Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1587038 times)

MovKuam

Re: Hmong Ghost Stories
« Reply #3615 on: September 13, 2012, 04:38:47 PM »
so there's no firemen and police come in when the house is on fire.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

yajmafia

« Reply #3616 on: September 13, 2012, 05:40:21 PM »
(mien) now wat kinda race is this? If ppl don't mind me ask'n? Are they china ppl, lao, comboia? Hmong?
Anyways tat's a sad story, kill'n ur kid N hide'n his body.. i hope bad karma be falls on the landlord, or the bad ppl tat was invole...i hope they suffer in this life or the next..anywho what happen  after the place was burnt? Any follow ups on this story?.

They are a sub group of Yao in China.

Like this post: +1

Offline thehotone

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #3617 on: September 14, 2012, 01:26:27 PM »
mien is also know as the "yao" pple.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3618 on: September 14, 2012, 03:31:54 PM »
They are a sub group of Yao in China.
o never knew... All i knew was,china ppl.ol

yayableu

« Reply #3619 on: September 18, 2012, 07:00:25 AM »
saki, aren't you hmong?

and Wi_sweetguy, what the motha f!!!!! freaken scary arse story!!!!!

i don't know if y'alls watch the show on Syfy, Paranormal Witness, but i believe spirits do certain things to objects like lining things up or stacking them. i have seen that consistent in a lot of cases. eeeek!!!!

you know, i think i would have gone to the police and said something. who cares if they think i'm a nut case. man, intense story!

this is one story that my cousin told me of her inlaw. one of her girl inlaw kept being sat on at night. every night.... she would hear it come down from the closet. how she heard it??? because she can hear the ruffling of the plastic bags and things she had in her closet!!!!!!!!! it would start at the top and move down towards her. she heard it every night and it happened to her every night but she didn't know how to avoid it. one night her cousin came to sleep over. she asked her cousin to sleep on her side of the bed thinking it won't affect the cousin. that night she heard it come down the closet but just quietly stayed scared in her bed. the next morning her cousin told her that she was sat on the previous night. i don't remember how it went on but that part was enough to spook me out. eek!

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3620 on: September 18, 2012, 03:22:16 PM »
Yayableu, yes i'm 110% hmong..lol with broken Engrish. Lol
Hmmm..sounds like someone needs to know how to weld a samuria sword. Lol not no dull ones but a really sharp one..or just put a BIG hmong knife under the pillow..
Not to mention tat if you read my blog..i got T-BAG by one of 'em. So i bite it's Azz and it let me go...
Now tell me, how ur cuz re acted to being sat on...if tat happrns you need to fight it off, show it that ur not scare of it...how ever if tat don't work..ur cuz need to see if juggle bell is the best option.
 I'm no expert in fight'n those black shadow..but i defend myself if needed.

yayableu

« Reply #3621 on: September 18, 2012, 03:26:57 PM »
^ for a second there i thought you weren't hmong. haha.
well, my cousin's inlaw, it happened often to the point where she didn't know how to react, she's scared but what could she do to stop it? she felt helpless. i forgot what they did after it happened so many times, but the story is enough to spook me out until today. ruffling of the bags! eeek!

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3622 on: September 18, 2012, 03:28:32 PM »
BTW my brothers are kinda scare wen they cum over to sleep, they tell me tat they get sat on also..Hmmm i wonder if i have something around me...cuz my brothers never told me this until a couple of weeks later wen i told 'em that i got T-BAG...and yes i got very pizz off cuz it had the gutts to do tat to me..and the 1st time i had it happen to me..

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3623 on: September 18, 2012, 03:29:47 PM »
Yaya,
Who did you tink i was? Lol

yayableu

« Reply #3624 on: September 18, 2012, 03:36:09 PM »
Yaya,
Who did you tink i was? Lol

^ no, i just thought that most hmong would know who miens are. that's all. nothing bad.
and what does T-Bag mean? is that slang y'all use there? haha.

you know, some folks believe that you can bring bad spirits home with you if you go out a lot. and then those spirits 't-bag' you. did i use it correctly? haha.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3625 on: September 18, 2012, 04:21:16 PM »
^ no, i just thought that most hmong would know who miens are. that's all. nothing bad.
and what does T-Bag mean? is that slang y'all use there? haha.

you know, some folks believe that you can bring bad spirits home with you if you go out a lot. and then those spirits 't-bag' you. did i use it correctly? haha.
T-bag is a term we COD. players use wen someone uses 2nd chance perk and they go down waiting to be heal or wen i bring someone down..i'll try to T-bag them in their face. Lol

yayableu

« Reply #3626 on: September 18, 2012, 04:45:11 PM »
T-bag is a term we COD. players use wen someone uses 2nd chance perk and they go down waiting to be heal or wen i bring someone down..i'll try to T-bag them in their face. Lol

^ oh honey boo boo child, i give up. haha. what is COD? i'm so out of 'coolness'. haha. my coolness is t-bagged. haha.

my brother told me this story when i was in elementary school and i still remember it today. every time i look through the peep hole. eek!

these kids went to this 'haunted' house and wanted to see the the ghost, etc. this boy looked through the key hole and didn't see anything but a bright reddish blot right on the other side of the key hole. he went back to tell people that he saw nothing there at all. they later told him that the ghost spirit there had red eyes. eeeeekk!!!!

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3627 on: September 18, 2012, 06:13:00 PM »
^ oh honey boo boo child, i give up. haha. what is COD? i'm so out of 'coolness'. haha. my coolness is t-bagged. haha.

my brother told me this story when i was in elementary school and i still remember it today. every time i look through the peep hole. eek!

these kids went to this 'haunted' house and wanted to see the the ghost, etc. this boy looked through the key hole and didn't see anything but a bright reddish blot right on the other side of the key hole. he went back to tell people that he saw nothing there at all. they later told him that the ghost spirit there had red eyes. eeeeekk!!!!
I guess you're not into games? lol COD=is Call Of Duty.. You play online. Shooting each other online.LOL
T-BAG is when you try to sit on someone when they are down. LOL

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
« Reply #3628 on: September 19, 2012, 02:47:17 PM »
No games or COD conversations.  Should stick to ghost stories.  :2funny:

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3629 on: September 19, 2012, 02:58:24 PM »
No games or COD conversations.  Should stick to ghost stories.  :2funny:
lol my bad...
Anyways Yaya.
Did ur cuz mention on how it look like? Was it a big shadow or little one.. cuz for me i can tell if it's big or little..
Not to mention tat i saw one back in my younger age, but the one i saw was in a form of my Anutie.. standing ontop of the stair looking @ us..

Advertisements