Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1580897 times)

phatqueen

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #3210 on: March 11, 2012, 03:36:55 PM »
cool, didn't know they created a hmong ghost stories in FB.

a few weeks ago, my parents took my mom's master shaman back home. While, my dad was driving and talking with my mom's master shaman and her sister, my mom was half a sleep and half a wake. She felt someone put something in her mouth. She woke up quickly and was shivering. They thought my mom was just lying. My parents got home and my mom wasn't feeling well.

long time ago, after moving away from my childhood city, not long after that, my dad side of the family moved near us. We heard from relatives that not long from my grandparents, my uncles and his family moved. A boy was walking from the street where I use to live. He came upon my grandparents, their old house. He found money near a tree. He took the money and went and bought candies. After eating his candies, he became sick. They did the shaman ritual to see why, found out that the money he took was the ghost property. That's all the we heard only.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

voiceofreason

« Reply #3211 on: March 12, 2012, 06:10:54 PM »
My parents used to live in a house that some black people were murdered in.  My family did not know these people were murdered in the house.  After they moved in, they didn’t hear or see things.  What happened was unexplainable.  Maybe the people who were murdered in the house were able to sense death and tried to warn us. 

First Incident:  My brother came home with his friend.  They ate dinner and left.  Later that night, there was a blood trail coming from the front door of the house to the kitchen table.  My mom noticed the trail of blood and didn’t know where it came from.  My mom asked my brother and sisters if they had made the mess but no one fessed up to it.  My mom cleaned up the blood not giving much thought to it.  Later that night, my brother’s friend, the one that came home with him was shot and killed in a drive by shooting. 

Second Incident:  I left my husband and stayed with my parents.  I went stayed out late with some friends and came home around 4am.  I didn’t have the keys to get in the house so I went around the back of the house and knocked on my sister’s window to open the back door.  I came in the house from the back door.  I slept in late that morning.  I got up, showered and came back to my bedroom.  I sat on the bed and noticed a trail of fresh blood.  I followed the trail of blood and it let to the back door.  I new it wasn’t me because I wasn’t on my period (my periods are never that heavy…LOL).  I thought maybe my little brother or sister had a nose bleed and they didn’t clean it up.  I went to the back yard and called for them.  I asked them and they both said no and continued playing.  I asked my mom and she didn’t know who left the trail.  So I cleaned it.  A few days later, my friend who dropped me off at my house that morning died in a car accident.  I told my parents and they said it’s nothing.  Typical of them to say that.  So my little sister talked to the neighbors around the area and they told her there was a black family that lived in the house before us.  The dad was a crack head and he shot and killed his wife, brother and 2 kids.  After my sister told us this, my dad was on the hunt for a new place.

Third Incident:  It was getting dark outside and I went out to the back to call my brother and sister in.  When I came back inside, there was another trail of blood leading into my bedroom again.  We followed the trail and at the end, there were a lot of little foot prints going in different directions.  I know the foot prints didn’t belong to the kids in the house because the foot prints were too small.  I called my parents to come look at it and they again said it’s nothing.  This time, I’m terrified to find out who will be the next person to pass away since the last two times, someone died.  My dad was really worried so he found another place and moved my family in right away.  My oldest brother passed away in his sleep a few months later.  My brother was 27 years old and healthy.  He went to sleep and never woke up.

I’m glad my family moved out of that house.  That house had something to do with the deaths, I’m sure of it.

Gemini

« Reply #3212 on: March 12, 2012, 11:37:43 PM »
voiceofreason, sometimes when parents or elders say that it's nothing, they're just trying to calm you down and not scare you more. they know. they just don't want to say much.

chingy-vang

« Reply #3213 on: March 13, 2012, 12:13:47 AM »
wow Voiceofreason, out of my whole 2 or so years spent on this ghost thread, your story was the most blood haunted creepy and saddest of them all. Your story sounds like something straight out of a horror nightmare but it was real in your case. I was holding my breath hoping it didn't affect your family but how unfortunate. Very terrifying house, very horrible how it ended for you guys. Do you know if your parents had any bad dreams but they just kept quite? My parents always keep quite even when they have terrible nightmares and fix it without letting us know to not worry us

voiceofreason

« Reply #3214 on: March 13, 2012, 12:03:38 PM »
Chingy-vang, I don't remember my parents mentioning any bad dreams.  It's been over 12 years since my brother passed away and both my parents passed away too.  I don't know if that house had anything to do with my parents deaths too.  My dad passed away two years after my brother and my mom passed away 7 years later.  I don't recall my parents doing jingle bell about the blood in the house.  I think they didn't want to think too much about it.

voiceofreason

« Reply #3215 on: March 13, 2012, 12:36:02 PM »
I have another story but it's not a ghost story...My brother loves fishing.  He's started fishing since he was in Jr High School.  Anyways, back in 1997 my brother and his friends went fishing.  They got a late start and got to the fishing spot when it was already dark.  They set up their tents and fished for a couple hours.  My brother and his friends called it a night and went to sleep.  They woke up the in morning and went out of their tents.  They looked up above their tent and there was a white guy hanging from the tree.  The guy hung himself.  Hella scary.  Now my brother never set up tent close to trees or without looking up.

hmoobcola

« Reply #3216 on: March 13, 2012, 04:55:16 PM »
Heres a experience I had from the hospital... this was 4 years ago.

Well my oldest sister was in the hospital for a month getting chemo to see if she can get better from her cancer.  It was a 30/70% chance of it working but we took our chances.  Since I was not doing anything because it was school summer break, I had to stay there with her. 
    On the first night my sister kept telling me to tell that man to go away.  I was like what man, I don't see any man maybe it was the morphine making her hallucinate.  Thats what I wanted to believe but afterwards a few hours into the night it was around 11pm, I heard knockings like a nurse wanted to come in.  I said come in the door open and no one was there.  I thought the nurse was playing a joke and I went around to the nurse station and asked her did she knock on the door and she said no.  I went back to room and I can see my sis eyes fixated on a chair next to her bed.  Being scare and dumb, I decided to move it so that she would stop looking at it.  Well I stayed up as long as I can watching tv, till my eyes got really tired and fell asleep.  When I fell a sleep on the cough recliner, I felt something try to come and sit on top of me but fought it off by dreaming about me being goku from dbz turning super saiyan and forcing it off.  Well before the heaviness was gone, it said it'll be back for me again in a clear distinct old grumpy voice.  I woke up scare as hell and it was only 3 in the morning and my sister was looking at me.  I couldn't sleep no more and stayed up till in the morning when the sun came out, I fell fast asleep.
    It was about to be the second night being there but I told my parents what happen and they blame me for being lazy and not wanting to stay with my sister.  So I was forced to stay another night there.  This time I told my nephew to stay the night there with me, he fell a sleep around 10pm.  I stayed up because I had that gut feeling something bad was going to happen.  It was getting close to 1 or 2 in the morning because thats when they do naruto on adult swim.  While sitting there, I can see the chair sliding towards her bed and the curtain around her bed slowly opening.  My heart was racing and felt like it was about to explode so I woke up my nephew and he saw it too.  The curtains opened and no one was there but she was talking to something laughing and smiling.  I had just bought a cell phone and my nephew told me to record it so we can show our parents.  As soon as we started to record it the lights started to licker a little bit and you can hear little girls laughter.  Then the water bottles and cups would just tip over for no reasons, the tv turns on and off.  I got tired of this and told whatever it was that I know someone, who can communicate with you and remove you, if you don't leave right now.  After I said this the temperature drops and was freezing cold.  I tried to remain calm so my nephew don't freak out and all of suddenly it disappears and everything back to normal.  We showed my parents the short clip and they had her move to a different room, and the adults stayed the overnight.  I was told by my older brother that it had frequently happen until she passed a away two weeks after the first incident.
    After all of this we had to call in a shaman to check me out just in chase, and he told my dad that I was very lucky because if i had stayed another night there it would had come taken my spirit.  He told me that by challenging it, it went to get more spirits but when it came back I went home.  It followed me home but couldn't get in because we have the one thing to protect the house with.  So he went back and waited there in my sister hospital room but didn't disturb my family because he only wanted me.  The shaman guy had to burn money and incense so that it can go away.  Hospital still freaks me out......

sibaim247

« Reply #3217 on: March 14, 2012, 08:27:57 PM »
Heres a experience I had from the hospital... this was 4 years ago.

Well my oldest sister was in the hospital for a month getting chemo to see if she can get better from her cancer.  It was a 30/70% chance of it working but we took our chances.  Since I was not doing anything because it was school summer break, I had to stay there with her. 
    On the first night my sister kept telling me to tell that man to go away.  I was like what man, I don't see any man maybe it was the morphine making her hallucinate.  Thats what I wanted to believe but afterwards a few hours into the night it was around 11pm, I heard knockings like a nurse wanted to come in.  I said come in the door open and no one was there.  I thought the nurse was playing a joke and I went around to the nurse station and asked her did she knock on the door and she said no.  I went back to room and I can see my sis eyes fixated on a chair next to her bed.  Being scare and dumb, I decided to move it so that she would stop looking at it.  Well I stayed up as long as I can watching tv, till my eyes got really tired and fell asleep.  When I fell a sleep on the cough recliner, I felt something try to come and sit on top of me but fought it off by dreaming about me being goku from dbz turning super saiyan and forcing it off.  Well before the heaviness was gone, it said it'll be back for me again in a clear distinct old grumpy voice.  I woke up scare as hell and it was only 3 in the morning and my sister was looking at me.  I couldn't sleep no more and stayed up till in the morning when the sun came out, I fell fast asleep.
    It was about to be the second night being there but I told my parents what happen and they blame me for being lazy and not wanting to stay with my sister.  So I was forced to stay another night there.  This time I told my nephew to stay the night there with me, he fell a sleep around 10pm.  I stayed up because I had that gut feeling something bad was going to happen.  It was getting close to 1 or 2 in the morning because thats when they do naruto on adult swim.  While sitting there, I can see the chair sliding towards her bed and the curtain around her bed slowly opening.  My heart was racing and felt like it was about to explode so I woke up my nephew and he saw it too.  The curtains opened and no one was there but she was talking to something laughing and smiling.  I had just bought a cell phone and my nephew told me to record it so we can show our parents.  As soon as we started to record it the lights started to licker a little bit and you can hear little girls laughter.  Then the water bottles and cups would just tip over for no reasons, the tv turns on and off.  I got tired of this and told whatever it was that I know someone, who can communicate with you and remove you, if you don't leave right now.  After I said this the temperature drops and was freezing cold.  I tried to remain calm so my nephew don't freak out and all of suddenly it disappears and everything back to normal.  We showed my parents the short clip and they had her move to a different room, and the adults stayed the overnight.  I was told by my older brother that it had frequently happen until she passed a away two weeks after the first incident.
    After all of this we had to call in a shaman to check me out just in chase, and he told my dad that I was very lucky because if i had stayed another night there it would had come taken my spirit.  He told me that by challenging it, it went to get more spirits but when it came back I went home.  It followed me home but couldn't get in because we have the one thing to protect the house with.  So he went back and waited there in my sister hospital room but didn't disturb my family because he only wanted me.  The shaman guy had to burn money and incense so that it can go away.  Hospital still freaks me out......

lol..no offense but off all the people u could've think of, u tought of goku??..lol

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3218 on: March 15, 2012, 03:32:10 PM »
Tat's a case of way too many DBZ..lol  well it's time to cut back on the adult swim..lol. gotta wing you outta the show. Lol

HmongLee

« Reply #3219 on: March 20, 2012, 06:28:43 PM »
OMFG....I had read all of these stories and it scared the shit outta me! ;D ;D :2funny: :2funny:

Aquarius

« Reply #3220 on: March 21, 2012, 04:28:57 PM »
When I was in my late teens, I used to talk to guys from dusk til dawn on the phone. One night it was almost 5a.m. so I told the guy I was talking I had to go. My dad sets his alarm to 5a.m so he would wake up, check up on the kids and go take a shower. So it was 4:55a.m. and I said my good byes since I didn't want my dad waking up to find me still on the phone. As I laid on my bed and shut my eyes I suddenly couldn't moved: Thinking its impossible to be paralyze so quickly especially when I wasn't even tired I started to panic and tried to move. I then hear static and I heard a man's voice.. He started talking and talked very fast.. As I laid there I was thinking WTF my dad's alarm should be going off already and I calmed down and decided to listen to see if I can if I catch what the person said..All i heard was "don't tell anyone" and more static and then it was silence.. And then I was able to move freely. 2-3 seconds later I hear my dad's alarm went off. I hear my dad open my bedroom door and checked on me. He does this every morning to make sure the kids are all still in bed. He then left to take a shower and I waited til the sun was out and then went to sleep. This was the first of the many times when I would hear this.

sibaim247

« Reply #3221 on: March 21, 2012, 10:42:39 PM »
lol..u got ducked by the ghost..he did a quickie on u and left..lol

Aquarius

« Reply #3222 on: March 22, 2012, 04:14:15 PM »
lol @ Sibaim247: It only happened maybe once more then I moved and lived across a meka funeral home. Whenever there's going to be a funeral, I would hear static and hear someone talking to me for a quick minute and then the static would disappear. The person would talked very fast and I wouldnt understand what he/sher was saying. The next morning surely enough there was a funeral. Lived in that house for a few years and moved on.

molayang

« Reply #3223 on: March 22, 2012, 04:15:16 PM »
OK, i haven't been here for the long. lol I'll just tell a short one, not all that scary.

I remember two years back when I wasn't married, i used to have dreams about this person but i can never seem to see that things face. It's always there with me, but it does not harm me. And I dont know but i wasnt scared of it too. Anyways i told my parents and they decided to do a shaman check on my (NOT ACTUAL UA NEEG) and the shaman said that, that person was my past love and it was just coming back to check up on me. Then when the shaman person tied a red and white string on me i never dreamed of it again.

ok let me tell another one. =]

So do you guys sometimes feel fine and good lookin but the OG's be like "whats wrong with you, why are you so skinny, why are you so sad lookin, ETC." well like what i just said, i remember feeling fine not sick or skinny or anything like that. My grandma comes up asking why i look so sad and why i dont eat (WHICH I EAT ALL THE TIME) etc. I didnt know what to say to her, but i was like ok weird. haha ok anyways she told my mom and my mom's mom came over to do hu nplig for me. when she was calling my soul she said that my soul was so far that she almost couldnt even catch up to me (in the other world) well her hu plig was like long as hell because my soul wouldnt come back, but i guess she did something to my spirit and it came back safe to my body. So like i say you might think you look fine and dont feel sick but OG's can see you really different. 0-0

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3224 on: March 25, 2012, 09:04:31 PM »
Voice FR.
Dam sum of ur ghost stuff are really freaky. It sounds more fit for a horror movie then in real life. I would never of thought that such things/stuff are that real. N that bloody trail of stuff. scary .. I have no words to put it. Like how those jiggle ppl do there stuff, you only think that it's all fake, you no like make believe.. I hope ur families are better no.

Advertisements