Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1586911 times)

sharox

Re: Hmong Ghost Stories
« Reply #3855 on: January 06, 2014, 12:09:28 PM »
I can't believe it. I finally caught up with the thread after months of reading.

...But then it had died already. :(

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

m1zz_$h0rtY

« Reply #3856 on: February 20, 2014, 07:00:09 PM »

« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 12:34:26 PM by m1zz_$h0rtY »

yuknowthat

« Reply #3857 on: February 27, 2014, 11:10:09 AM »
Lub Nruas Txawj hais lus!!!!  :o

Thaum ib muaj tug kwvtij siam. Kuv mus nrog lawv zov hmo hloov chaw rau cov es twb tuaj nyob ib hnub es sab sab lawm. Es Lawv thiaj li tau mus so me ntsis. Kuv txawm mus zaum ze ntawm lawv lub rooj sau ntawv ib sab.Txiv qeej txiv nruas tseem nquam paj nquam nruas tas zog thiab. Tseem tshuav ob peb tuag qhua nrog peb nyob ua luag..nyob nyob txog ib tag hmo.tsis tshua muaj neeg lawm. Kuv thiaj tias lam qi muag ib plaig ntawm rooj vim ib cos tseem nyob ntau phaib zom zaws. Cas thaum kuv qi muag kuv pheej hnov neeg pheej seev li ntuas nes. Kuv qhia qhov muag hos tsis hnov lawm. Kuv me ntsis ntshai tiamsi xav paub tseeb seb yog dabtsi tiag. Kuv tib zoo ua twj ywm qi muag mloog zoo zoo seb nrov qhov twg tuaj tiag. Mloog mloog ...Ua Cas!!!!!! :o

Mam li continue ..

Will continue...

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3858 on: February 27, 2014, 01:21:02 PM »
^^^ Uh-mmm I no understand you lingo.. Plz translate.

hmongcloth

« Reply #3859 on: March 11, 2014, 08:02:59 PM »
For those who can't read hmong, use this site:

http://hmong.lomation.com/reader/

It's really helpful, if you do understand the language but can't read it.

I must warn you. The voice in this text reader is super creepy when you try and translate the story. Especially if you are translating it at night and alone XD

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3860 on: March 13, 2014, 09:10:56 PM »
^^ Dam.. to complex for me.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3861 on: March 15, 2014, 12:40:55 AM »
^^^ aren't you the expert in the HmnG lingo?? you can just translate the word into my Engrish..LOL

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #3862 on: March 26, 2014, 06:28:51 PM »
thank FB for this.
Title: Dead Skin
 By: Anonymous

In 2005, my widowed aunt (whose husband passed away a year before) and her three kids left their home in Thailand to settle in the U.S.

One very late night, my aunt found her youngest son, who was 3 at the time, watching TV. When she asked him to turn it off and go to bed, he replied, "But daddy still wants to watch TV with me."

That gave my aunt chills. Scared, she called my mom and asked my mom to sleep over that night. When my mom arrived, she asked my aunt's son why he wasn't sleeping, and he gave her the same response. His daddy still wanted to watch TV with him. Angry at her son, my aunt started yelling at him and asked him to stop lying and to go to bed. Suddenly, the lights went out.

Both my aunt and mom became very frightened, and they asked the son why he turned off the lights. He said, "It wasn't me. It was daddy. You guys kept yelling at me, so he turned off the lights."

My aunt told her son to, "Tell daddy to turn on the lights. We won't yell at you anymore." Her son started giggling histerically and asked his dad to turn on the lights, and it turned back on.

Fast forward to a couple of days. My mom asked my aunt if there was anything my aunt had that belonged to her late husband which may have caused him to follow her to America. She replied, "Yes. On the day of his funeral, I loved and missed him a lot. So while sitting by his death bed, I gently carressed his arms and some of his dead skin came off. The elders told me to keep it for good luck."

My aunt ended up throwing the dead skin of her late husband away, and they moved out of that apartment soon after. There hasn't been anything scary going on since, and her son doesn't remember the night his father came to watch TV with him.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3863 on: March 26, 2014, 06:29:57 PM »
^^^
I read that story this morning. While I was park in the company's parking lot.. Creepy nonetheless..
I found thet TRU are selling these thing.. Care to play

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAA :D :D :D :D

« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 06:32:55 PM by saki saki »

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #3864 on: March 26, 2014, 06:33:21 PM »
For those that experience ghost or seeing things. Have you ever felt it? ??? :o

I saw them in my dreams and they were little girls, but not in Hmong clothing.  I fought with them a couple of time and the weirdest thing is never seeing their faces.  One time I came back from camp and went to sleep hoping to meet you, but I got a lady ghost instead.  Not a good feeling especially when she's rubbing her finger down your sensitive shoulder and down your spine to your you know area.  Luckily I broke free. LOL.  She was a shadow, probably 5'8 and slim figure.  (I told her I was taken so she better back off. j/k)  ;D ;D

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #3865 on: March 26, 2014, 06:38:24 PM »
^^^
I read that story this morning. While I was park in the company's parking lot.. Creepy nonetheless..
I found thet TRU are selling these thing.. Care to play

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAA :D :D :D :D
$20 for a thrill of a life time.  Why not? Who wants in? ;)

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #3866 on: March 26, 2014, 06:39:52 PM »
By: Anonymous

I'd like to share a true story that happened back in the early 90's. It's not scary, and I do apologize in advance and will try to make the story short.

Fresno, California seemed to be an average community for the Hmong community in the early 90's. Every parent had a job, and all kids had school. My cousin's husband was driving home from work on a evening sunset in the mid-Summer. Temperatures were in the high 90'degrees with a clear sky. He was at the intersection waiting patiently for his turn to go. As he began to go, a drunk driver from the left side ran the stop sign at a high speed and directly intersected in the his door (driver door) which killed him instantly.

When my cousin heard the news that her husband was killed in a car accident she cried. He had left a son behind with his unborn child.

During the week of staying up (before the funeral), there was a black crow flying around the apartment and at the school. The crow wouldn't go away. As kids chased the bird to fly off, it will flew back to the front house. I was there to see the crow in person neither was I scared, but the crow was nice.

Then after the funeral service was over and burial, the crow appeared at the graveyard site. The crow would come very close my cousin, but all the elders say its bad luck if the crow touched my cousin, so they scared the crow away.

Since then burial, the crow never came back to the house or school. A shaman looked into it and told my cousin that it was her husband that reincarnated into a black crow. She told the family that she had a dream about her husband told her he would protect her, but there were too many people that kept on pushing and scary him away.

That was pretty much it.

Thanks.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3867 on: March 26, 2014, 06:40:52 PM »
^^^
It was Brandon Lee....

IB THIAB NEEJ

« Reply #3868 on: March 27, 2014, 12:08:44 AM »
Good story WSG. It's been awhile since I've read some good ones.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #3869 on: March 27, 2014, 07:20:39 PM »
Here is a rumor story I heard from people in Milwaukee.

There was a case in Milwaukee where the Hmong girl was murdered by her white boyfriend and her beck was broken.  During or after the funeral, the mother of the decreased had a dream that her daughter told her to love her kids and cherish them.  Kids are from the first Hmong husband.

In 1996 or 97 in the Sacramento Asian projects, there was a swimming pool that people would go swimming all the time.  This was a pool for the project and had life guard and every thing was safe and up to date.  Well my cousin and I went there a couple of times before the Mein boy drowned and we never went there again.  Story goes that after people had left the pool and it was after closing hours.  The boy went for a swim and didn't make it home. The boy was a good swimmer and he swim there all the time, but that time would be his last.  Rumor had it that the boy was pulled by the water spirit and his soul was trapped there.  The mien did some magic stuff and they found that it was a water spirit that had taken his life. 

After that incident, we stopped swimming and move to WI.  Don't know what happen afterward if the pool is still there, but that was scary when it happened.

Advertisements