world yet. 

same thing also happened to me. when my uncle and his family died they came to me in a dream. my aunt was about to get her BA and in the dream she wanted to go to college but my uncle won't let her go becuse he said they are dead already.

a few months ago i had a dream that i was at my old house and i heard a van beeping so i opened the door and saw my dead uncle and his son flowing towards me and insde the house.

then i also had another dream after this one that i went to my uncle's old house and they have a nice furnitures. they had a big oven which they cooked Smockabob and some good foods in it. i don't remebered what i said but these dreams will live with me forever because my unccle and his family loved me alot like their son. we did everything together like fishing, callin me to go eat out with his family, pizza hut, family trips and many other things. missed them dearly.

Havocrazy

« Reply #482 on: March 04, 2009, 04:56:11 PM »
how did your uncle and his family passed ?

fruity

« Reply #483 on: March 04, 2009, 05:46:59 PM »
yikes!

Havocrazy

« Reply #484 on: March 04, 2009, 08:42:21 PM »
My uncle use to bang, he said that no matter how hardcore you think you are. You not that hardcore when you see these things.

I_so_high

« Reply #485 on: March 05, 2009, 12:38:16 AM »
ok I gots a story.
During the vietnam conflict, my uncles were in the army.  They were in their mid teens. they both was lost in the jungle with enemies all around them, then it started to rain, and they both went towards the cliff, and out of the jungle they both saw a tiny cave and went in to take shelter from the monsoon thunder tropic. while they was hiding from the rain, this BIGFOOT enters the cave they was in and attacked them. my uncles was like what the shit, and ran out of the cave, the bigfoot chase them and they told us that it had NO knees so they were running in zig zag formation, and bigfoot could only run straight. they escape  one enemy they did not expect.

FORCE_MULTIPLIER

« Reply #486 on: March 05, 2009, 12:48:07 AM »
ok I gots a story.
During the vietnam conflict, my uncles were in the army.  They were in their mid teens. they both was lost in the jungle with enemies all around them, then it started to rain, and they both went towards the cliff, and out of the jungle they both saw a tiny cave and went in to take shelter from the monsoon thunder tropic. while they was hiding from the rain, this BIGFOOT enters the cave they was in and attacked them. my uncles was like what the shit, and ran out of the cave, the bigfoot chase them and they told us that it had NO knees so they were running in zig zag formation, and bigfoot could only run straight. they escape  one enemy they did not expect.

Bigfoot would've been my dinner for the night.  I heard of the knee thing too.  My Dad claims you gotta wear bamboo sleeves so when bigfoot grabs your arm, it's really the bambo he/she's grabbing.  Then when bigfoot asks the moon for permission to eat you, that's when you slip away.   8)

I_so_high

« Reply #487 on: March 05, 2009, 12:54:37 AM »
Bigfoot would've been my dinner for the night.  I heard of the knee thing too.  My Dad claims you gotta wear bamboo sleeves so when bigfoot grabs your arm, it's really the bambo he/she's grabbing.  Then when bigfoot asks the moon for permission to eat you, that's when you slip away.   8)

damn i didn't hear nonthing about that. i've only heard they don't have knees... creepy shit. i heard there's been lots of sighting of bigfoot in washington state, by st helen vocalno, or some shit like that by seattle ...

FORCE_MULTIPLIER

« Reply #488 on: March 05, 2009, 01:06:24 AM »
damn i didn't hear nonthing about that. i've only heard they don't have knees... creepy shit. i heard there's been lots of sighting of bigfoot in washington state, by st helen vocalno, or some shit like that by seattle ...

That's the American Big foot.  The Hmong version is "Mos Hlub." 

« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 01:11:34 AM by FORCE_MULTIPLIER »

I_so_high

« Reply #489 on: March 05, 2009, 01:16:27 AM »
That's the American Big foot.  The Hmong version is "Mos Hlub." 

i wonder if bigfoot is a neanderthal, ???????  could be!!! they only went extinct "maybe" about 10,000 yrs ago...

babieboitj

« Reply #490 on: March 05, 2009, 01:56:39 PM »
my uncle died in the house fire on dec 24 of 2004. nicest uncle you will ever have. there are the people who love you and the people who will love you and be there for you. and that is my uncle.

Offline Mirage

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: March 05, 2009, 03:21:45 PM »
OMG! Love these ghost stories!!! Keep them coming... I'm only on page 13!!!! :D :D :D

Last night going to the bathroom in my master suite, in the dark -  I swear when my bathroom swung closed w/a mirror hanging on it, I swear I saw a dark figure reflecting from it :D :D :D :D

I have a fan that's in the corner and sometimes I use it to hang my silk robe, I swear last night in the dark it looked like a figure with it's back turned on me :D :D :D :D

You guys got me so spooked! ;D ;D ;D ;D

KEEP THEM COMING!!! :)

.:ARIES:. Likes to tease. Outgoing. Lovable. Spontanious. Not one to #### with (me no lie).  Erotic.  Funny. Take you on trips to the moon in bed.  Excellent kisser EXTREMELY sexy.  Loves being in long relationships =) Addictive.  Loud.  Best in bed.

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #492 on: March 05, 2009, 03:36:15 PM »
OMG! Love these ghost stories!!! Keep them coming... I'm only on page 13!!!! :D :D :D

Last night going to the bathroom in my master suite, in the dark -  I swear when my bathroom swung closed w/a mirror hanging on it, I swear I saw a dark figure reflecting from it :D :D :D :D

I have a fan that's in the corner and sometimes I use it to hang my silk robe, I swear last night in the dark it looked like a figure with it's back turned on me :D :D :D :D

You guys got me so spooked! ;D ;D ;D ;D

KEEP THEM COMING!!! :)

it's gets stupider near the end.

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #493 on: March 05, 2009, 03:44:39 PM »
here's a ghost story,

a long time in laos, there were these two siblings, a brother and sister. the brother's name was tou. and the sister's name was mai. they were from a poor and big family. their parents couldn't afford to buy enough food for the entire family, so one day their father asked tou and mai to go cut firewood with him. they went deep into the jungle where the big trees were. there dad told them to stay there while he went to cut wood. he gave them each a hmong bun. so they waited. minutes turned to hours. hours soon became night. seemed their father wasn't coming to get them anymore. so they decided to go wander to find their way home. but they couldn't. instead they came across this house made of candy, dried pork skin, sticky rice, etc. they went and started eating the house. an old lady riding on a tiger heard them and came out to see. she found them...and was delighted for she loved to eat children. she invited them in and offered them more food. after the children ate, they decided to nap. while they were napping, the old ugly jungle lady sharpened her hmong knife preparing to kill them. the boy got a bad a dream and woke up just as the old lady was approaching him and his sister's bed with the knife. he threw a big rice bun at her face, which happened to have a bone in it, blinding the old lady in one eye. he grabbed his sister and they ran out the house. fortunately, the brother was leaving a trail of rice bun cake crumbs when they were looking for their way out the forest incase they had to return back to the same spot. so they followed their way back to where their father left them. an eagle soaring in the sky, sent by a magical shaman that also lived in the forest came and picked them up and flew them back home. when they got home their parents were shocked they were alive and were glad but then worried again. they told their parents of the old lady. so their dad went to the forest with them and killed the old lady and robbed her home. then the family lived happily ever after.

TRUE STORY.

FORCE_MULTIPLIER

« Reply #494 on: March 05, 2009, 04:32:56 PM »
here's a ghost story,

a long time in laos, there were these two siblings, a brother and sister. the brother's name was tou. and the sister's name was mai. they were from a poor and big family. their parents couldn't afford to buy enough food for the entire family, so one day their father asked tou and mai to go cut firewood with him. they went deep into the jungle where the big trees were. there dad told them to stay there while he went to cut wood. he gave them each a hmong bun. so they waited. minutes turned to hours. hours soon became night. seemed their father wasn't coming to get them anymore. so they decided to go wander to find their way home. but they couldn't. instead they came across this house made of candy, dried pork skin, sticky rice, etc. they went and started eating the house. an old lady riding on a tiger heard them and came out to see. she found them...and was delighted for she loved to eat children. she invited them in and offered them more food. after the children ate, they decided to nap. while they were napping, the old ugly jungle lady sharpened her hmong knife preparing to kill them. the boy got a bad a dream and woke up just as the old lady was approaching him and his sister's bed with the knife. he threw a big rice bun at her face, which happened to have a bone in it, blinding the old lady in one eye. he grabbed his sister and they ran out the house. fortunately, the brother was leaving a trail of rice bun cake crumbs when they were looking for their way out the forest incase they had to return back to the same spot. so they followed their way back to where their father left them. an eagle soaring in the sky, sent by a magical shaman that also lived in the forest came and picked them up and flew them back home. when they got home their parents were shocked they were alive and were glad but then worried again. they told their parents of the old lady. so their dad went to the forest with them and killed the old lady and robbed her home. then the family lived happily ever after.

TRUE STORY.

...and now rich instead of poor 'cause the real estate market for candyhouses are booming in SEA.   8)

Advertisements