Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1581038 times)

sexymomma

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #2910 on: November 18, 2011, 12:38:02 PM »

now this was not funny at all. who on earth would put this kind of picture up. >:(scared the hell out of me!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

FNXIAO89

« Reply #2911 on: November 18, 2011, 03:00:58 PM »
I think it's really interesting how dreams and sleep work. If anybody took psychology, scientists say that when we fall asleep we enter 4 stages of sleep before we start dreaming which occurs during REM. If we're really tired then we can automatically enter REM right when our head hits the pillow. During REM, our body shuts down to the minimum and disable our ability to move. That's why if we wake up from our REM stage it feels difficult to move our limbs....

A few days after attending my husband's nephew's funeral, he had a dream about the nephew. He dreamed that he was at the nephew's house and some of his family members were present. My husband was sitting on the coach when he noticed that there was a lot of bugs and critters crawling on the walls and on the ground. He looked at the others and it didn't seem as if they noticed the bugs at all. He remembered looking at his nephew's face and he was smiling and seemed happy. My husband concluded that his nephew was probably content.

The sad thing was that his nephew had drowned. When his body finally washed up on shore, he was so unrecognizable that they had to match him to his dental records.  He was the oldest son and left behind five siblings and his parents. :( He wasn't married and was on his way to become a Reverend.

Roc

« Reply #2912 on: November 18, 2011, 05:37:36 PM »
Ayee'? You guys know anything about hello kitty thingy? http://hellokittyhistory-jess.blogspot.com/
Pretty scary.

Lol this site is so funny, info taken from wikipedia and mixed with a common urban legend. I stopped readin because of the poor grammer and spelling. Funny, I remember when pokemon cards were the shiite parents claimed that it was because the creator had sacrificed to the devil in order for them to be so popular. If that's the case then toyota and honda must be sacrificing whole countries to demons.

Roc

« Reply #2913 on: November 18, 2011, 06:03:38 PM »
This story was told in hmong by one of the OG's at thehmongkingdo m. He said they were going out to hunt up near Lake Shasta in northern california. By the time they got to the campground it was already late to the point where most of the campers were just sitting around the fires and listening to the radio and stuff. His hunting group pulled into a spot between two white peoples' camp but got ready for bed because they had to be up early for the hunt. Everything was pretty quiet already but you could still hear people stirring fires and chatting a little bit here and there. In the morning he woke up first to wake everyone up and when he got out there were no campers anywhere! All the places where they had seen tents and rv's and fires looked like it hadn't been used in a long time. This was a first hand account.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #2914 on: November 18, 2011, 06:17:52 PM »
This story was told in hmong by one of the OG's at thehmongkingdo m. He said they were going out to hunt up near Lake Shasta in northern california. By the time they got to the campground it was already late to the point where most of the campers were just sitting around the fires and listening to the radio and stuff. His hunting group pulled into a spot between two white peoples' camp but got ready for bed because they had to be up early for the hunt. Everything was pretty quiet already but you could still hear people stirring fires and chatting a little bit here and there. In the morning he woke up first to wake everyone up and when he got out there were no campers anywhere! All the places where they had seen tents and rv's and fires looked like it hadn't been used in a long time. This was a first hand account.
  Hey.. I remember a story like that..  Where the guy went home and found out that he had been asleep for 20 years or so and things have changed while he was away.  RIP VAN WINKLE I think it was.  Wow.. the similarities eh.

Roc

« Reply #2915 on: November 18, 2011, 07:57:39 PM »
I think rip van winkle bowled with some dwarves or giants or something like that too. Crazy lord of the rings type stuff.

Lazyself

« Reply #2916 on: December 01, 2011, 11:32:22 AM »
Yay! I finish reading the whole thread!  And I have to say that I really enjoyed some of the story. Some scary one got me paranoid for days..hehe yes I'm a chicken. Anyway, I'm going to share one since work is so slow.

One week day as I was getting ready to go work, my husband ask me to close the bedroom door when I leave. I said ok thinking kinda unusual for him to ask that bc I do it anyways without him asking. Well after I got ready I close the bedrm door and went to work. When I got home from work, (I wk part-time 10am to 1pm and he wk 2nd or 3rd shift at the time) he was so mad at me. He normally dont get mad so when he do I shut up and listen. He ask me how come I didn't close the door when I left? Weird and confuse cuz I did close the door. I told him I did and I always do because naturally thats the first thing I will do when I leave the room.
He calm down and said oh ok..

Wait, I get yell for nothing? Then I get mad at him for yelling at me..yes we are still childish.. Then he tell me what happen.

He said that after I left he was still quite awake. He was still laying in bed and just wondering around the room. When his eyes wonder to the door, the door wasn't close shut (it still open a little like 2-3 inch). He then Look at the door and saw a lady and a kid standing in the hallway looking at him. He got so scared he grab the blanket, cover his face then fell asleep. When he woke up, he look at the door again but the door is shut close.

So when I told him I did close the door he believe me bc this incident is the second visit.

Ok I'm sorry for the bad grammar. Have more but will share later.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2917 on: December 01, 2011, 01:24:08 PM »
now this was not funny at all. who on earth would put this kind of picture up. >:(scared the hell out of me!

Aren't we talking about scary stuff? >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

DonJuan

« Reply #2918 on: December 01, 2011, 02:52:07 PM »
K

« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 02:56:15 PM by DonJuan »

keng

« Reply #2919 on: December 02, 2011, 04:17:37 PM »

What's this picture supposed to be? All I see is an elderly woman sleeping.  :idiot2:

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2920 on: December 03, 2011, 06:57:08 PM »
What's this picture supposed to be? All I see is an elderly woman sleeping.  :idiot2:

Ask Sexymomma if you don't know.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2921 on: December 03, 2011, 06:57:38 PM »
You people need to stop sharing your ghost stories.

Because of you I have to keep the lights on at night, shit!

Then the posts have met their purposes!! >:D >:D

"...

Fresno559

« Reply #2922 on: December 04, 2011, 02:47:37 PM »
Since you guys know alot of ghost story, you guys mind helping me to look for a Asian horror to watch? Can't find any. Thanks.

chingy-vang

« Reply #2923 on: December 04, 2011, 03:49:24 PM »
Since you guys know alot of ghost story, you guys mind helping me to look for a Asian horror to watch? Can't find any. Thanks.

i like Buppah Ratree. and it has nothing to do with the stupid Rap in the trailer

JKL

« Reply #2924 on: December 08, 2011, 09:03:41 PM »
I have finished reading most of the stories and are amazed by it and really enjoyed them. I'll share one of them.

When I was still in high school and always coming home late or sleeping at my friends house I will always feel a presence of something around me. I used to live in a house built back in the early1900s and it looks scary on the outside and inside. My street lights are very dim and my back yard is plain dark at night and we have the biggest tree in town which is old and has a small hole one the side which i see huge raccoons going in and out. Well one night I was walking home from the library and I knew my brother was walking about a block behind me. When I got to my house, my hair on my body and head just stood up. When I walk to the front of the door( door is on side of the house) I felt a voice talking by the bushes, I was like oh crap, scared as shiiitt, I ran back to the sidewalk just to make sure if there is people walking on the sidewalk but I see no one. So i man up and went to the front door to knock very hard and now I hear voices next to my ear mumbling words that I cant describe. This time I got real scare and knock so loud that if someones trying to kill me and my dad finally opened the door and yelled at me, I didn't cared that my dad yelled at me but as long as that thing ain't talking to me. I waited for my brother to come and ask him if he felt anything when he got home. We said that there was something talking to him outside too and I was like shiitt I knew I wasn't the only one hearing this thing talking by my ear. We told my our parents and they were like that's what you get for coming home late, and ask us if it was talking in Hmoob or English and I was like I'm not sure, then my dads was like its probably an American spirit. Then one day I went at night I went to smoke outside around 10pm and encounter the same spirit that was talking to me right by my ear again, I was like hell no this ain't happening again, so I got scare said "duck you" out loud because I just lit my cigaret and now you trying to scare me again. right when I turned around my dad was right behind me yelling at me again. I find this akward that when this happen my dad yells at me. I got some more about this house and my other encounter that I will type later.

Advertisements