Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1580869 times)

chingy-vang

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #2925 on: December 09, 2011, 12:28:24 AM »
^ what do you mean right in your ear? like someone is talking right next to, right by your ear? whispering or out loud? I bet it's mumbling since you couldnt make out the words

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

ztommyx

« Reply #2926 on: December 09, 2011, 12:43:40 AM »
this is a photo i took indoor at the hmong new year a week ago...
i took over 200 photos that day and this one stood out.

faces blurred to protect identity.

what is wrong with this photo?

« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 12:30:18 AM by ztommyx »

bumzc

« Reply #2927 on: December 09, 2011, 10:53:13 AM »
Photoshop  O0

ztommyx

« Reply #2928 on: December 09, 2011, 11:03:18 AM »
it's not photoshopped.  :idiot2:

Moo.Moo.Yee

« Reply #2929 on: December 09, 2011, 04:04:44 PM »
Since you guys know alot of ghost story, you guys mind helping me to look for a Asian horror to watch? Can't find any. Thanks.

Look in the mirror.

Fresno559

« Reply #2930 on: December 09, 2011, 04:15:07 PM »
No, you cus!

DeceiversChick

« Reply #2931 on: December 09, 2011, 04:28:00 PM »
I was wondering if any of you people go do garden, ever saw weird strange foot prints? Or Tiger like paws? Or heard of any?
Well I got one for you garden loving people. LOL

I don't know if you people are aware of this place. If you drive on Larpenteur Ave. in St Paul,MN. Between Dale street and Rice street. In that stretch if you are coming down Dale st. and heading to Rice st. You will see to your left, It's a swamp now and to your right it's a cemetery. But back in the year 83's. It use to be flat and not cover with water, But I don't know what truly happened there. I heard that the meeka people that lived in that area started to see strange stuff. Thus the city refused to rent that area for the Hmong to do their garden. That's why it was turn into a swamp. but there could of been many other reasons. But that's the one I know of.

Hmong people use to do garden there. I mean a lot of Hmong would go there despite that, that area was haunted. My parents also did their garden there along with all the Hmong. Anyways I would tag along with my parent and my grandma. And almost every time we get there, you know how them OG's are. I would over hear them saying about some weird foot prints follow by a four pawed like Tiger. Not other then that. The other Hmong people would tell my parents that they also see those prints on their side. But being so young my parents made sure that I don't know what they were all talking about. Young but naughty. I saw one of the prints but I wasn't sure at what I was really looking at. And my parents and other Hmong people would just cover the prints with dirt.

It's not scary but I hope that I would trigger some garden loving people to share some of their own strange garden stories.
HOLY shiet! I remember that exact swamp. My parents use to garden there when I was very young. I remember vividly when we use to garden and I always played in the dirt. I need to ask my mom this.

Fresno559

« Reply #2932 on: December 09, 2011, 04:29:27 PM »
There once was this guy who had moved into a building which had a view out into the other buildings next to it.  In the other building, there was this beautiful women who he had always seen.  She was so beautiful and she loved to dance because he would watch her as she danced around in her room.  For a long time he had admired her from afar in his apartment, and one day while he was watching her she was dancing all day non-stop.  He finally got the courage to go over to her apartment and introduce himself to her.  He finally got to the other building and up to her door when he knocked and the door opened.  He walked over to where he always saw her dancing.  What he saw when he got to the room was that she had hung herself in the room.  He thought he had saw her dancing the whole day, but actually, she had hung herself and was swinging back and forth the whole day.  He had been staring at her swinging corpse and thought she was dancing.

Posted by Tou Yang

Not scaring but aye, i got one to share , not of story of mine. Saw it on the net.

sahara

« Reply #2933 on: December 09, 2011, 04:46:14 PM »
it's not photoshopped.  :idiot2:

I don't see anything...wha t's wrong with the pix?

ztommyx

« Reply #2934 on: December 09, 2011, 05:09:25 PM »
^^ look carefully...
if bum can find it, you can

sahara

« Reply #2935 on: December 09, 2011, 05:25:50 PM »
^^ look carefully...
if bum can find it, you can

I can't find anything unusual.  What's wrong with it?  Just tell me.

chingy-vang

« Reply #2936 on: December 09, 2011, 06:08:09 PM »
this is a photo i took indoor at the hmong new year a week ago...
i took over 200 photos that day and this one stood out.

faces blurred to protect identity.

what is wrong with this photo?

i dont see anything, whats wrong?

skribblez

« Reply #2937 on: December 09, 2011, 10:18:42 PM »
Theres a ducking hand lower left bottom trying to fist the girl...chopped ..lol

chingy-vang

« Reply #2938 on: December 10, 2011, 12:16:30 AM »
Theres a ducking hand lower left bottom trying to fist the girl...chopped ..lol

I saw that, but doesn't look like a hand at all. Looks like Cool whip on the floor

keng

« Reply #2939 on: December 10, 2011, 10:14:26 PM »
Ask Sexymomma if you don't know.
Okay.  ??? Sexymomma, what is in the picture that is frightening? Am I missing something? Or is there something which I am suppose to see? Again, I would appreciate it, if you tell me what's frightening in the picture.

Advertisements