Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1588825 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #2940 on: December 10, 2011, 10:48:57 PM »
uthor=ztommyx link=topic=64715.msg3636361#msg3636361 date=1323413020]
this is a photo i took indoor at the hmong new year a week ago...
i took over 200 photos that day and this one stood out.

faces blurred to protect identity.

what is wrong with this photo?

[/quote]

^
???????????????????????????????????

Like this post: 0
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Adverstisement

Roc

« Reply #2941 on: December 11, 2011, 12:10:31 PM »
Um you accidently used the burn tool in photoshop and didn't take a snapshot so you couldn't go back in the history far enough? Then you decided, eff it I'll just pass it as a ghost photo!  ;D

bumzc

« Reply #2942 on: December 12, 2011, 08:32:45 AM »
Perverted ghost  O0

My Heart Speaks

« Reply #2943 on: December 12, 2011, 08:44:34 AM »
this is a photo i took indoor at the hmong new year a week ago...
i took over 200 photos that day and this one stood out.

faces blurred to protect identity.

what is wrong with this photo?

LOL. Looks like some dirty fingers trying to touch the girl's legs.

sahara

« Reply #2944 on: December 12, 2011, 01:22:53 PM »
I saw that, but doesn't look like a hand at all. Looks like Cool whip on the floor

that's what I was thinking too..  ;D

Roc

« Reply #2945 on: December 12, 2011, 04:25:13 PM »
Listen to this one, it starts off slow but dayum it gets scary. Stories are best told in hmong:

http://www.hmongkingdom.com/video.php?vid=2fce0a426

Fresno559

« Reply #2946 on: December 12, 2011, 04:26:14 PM »
Any more story?

JKL

« Reply #2947 on: December 14, 2011, 08:43:58 AM »
Alright, I just woke up and had a freaked scary dream that I would like to share while I still remember it. Last night i was drinking with my cuz and I think he said something about his bathroom got remodel and it looks badass. This morning I got sat on and I'm sort of use to it and always fight it and haha at it when I'm done fighting it off. So after fighting it off I went back to sleep. I had a dream, and in the dream me and my wife went to my cuz house for a birthday party. While in the house my cuz said he knows there are a baby ghost in the house and an old lady ghost, so I was like sure. So he told me to go look at the new bathroom that got remodel, so me and my wife went to check it out. When I went to look at it and it looked descent but when I opened the curtain there was a baby in the tub, and my wife was like he so cute and pick up the baby. I was thinking to myself and knew it was the ghost baby and I whisper to her hear to put it back bcuz its a dab. So we put it down and all of a sudden it went quite in the house and the house electric died out, so my wife and I ran down stairs as fast as we can and the baby dab was running after us. I was ahead of my wife and when I got down stairs ( kitchen on right side, living room on left) I took a right to the back door and looked back, my wife took a left so when I got to the door there was 3 different locks on the door. While struggling with the looks I looked back and  now my wife is coming to the kitchen instead. So I finally got the door unlock and ran about half a block. I looked back and didn't see my wife be hind me, so I waited and saw about 5 people running out the front door to the livin rooms and I ran towards them and saw my wife. So I was like weren't you behind me in the kitchen, she said nope so I was thinking thinking that it was a dab losing as her because I remember she taking a left then I looked back she was behind me wtf, good thing I just keep on running or it would of got me. Then I woke up and sweating as hell. It happens about 2hrs ago around 6am. That's all for now will have more to come my hand hurts from typing on iPhone.

JKL

« Reply #2948 on: December 14, 2011, 09:22:50 AM »
Sorry for the misspell words, iPhone has dumb auto correct.

sexymomma

« Reply #2949 on: December 15, 2011, 01:29:30 PM »
Okay.  ??? Sexymomma, what is in the picture that is frightening? Am I missing something? Or is there something which I am suppose to see? Again, I would appreciate it, if you tell me what's frightening in the picture.
are you talking about that picture of the old grandma who was dressed in hmong clothes? I mean its scary to those who can't look at the dead like that you know. THat was scary to me. she laying there in hmong clothes and dead. come on now thats scary ok.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 01:43:18 PM by sexymomma »

DRTYLUVN

« Reply #2950 on: December 15, 2011, 01:54:43 PM »
Jkl
that was a crazy dream but bro how you gonna run in front of your wife, the man should at least be the one running scared behind his woman, so she has a chance of getting away

**not questioning your manhood, just saying that would've been the right thing to do**

and yes i do understand it was a dream and you cant control it

keng

« Reply #2951 on: December 15, 2011, 03:13:28 PM »
are you talking about that picture of the old grandma who was dressed in hmong clothes? I mean its scary to those who can't look at the dead like that you know. THat was scary to me. she laying there in hmong clothes and dead. come on now thats scary ok.
Hey, thanks. I thought I was missing something. So it's just you who cannot look at the picture then. So there's nothing out of the ordinary in the picture? Well, that's good because I thought I was missing something.

Roc

« Reply #2952 on: December 15, 2011, 11:30:11 PM »
I have a story from another poster on a forum I visit:

I was a 21 year old nerd still living with my parents and into astronomy, electronics and the "newcoming" world wide web. This was when sites like angelfire were really popular, just before the big myspace boom. I was building a super sensative listening device that can listen to people down the road but block loud noises. I turn it on to test it by my open window as I go outside to look for galaxies in my telescope. Around 3am I get freaked out because it sounds like all the animals in the woods starts yelling and crashing around. Back inside the house I listen to the recording. Yada yada crickets and stuff. Then loud as **** a women crying hysterically like her child had died. Then the animals that I had heard freakin out on top of the sobbing woman. It was a super clear night but **** no was I doing any more sky watching.

JKL

« Reply #2953 on: December 15, 2011, 11:41:05 PM »
Okay, I got another dream that was pretty crazy.  A couple of nights ago I dreamt of living in a village back in the days of witchcrafts. So there was someone in the village that kept on stealing things from people, so they pick out a couple of people that looked suspicious to the crime and I was one of them that was chosen and there were about 8 of us. All 8 of us was to get onto a gallow (where u get hang) and hang ourself and the person that was really strugly and sufficating was the person that was doing all the robbering and crap. So when we hung ourselves, I knew it wasn't me but I still put my hAnds around my neck as if I was choking. Right then I woke up and my neck was hurting so in the morning I went to look at my self and my neck was all red and as if someone was choking me. I freaked out cuz that morning my throat was hurting O0 too. I have more stories of me but will type it later. It's about my first time getting sat on, it was really crazy.

sahara

« Reply #2954 on: December 16, 2011, 05:48:53 PM »
Okay, I got another dream that was pretty crazy.  A couple of nights ago I dreamt of living in a village back in the days of witchcrafts. So there was someone in the village that kept on stealing things from people, so they pick out a couple of people that looked suspicious to the crime and I was one of them that was chosen and there were about 8 of us. All 8 of us was to get onto a gallow (where u get hang) and hang ourself and the person that was really strugly and sufficating was the person that was doing all the robbering and crap. So when we hung ourselves, I knew it wasn't me but I still put my hAnds around my neck as if I was choking. Right then I woke up and my neck was hurting so in the morning I went to look at my self and my neck was all red and as if someone was choking me. I freaked out cuz that morning my throat was hurting O0 too. I have more stories of me but will type it later. It's about my first time getting sat on, it was really crazy.

Creepy!  Do tell more!

Advertisements