Advertisement

Author Topic: an Ode to trancEformErs  (Read 768129 times)

kaiyu

Re: an Ode to trancEformErs
« Reply #10200 on: June 03, 2009, 03:57:10 PM »
wow!!! :D that's a lot of downloading..l ol

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bootee

« Reply #10201 on: June 03, 2009, 03:58:08 PM »
wow!!! :D that's a lot of downloading..l ol

when i get a new laptop i will go download each and every single one of them. LOL!!

bootee

« Reply #10202 on: June 03, 2009, 03:59:40 PM »
damn that sucks...i used to have it too, but along the way they disappeared... :'(

yea, i use to have them in my computer at my parents home too but my little brother crashed it after i moved out and of course ..we lost everything too.

tee + music = bad luck

lol

bootee

« Reply #10203 on: June 03, 2009, 04:15:17 PM »
local news in Sacramento on Tiesto last weekend.

Sac Convention Center Packed For World-Famous DJ Reporting
Koula Gianulias SACRAMENTO (CBS13) ― 

Thousands of people lined up around the Convention Center for the Saturday night event.

1 of 1  Related Slideshows Celebrity Mug Shots  Celebrities On Twitter A world-famous DJ made his first appearance in Sacramento on Saturday night, bringing thousands of people from across the state and beyond to downtown, as well as a much-needed boost for the local economy.

George Karpaty, a San Francisco entrepreneur and investor into a new $5 million development on K Street, threw a party at the Sacramento Convention Center and booked DJ Tiesto. An estimated 3,000 clubgoers bought tickets ahead of time for the event, some paying more than $75 for a ticket, and more were buying tickets at the box office Saturday night.

"This is [Tiesto's] first time in Sacramento, and he is the number one DJ in the world," said Trevor Schults of Paragary's Restaurant Group.

Many of those in the crowd were eating at downtown restaurants and staying at local hotels, bringing business to the area during the down economy.

The party was also being used to promote the new downtown developments; images of the proposed new nightlife hotspots were projected onto screens during the event.

Neighboring K Street businesses like Social Nightclub were also advertising during Saturday's event, hoping the crowd will continue clubbing in downtown Sacramento.

"This is the start of what will soon be the K Street entertainment district," Schults said. "We're going to be bringing more world class entertainment down to K Street and Sacramento."

The new businesses on K Street are expected to open later this year around the December holidays.

BIGBALLA

« Reply #10204 on: June 03, 2009, 04:19:24 PM »
oh, its not cut?
nope.....4 hours long

BIGBALLA

« Reply #10205 on: June 03, 2009, 04:20:37 PM »
i used to have every CD he put out....but then i gave them away trying to get new fans

kaiyu

« Reply #10206 on: June 03, 2009, 04:26:10 PM »
haha..my computer crashed too...

yea, i use to have them in my computer at my parents home too but my little brother crashed it after i moved out and of course ..we lost everything too.

tee + music = bad luck

lol

bootee

« Reply #10207 on: June 03, 2009, 04:26:51 PM »
nope.....4 hours long

damn. um, i guess i can cut it myself. lol

i used to have every CD he put out....but then i gave them away trying to get new fans

how come you never gave me any? LOL!!

kaiyu

« Reply #10209 on: June 03, 2009, 04:28:00 PM »
the trance tunes back then was so slow..so i had to edit them and make it faster like today's...haha...and edit the male vocal voices to a female voice..it sounds a lot better..too.. ;D

bootee

« Reply #10210 on: June 03, 2009, 04:28:52 PM »
the trance tunes back then was so slow..so i had to edit them and make it faster like today's...haha...and edit the male vocal voices to a female voice..it sounds a lot better..too.. ;D

i dont' think it was that slow.  ???

kaiyu

« Reply #10211 on: June 03, 2009, 04:32:56 PM »
most were...1998-2001

bootee

« Reply #10212 on: June 03, 2009, 04:38:06 PM »
most were...1998-2001

'99 was when i started to listen to trance a lot. and i dont' think it was slow at all. :)

bootee

« Reply #10213 on: June 03, 2009, 04:41:14 PM »
my first cd ever!! Robert Miles - Dreamland  ;D

kaiyu

« Reply #10214 on: June 03, 2009, 04:56:58 PM »
hmm..i wonder what did u listen..becaus e the tunes i listened were slow..haha.... damn only if i could of saved them....must be earlier than 99..

'99 was when i started to listen to trance a lot. and i dont' think it was slow at all. :)

Advertisements