Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1581069 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #3225 on: March 27, 2012, 01:17:14 AM »
Just not 10minutes ago i was just about to fal asleep.. in my dream my wife, me N the kids was driving through the lowery tunnel.. thrn t big ass truck cu in front of us, then sumhow i manage to honk my horn. n stop the car.. then i heard wat i thougt my son fel outta the car N was cry'n so i turnned the car around to pick him up...then i thought i heard my older boy came into the bedroom..so i opened my left eye a bit and called his name. But he didnt answer me. So i say hummm.but i didnt see him but i no he was there. I had thought tat he was up N checking on us..it was hiding it self.but i knew he/it was in front of my wife..
Anyways all a sudden these 2 hand grabbed my arms..i was like Ahh shyte..so i started to fight it.sumhow i opend myeyes to C who the fk grab me. But i could open just a bit. I was looking around @ the same time i was try'n to wake up my wife..
I call m wife by the name (mommy).tat's her nickname.anywa ys i was kick'n andtrying to open my eyes.by tis time i was gett'n pizz...i said wen i get free im gonna kick it's ass..i manage to get my left arm free.
I was slaping my wifes' ass try'n to wake her up to C whos the mofo tat is try'n to get on top of me.. but she ,slept like a rock..anyways i was picnhing her ass and sumhow i picnhed my rite ruib and scream ouch...i was battling tat thing for a while..and i tink i was too strong for it N it deicded to let my other arm go...wtf.its 1:30am..N i gotta go to work in a bit...typing on my phone. I'll cum back N fix/ad more details..

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

yajmafia

« Reply #3226 on: March 27, 2012, 08:29:21 AM »
Just not 10minutes ago i was just about to fal asleep.. in my dream my wife, me N the kids was driving through the lowery tunnel.. thrn t big ass truck cu in front of us, then sumhow i manage to honk my horn. n stop the car.. then i heard wat i thougt my son fel outta the car N was cry'n so i turnned the car around to pick him up...then i thought i heard my older boy came into the bedroom..so i opened my left eye a bit and called his name. But he didnt answer me. So i say hummm.but i didnt see him but i no he was there. I had thought tat he was up N checking on us..it was hiding it self.but i knew he/it was in front of my wife..
Anyways all a sudden these 2 hand grabbed my arms..i was like Ahh shyte..so i started to fight it.sumhow i opend myeyes to C who the fk grab me. But i could open just a bit. I was looking around @ the same time i was try'n to wake up my wife..
I call m wife by the name (mommy).tat's her nickname.anywa ys i was kick'n andtrying to open my eyes.by tis time i was gett'n pizz...i said wen i get free im gonna kick it's ass..i manage to get my left arm free.
I was slaping my wifes' ass try'n to wake her up to C whos the mofo tat is try'n to get on top of me.. but she ,slept like a rock..anyways i was picnhing her ass and sumhow i picnhed my rite ruib and scream ouch...i was battling tat thing for a while..and i tink i was too strong for it N it deicded to let my other arm go...wtf.its 1:30am..N i gotta go to work in a bit...typing on my phone. I'll cum back N fix/ad more details..

LOL!  I hate it when that happens.  YOu're doing everything to wake her up and she sleeps like a damn rock! LOL.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3227 on: March 27, 2012, 12:37:29 PM »
I'm glad you enjoyed my story. Please subscribe to my other threads.
hate to brust ur bubble. But we gotta follow you, just to heard sum of ur stories..lame. .epic fail, R you tat desperate to havr friends.lol

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3228 on: March 27, 2012, 12:53:13 PM »
OK USA!

Geez it's just a story I made up. Why are you all getting so upset? lol.
no i'm not mad @ you..lol just funny...bout how ppl gotta follow others on FB...Twiter... my space..etc...
Only desperate ppl need others to follow 'em to make 'em feel spcial.. lol

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3229 on: March 28, 2012, 04:29:35 AM »
Shyte i just got sat on again..N i no why too...stupid wife of mine...Gosh 2or 3 days ago we got into a fight..her dumb ass mouth said (now remember my FIL pass away) she gonna tell her past away dad to haunt me.. Gosh dumb ass hmng ameeka ppl.. now i'm fk pizz @ her..women who knows no culture..... i hope she read tis.. dumb ass..women sumtime needs to learn to keep their stupid tounge in check...either tat or wen her dumb ass mouth said those word, sum one/ting heard it..or i'll have her sleep on my side. So she can be sat on and no how it feels to be sat on...of course i don't tink she ever go sat on..if she did she would of told me many yrs ago..
Her dumb ass mouth...

Anyways, i was sleeping on my side then i sumhow turn N slept on my back like wat i did last nite.. i saw a dark figure walk rite into the bedroom and sat rite in my face tis time...i was calling my wifes name agian, then i realize tat she's not next to me. So i threw punches in the air.. N iwas try'n to get up.. but i couldn't so i say shyte if i can't punch it,.. i'm gonna bite it's ass..cuz i could feel my face gett'n kinda numb.. tat how i knew it sat on my face...

Well if tis keeps up i'm  gonna burn sum stick and yell @ my FIL.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 04:35:19 AM by saki saki »

1luv

« Reply #3230 on: March 28, 2012, 04:36:10 AM »
1.  Your sleep paralysis can be solved by getting a better, more firmer bed and better pillows and try not to sleep with your arms across your chest. 

To the superstitious, this is how they bury their dead with their arms cross on their body.  The grim reaper does not know that you are sleeping so he goes after all who sleeps like a real dead person.  Oh la la la la

yajmafia

« Reply #3231 on: March 28, 2012, 07:12:29 AM »
Shyte i just got sat on again..N i no why too...stupid wife of mine...Gosh 2or 3 days ago we got into a fight..her dumb ass mouth said (now remember my FIL pass away) she gonna tell her past away dad to haunt me.. Gosh dumb ass hmng ameeka ppl.. now i'm fk pizz @ her..women who knows no culture..... i hope she read tis.. dumb ass..women sumtime needs to learn to keep their stupid tounge in check...either tat or wen her dumb ass mouth said those word, sum one/ting heard it..or i'll have her sleep on my side. So she can be sat on and no how it feels to be sat on...of course i don't tink she ever go sat on..if she did she would of told me many yrs ago..
Her dumb ass mouth...

Anyways, i was sleeping on my side then i sumhow turn N slept on my back like wat i did last nite.. i saw a dark figure walk rite into the bedroom and sat rite in my face tis time...i was calling my wifes name agian, then i realize tat she's not next to me. So i threw punches in the air.. N iwas try'n to get up.. but i couldn't so i say shyte if i can't punch it,.. i'm gonna bite it's ass..cuz i could feel my face gett'n kinda numb.. tat how i knew it sat on my face...

Well if tis keeps up i'm  gonna burn sum stick and yell @ my FIL.

You really have no respect for you wife do you?

How old are you?

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3232 on: March 28, 2012, 09:44:28 AM »
You really have no respect for you wife do you?

How old are you?
i do have...but wen she say stupid shyte like tat without known wat they are saying..i don't respect is wen ppl say stupid shyte like tat happens..N if ur hmng enough you should know tat.and wat i mean.bro

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3233 on: March 28, 2012, 09:53:07 AM »
Oneting is i don't care wat my wife cuz @ me or say wat ever she want, but leave the culture/ words like tat out. She can yell all day@ me but do not and i mean do not talk shyt like tat..i will disrespect who ever i choose or want. Those words r to not be taking lightly/ saywith out tink of wat might/will happen. Now..R we on the same page..

« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 09:58:51 AM by saki saki »

skribblez

« Reply #3234 on: March 28, 2012, 10:30:59 AM »
Pics of wife or u r homo O0

yajmafia

« Reply #3235 on: March 28, 2012, 11:56:40 AM »
i do have...but wen she say stupid shyte like tat without known wat they are saying..i don't respect is wen ppl say stupid shyte like tat happens..N if ur hmng enough you should know tat.and wat i mean.bro

Your "English" is killing me bro.

yajmafia

« Reply #3236 on: March 28, 2012, 12:11:59 PM »
someone is trying to be a gangster... :2funny:

Sounds like middle school.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3237 on: March 28, 2012, 01:22:59 PM »
Your "English" is killing me bro.
sorry bro my engrish on my phone really sucks. Lol

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3238 on: March 28, 2012, 01:24:21 PM »
someone is trying to be a gangster... :2funny:
i wish i was 18yrs again.lol

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3239 on: March 28, 2012, 01:31:36 PM »
Are you using the voice respond on your smart phone? LOL I hate those.. sometimes.. it comes out very funny. Yeah, I wished I was 18 again.
ever since i up grade my evo..texting on my phone sucks.. i'm just waiting for the I 5 to cum out..if i was 18 with the wisdom i have now. I'll be rich. Lol with maybe 10 wives...lol j/k

Advertisements