Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1586897 times)

bossymum

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1695 on: April 12, 2010, 03:15:22 PM »
alwayssmile i am very sorry for your loss. Be grateful that he has come to tell you his last goodbyes and a good farewell.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

babiie_gurlo

« Reply #1696 on: April 12, 2010, 03:17:35 PM »
aww...tears  :'(
I don't know if I can even live without having my husband next to me.
same here.. it would be very hard.

hmoobcola

« Reply #1697 on: April 12, 2010, 03:49:05 PM »
Alright, I guess I'll contribute a few more stories in this thread too.  It not really scare but just weird and freaky.

1.   This happen to me last year while we(me, my dad,cousin, older brother, and uncle) was dear hunting in Wisconsin northern of wausau to almost near eau clair.  It was my first time in the wood by myself and finally hunting.  It was around 4 in the morning when we got to the deer hunting place and so we all were to find our spot in the wild.  Since i was a bit of a chicken i took the gps with me to find my route and get back to the car.  As we i got to my place i notice someone was shining the light in my direction.  Well i thought it must have been another hunter signaling me that hes down there. It didn't stop signaling and i signal back with my light to let it know am up here.  Well as i was doing that the light got closer towards me and i can feel the wind picking up speed and branches falling.  Scare the fwuk out of me and i climbed up the tree(because i had sucked at climbing a tree stand) I was on the ground.  I wasn't that scare now since i was 4-5 feet off the ground and had a semi-308 with me.  Nothing happen the light flash like 3 more times then disappear.  It was afternoon and we meet again for lunch and set out until dark to get back to car.  I set out to a new place in the wild, I was setting on this fallen tree and had notice a person in the distant with some black clothes looking at me.  I was like wtf this dude is trying to get killed not wearing some orange clothes.  LoL it was my cousin(hes and og and experience hunter) he was running crazy towards me and got me scare.  He was like some white dudes trying to kill him.  Then hes like he hid him behind the tree hiding to get us.  I was like wtf I don't see anything.  It was already 4:00pm and here gets dark at 4:15pm and i told him to follow me to the car.  We started to walk back and was 100 yard away from my spot i saw a dove there.  I tried to shoot it and had got good aim on the body, shoot like 6 times and missed all.  It kinda creeps me out because I was like wtf how can i miss shet.  My cousin was like wtf did you try to shoot the white guy, I was like dude its a dove.  I looked again and that dove was still walking around and turned its head towards us and i can feel the hair on my neck tickling.  I was like fuwk run to the car.  When we got to the car it was like 4:40 and my dad was like was it us who was shooting.  I told him I was target practicing and later when we got home after the trip I told my dad.  My dad just told me i was just tired from waking up so early to go and get to the hunting place that i see the light and stuff. But freaky as h3ll I stop letting my cousin tag along, he's too crazy.

bossymum

« Reply #1698 on: April 12, 2010, 04:36:40 PM »
last year, me, my mom,dad,husband and little bro woke up at 5am to go fishing. We've arrived at our destination,helped gather all the gear and was about to go find a good spot to fish. My little brother was still tire so he told us to go ahead and he'll come find us after he sleeps in a little. Within 30 mins. he came to where we were fishing. He came and sat next to me and told me that right after we left the car, he felt the car shaking violently from side to side, as if someone was pushing it on it's side so the car would rock. He was scared as hell and came to find us. :o

bossymum

« Reply #1699 on: April 12, 2010, 04:40:41 PM »
hmoobcola your story reminds me of this other hungting story.

my sis's bf told me that when he went hungting, he was wondering the woods by himself. he started to hear foot steps behind him, he would look back but saw no one. he keeps walking all the while listening to these foot steps, he started to run. Then, he came to a tree that he remember because it was really big, then he calls his dad on the walky-talky and went  to him. i dont know if i can even go hunting with the fam bam, im such a scardy cat. i get all paranoid at every weird sounds.lol

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #1700 on: April 13, 2010, 03:42:10 PM »
I found this from another site which gave me the chills

Alright true story here and I saw it with my own eyes... hell, I TOUCHED it..

My grandfather's brother passed away about 7 years ago and we've been visiting his grave every year ever since.
In 2004, his wife remarried to another man and there was a HUGE family dispute. Her children wouldn't let her remarry because they didn't want to betray their father, however the other family said that it was her decision and not that of her children. So after a while, the children gave up and the wife remarried. It was also around the time of the anniversary of her husband's death so my dad and I paid a visit to his grave. My dad opened up a can of soda and placed it on the grave and I placed a few oranges down. We then burned some incense and knelt down and bowed and stuff. But then, all of a sudden, we noticed that the can of soda was BOILING!! No it wasn't fizzing, because I FELT IT WITH MY HANDS and it was hot to the touch. The soda was boiling and it spilled over the grave and some got on the oranges.

My dad cried right there and then. He said this and I remembered it to this day "Thov txhob npau taws rau koj cov me nyuam vim tias niam tij mus yuav luag lwm tus lawm. Koj cov me nyuam tseem yog koj roj koj ntshav, es thov koj tseg kiag koj txoj kev npau taws. Peb yeej hlub koj thiab niam tij kawg, tiam sis nws tsuas yog mus yuav lwm haiv hmoob lawm xwb, es peb thiaj li ua tsis tau dab tsi."

Right after that the soda stopped boiling and me and my dad were just standing there looking at the gravestone. After 2 minutes or so, the creepiest thing happened....

There was no wind, no breeze, absolutely nothing. The can tipped over by itself and 3 oranges rolled off the gravestone. Now the gravestone was perfectly horizontal and wasn't tilted anywhere, so there was no way the oranges could've rolled off by themselves. The soda can that was tipped over spilled more soda over the gravestone as my dad and I just stood there and watched.

And then, it hit me...... the soda spilled everywhere on the grave, except the picture of my uncle which was embedded into the gravestone. I looked at the picture and I could eerily feel his eyes staring straight at me.

We went home and told his children about it. They cried. Yea, it was pretty damn emotional and everything. Then 3 months later the wife died in her sleep.

At the funeral, my dad asked me if I remembered how many oranges I put on the husband's grave. I said that I put about 5 oranges down on his grave. Then my dad asked me if I remembered how many oranges rolled off his grave. I said three. My dad said that the husband came and got the wife, because THREE months after our little encounter, she died...

We had to do hu plig for me and my dad afterwards... I don't think I'll ever forget that in my whole life.

oh butterfly lovers was my favorite movie.

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #1701 on: April 13, 2010, 03:43:17 PM »
it's fake b/c you weren't there..

yea still doesn't explain how it was his fault.

babiie_gurlo

Re: Share ghost stories
« Reply #1702 on: April 13, 2010, 04:50:27 PM »
wow... i guess the ghost girl only wants the cousin to see her.

babiie_gurlo

« Reply #1703 on: April 13, 2010, 04:53:39 PM »
some says maybe the ghost girl was jelouse of the other cousin.
why would she be jealous?

sahara

« Reply #1704 on: April 13, 2010, 04:54:50 PM »

babiie_gurlo

« Reply #1705 on: April 13, 2010, 05:01:59 PM »
yea still doesn't explain how it was his fault.
well, maybe you should ask the writer. instead of assuming it's FAKE!

zena

« Reply #1706 on: April 13, 2010, 07:12:02 PM »
Awhile back and late at night (like 1am), i saw a white kitten cross in front of me while I came upon an intersection that was lit by the street light.  There was no stop sign but I slowed down and watched it cross until it got near the sidewalk.  Then as I picked up speed, I looked in my rear view mirror and saw it lying by the sidewalk next to a pepsi can and a trash bag.  About 10 minutes later, I went back with my then boyfriend (now husband) to make sure the kitty was okay but nothing was there.  No kitty, no pepsi can, no trash bag.

Offline Mrs.Vang

• Board Moderator
  • "The only ugly faces, are the ones we make."
  • Respect: +126
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: April 13, 2010, 07:16:28 PM »
Wow... I love ghost stories!  Please do share some more...

"Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty - they merely move it from their faces into their hearts."<br /><br />

cali_lady

« Reply #1708 on: April 13, 2010, 09:28:07 PM »
my mil saw some thing strange following them on the side of the mirror driving on hwy 1 coming back from Fresno...

it was early on in the morning when that thing just all of a sudden appeared...on that certain hwy in that specific area, there was a major car crash involving a woman and her child...every so often, people will see someone strange on the side of the road walking like she's looking for someone... :o :o :o

okay...getting the chills...i'll stop now...but whenever we do go visit my inlaws, my eyes are always close and make my husband drive instead...

MsX

« Reply #1709 on: April 13, 2010, 10:28:32 PM »
I heard over the weekend. One of my cousin's daughter seeing a little girl in blue playing with them or in the same bedroom with them every time she go visit one of her cousin at her age. But the little girl that she go visit never experience seeing the ghost girl in blue when she's home but every time when the other girl go sleep over and play with her cousin she always sees the little girl in blue. She can describe exactly how the little girl looks like.

I’ll share some more when I hear more on this….

I felt goosebumps while reading this...scary tiag!

Advertisements