Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1588204 times)

m1zz_$h0rtY

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #2595 on: July 21, 2011, 10:08:02 AM »
My aunty went to visit one of my cousin at san joaquin general hospital in stockton. When she walk into the room, my cousin start yelling for help. The nurse rush in and inject him with some muscle relaxer to make him calm down. Later when my cousin's  mother ask him why was he yelling? He told his mom that when my aunty walk in, he sees two hudge dark shadow behind her reaching their hands out for him. When the nurse came in and injected him, the shadows try to grab him but my aunty and the nurse was in the way so the shadows cant reach him so they left.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #2596 on: July 21, 2011, 12:55:51 PM »
dam Shorty that is scary :-[

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2597 on: July 23, 2011, 05:47:11 PM »
Another story.  This one is about my other sister Lia...and me.

About a year and a half ago, I was still living in a one bedroom apartment.  Lia started college and came to live with me.  Since we couldn't afford to move out to a 2 bedroom at the time, we shared my small room and we had 2 beds in it.  My bed is at the farthest left, hers is at the farthest right.  In between us is a window. 

One morning in early October, it was around 6 AM, Lia woke me up.  I got up and asked her what's wrong.  She looked terrified and told me to turn on the lights, so I did.  She told me that when she awoke a few minutes ago she tried to fall back asleep so she turned her body towards me (notice:my back was facing her), she tilted her head to the window and closed her eyes.  Then all of a sudden she couldn't move.  She struggled to open her eyes and when she got them opened she saw a lady in white with long white hair and glowing eyes near the foot of my bed (where my feet were positioned).  When the lady saw my sister looking at her, she got in a crouch like position.  With her long fingers in a claw-like position at the front of her chest, she came towards Lia.  Lia panicked and immediately closed her eyes.  When she opened them again, the lady was gone and her head was still tilted towards the window instead of at the foot of my bed. 

In my previous story, I mentioned the shadow that followed my sister May. I'm really starting to think that it might be the same "ghost".

:2funny: :2funny:

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

voiceofreason

« Reply #2598 on: July 26, 2011, 11:37:54 AM »
Hello everyone, I just found this forum and have been waiting for my request to be approved so I can share some of my experiences…

When I was in second grade, my dad found this house that he fell in love with.  It was a two bedroom house with a huge backyard and a garage.  The best part was the rent was cheap.  A few days after we moved in, weird things started to happen…I’m getting goose bumps thinking back.  You can walk through the house in a circle.  When you walked into the living, one of the bedrooms were on the right, then the bathroom, then the other bedroom, the kitchen and back to the living room (vice versa).  There was small walk way (laundry area) in the kitchen that went to the back yard.  The detachable garage was out in the back yard.  Anyways, one night my family went to bed.  The doors to the bathroom were open.  The water to the sink in the bathroom turned on.  My parents thought it was my brothers who got up and turned on the water, my brothers of course thought it was my parents.  After a few minutes, my dad yelled at my brothers and told them to turn off the water.  My brothers yelled back and said it wasn’t them.  My dad got up and turned off the water.  My dad came back to bed not thinking much about what had just happened.  About 15-20 minutes later after my mom and dad stopped talking and the house was quiet, we heard foot steps.  The footsteps started from the living into our bedroom.  The footsteps stopped at our bed, then it sounded like it ran towards the bathroom.  My dad got up and yelled at my brothers again, thinking they were playing around.  My brothers again said it wasn’t them.  This time both my parents knew something was not right.  The footsteps through the house continued until my dad got up and started yelling at whatever it was.  It stopped for a few nights.

A couple nights later, my dad got up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water.  When he went to turn on the faucet in the kitchen, the faucet didn’t turn on.  My dad kept fighting with the faucet and gave up.  When he walked away, the water turned on.  When he went to the sink, the water stopped.  Whatever it was, it was playing with my dad.  My dad got scared and went back to bed.  That night the footsteps returned.  This time it was louder.  It wanted my family to know it had returned.  The footsteps turned into running.  The footsteps would come from the living room into our room, into the bathroom, into my brother’s room and out the back door.  This made my dad very upset and my dad started yelling again at it.  My dad must have made whatever it was upset because after my dad yelled at it, the footsteps ran into our room and the bedroom door slammed shut, then the bathroom door to our room, then the other bathroom door to my brother’s room, my brother’s bedroom door and last a loud bang on the back door.  My family was so scared that night, my 3 older brothers slept with us (my mom, dad, me and my sister) in our room.

The next day my dad went to talk to the land lord and asked him if he knew anything about the house.  The land lord lived 3 houses away.  The land lord said his wife died in the house a couple years ago.  My dad asked if the other tenants had similar encounters and he said they have.  The land lord hasn’t been able to keep anyone in that house.  My dad didn’t tell my mom or the family what he found out.  My dad started looking for another place right away.

In the weeks to follow, strange things continued to happen.  My mom would sit by the window and sew.  She would have the radio on.  The volume to the radio would go from high to low or off completely.  My mom would turn it back on and it would turn off again.  When my family watched tv together in the evenings, the tv would turn off.  If we turned the tv on again, whatever was turning it off would get mad and bang the walls.  One day my parents left my brothers and sister and I alone in that house and whatever it was knew we were home alone.  The footsteps and the banging on the walls got louder and the doors slamming shut.  We got so scared we ran outside and waited for my parents to return.  A few days later, we moved out.  We lived in that house not even a month.  Whatever was in that house did not like us there.  It wanted us out. 

I’m now 31 years old, (24 years later) I drove past that house and it’s all boarded up.  I'm glad to see no one is living in that house.

realism

« Reply #2599 on: July 26, 2011, 03:16:46 PM »
Voiceofreason nice story share more if you got any

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #2600 on: July 26, 2011, 03:58:15 PM »
that is h3lla freaky!!!!! voiceofreason

i love reading these stories

m1zz_$h0rtY

« Reply #2601 on: July 26, 2011, 04:12:42 PM »
wow, that was very scary voiceofreason. ...

i heard of a similar story, i dnt remember what town this is. I remember my neigbor told the family and I about the story back when I was around 8 or 9. Well the story goes, they just moved in the house and everything was okay for the first few day. After a while, they will wake up with raw food from the fridge sitting on their kitchen counter. As time goes by it got worse. It start with the food on the counter, then it goes to the dish being tossed out side. Then one morning they woke up with a family member being outside. They have a shaman look into it and was told that the spirit in the house does not want the family to be in there. They then moved out of the house after what they've been told.

Havocrazy

« Reply #2602 on: July 26, 2011, 09:08:51 PM »
Have you guys heard the story about a Hmong dude that talk with his chickens?. Every night he'll go outside and talk with his chicken for hours before coming into bed. Crazy. One night his wife got pissed and went outside to see what he be doing all the damn time. She called for him and he came out from behind a bush, his wife asked him what is he doing and he said he's playing hide and seek with his chickens. Freaky. Than one of his chicken walk up to them and said "pov koj" "pov koj" "pov koj". LOL Funny.

voiceofreason

« Reply #2603 on: July 27, 2011, 01:08:53 PM »
My dad passed away from colon cancer 11 years ago.  Towards the end of his illness, he started seeing this thing (human like).  My dad had a nickname for this thing he saw.  I think it might have been my dad’s guardian angel.  My dad was very sick, he couldn’t get up anymore.  This thing would tell my dad who was coming to visit him before the person got to the door and it would tell my dad what was in the fridge.  My dad would tell us he wanted certain things to eat that was in the fridge.  He would tell us its on the second shelf in the back in the blue container.  It scared us because we didn’t know how we was able to describe the location and the color of the container.  He couldn’t even get out of bed.  He didn’t even see what we brought home from the grocery store. 

One night, this thing told my dad there was some bamboo in the fridge and he wanted to have some.  The thing said he would help my dad get out of bed if my dad promised to give him some.  My dad agreed.  Well, we heard this loud thump and got up to check.  My dad was laying in the middle of the hallway.  There was no way my dad could have gotten out of his bed (hospital bed), over the rails and walked to the hallway.  My dad didn’t even have the strength to turn to his side.  My sister, my mom, my brother in law and I carried my dad back to his bed.  We told my dad we will not let that thing have the bamboo.  That thing started banging the walls on the outside of the house.  My dad said he had no control over it.  If it’s mad, it will show it’s anger.  My mom got scared, grabbed a shoe, and threw it at the wall.  She yelled at the thing to leave my dad alone.  The banging stopped and then my mom’s chickens started.  That thing went and scared my mom’s chickens.  After it was done, it went on the roof, then it came back inside the house.  When it was back inside, my dad would say, it’s sitting next to you.  It moved and is now standing by the wall.  It was a scary night.  After that night, that thing didn’t come around much anymore.  My dad passed away a week later.  Maybe that thing came to take my dad from us???

sahara

« Reply #2604 on: July 27, 2011, 04:31:41 PM »
voiceofreason,

that story of your dad and that thing is scary.  tell more!  I'm sure you have more that you're itching to type it on here.

voiceofreason

« Reply #2605 on: July 27, 2011, 04:38:14 PM »
Here's another one.

About three years after my dad passed away, I received this weird call.  I had just picked up my kids from their grandma’s house and just walked in the house.  My house phone was ringing.  I walked over to the phone to check the caller ID.  The caller ID had my dad’s first name, middle name, last night and a local number.  I thought how can this be?  I picked up the phone and the phone goes dead.  I dialed the number that had just called me and what do you know.   “The number you are calling is no longer in service.  Please check the number and try your call again.”  I couldn’t believe it.  I was a little scared and waited for my husband to get home.  My husband had classes in the evenings so he didn’t get home until about 10:30pm.

I showed my husband the caller ID and explained to him what happened.  He didn’t believe me, so he dialed the number.  He got the same recording.  Scary. 

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #2606 on: July 27, 2011, 05:40:30 PM »
that is scary
sometimes caller id sucks :(

population1

« Reply #2607 on: July 28, 2011, 07:21:10 AM »
Yubnag, that story kinda reminds me of one that happened to my cousin. Although its kinda different

She was up one night talking with her boyfriend on the phone, and suddenly they begin to hear static noises. At first the boyfriend blamed it on my cousin's phone being faulty, but my cousin also blamed her boyfriend's phone for being faulty. So they both decided to hang up and dial each other again.

When she redialed her boyfriend a person answered. Thinking it was her boyfriend she kinda yelled at him for changing his voice and acting all nice (because they were kinda arguing before), The person on the phone just kept asking her why is she being so mean, and other stuff. Suddenly my cousin got freaked out because the person sounded too weird to be her boyfriend so she hung up. Right when she hung up the phone rang again and she picked it up, to find out that it was her boyfriend. he was complaining why he couldn't call her, or when he did all he got was the busy tone.

My cousin told him about the weird person, which freaked both of them out, and they just hung up the phone and went to bed.

the government has hacked into your phone security network. actually, it can bypass that by tapping into your digital phone service provider's signaling towers leaving you with two problems: 1) you were either talking to them or 2) your signal was scrambled then "re-encoded" pings containing modified "packet" were rerouted by your phone service providers' towers to another person's conversation with another due to government intervention.

j/k it's all made up

« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:23:28 AM by population1 »

population1

« Reply #2608 on: July 28, 2011, 07:39:46 AM »
Later, the bf recalled that just before the gf started screaming she had shouted for him to stop because he was going to run someone over. All he remembered was that he had ran a log over but she kept screaming that he had ran over a girl! 

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu! evil spirit shinobi witch who shadow cloned into a log? naruto at your service.

HmoobXoojHero

« Reply #2609 on: July 28, 2011, 07:56:04 AM »
Newbie here but here I go, well this happen when I was like 6 or 7 and I was still sleeping with my parent them. This one night I woke up in a middle of the night and up look to the door and saw a dark shadow form like my dad standing on the door way, just looking at me. At first I though it was my dad, but I look to my left I saw my dad was sleeping next me and my mom on the right. I though my eye was playing trick with my eye but I look back at the door way he was still there looking at me. I got scare and put the blanket over my head and was trying to go back to sleep. Funny thing was I peek back at the door a few time to see if it was still there and he was still there looking at me. I went to sleep some how, woke up the next day and forgot all about it untill a few week later. I never told my parent about it too lol but that freak me out when I think back. I sometime think that it couldn't come in cause my parent have stuff to protect his in there closet but never really pay attetion to it. Well that it for that story, a bit lazy for detail too lol but still got a bunch of stories coming but next time when am not lazy or sleep lol...... bb to post other stories when I have time. 

Advertisements