Advertisement

Author Topic: Adventures with Chloe...  (Read 70109 times)

almostfamous

Re: Adventures with Chloe...
« Reply #255 on: September 11, 2009, 05:45:01 PM »
German Shepard Mixed with Rottweiler! :D :D

Oh lord, thats gonna be a giant dog! no more burglaries for sure now!  8)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

SouthernBelle

« Reply #256 on: September 13, 2009, 09:22:42 PM »
Oh lord, thats gonna be a giant dog! no more burglaries for sure now!  8)

Too bad he's not for me.  I miss my Buddy.   :'( :'( :'( :'(

SouthernBelle

« Reply #257 on: September 17, 2009, 08:23:30 AM »
There are just no words...  Sometimes it's just too late... 

SouthernBelle

« Reply #258 on: September 19, 2009, 07:11:22 PM »
Lovin' Owl City...

...I'd like to make myself believe that planet Earth turns slowly, Its hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, 'Cause everything is never as it seems...

Such a sweet song...

...I watch the night turn light blue,
But it's not the same without you,
Because it takes two to whisper quietly,
The silence isn't so bad,
Till I look at my hands and feel sad,
Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly...

« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 07:39:27 PM by SouthernBelle »

ALPHAFEMALE

« Reply #259 on: September 19, 2009, 07:23:09 PM »
Awww..why didn't you keep Buddy??! He's so cute.

There used to be this basset hound that would just show up at our door  ;D ..I've let him in sometimes to play w/our dog and they were good together. My dog's really playful..w/both ppl and other dogs...I sometimes wish I had another dog to keep her occupied cuz I know she gets lonely but I really don't think I can handle 2 dogs right now.  :P :-[ Especially not while this one is still going through the puppy stage and can drive me crazy sometimes. *sighs* I have this full length mirror and sometime she just lies down and looks at herslef in the mirror for a long time..probably wishing it was another dog. lolol

SouthernBelle

« Reply #260 on: September 19, 2009, 07:47:30 PM »
Awww..why didn't you keep Buddy??! He's so cute.

There used to be this basset hound that would just show up at our door  ;D ..I've let him in sometimes to play w/our dog and they were good together. My dog's really playful..w/both ppl and other dogs...I sometimes wish I had another dog to keep her occupied cuz I know she gets lonely but I really don't think I can handle 2 dogs right now.  :P :-[ Especially not while this one is still going through the puppy stage and can drive me crazy sometimes. *sighs* I have this full length mirror and sometime she just lies down and looks at herslef in the mirror for a long time..probably wishing it was another dog. lolol

I found him for my ex there in GA b/c someone killed his other dog.  When I went to go pick him up, I instantly fell in love so he was really hard to give up.  I cried as they drove away...  I know it's crazy but I get really attached! :D :D  I miss Buddy so much but hopefully I'll be coming down end of month to train & visit him for a weekend.  I just don't have time to train & raise another puppy right now.  It stresses me out on top of everything else I've got going on.  I'm just glad Chloe is pretty good for the most part so if I don't spend as much time with her these days as I should, at least she still listens when I am present.  The ex and I are still good friends but he's just always out of town so I haven't been down that ways in a good while...

ALPHAFEMALE

« Reply #261 on: September 19, 2009, 08:01:54 PM »
I found him for my ex there in GA b/c someone killed his other dog.  When I went to go pick him up, I instantly fell in love so he was really hard to give up.  I cried as they drove away...  I know it's crazy but I get really attached! :D :D  I miss Buddy so much but hopefully I'll be coming down end of month to train & visit him for a weekend.  I just don't have time to train & raise another puppy right now.  It stresses me out on top of everything else I've got going on.  I'm just glad Chloe is pretty good for the most part so if I don't spend as much time with her these days as I should, at least she still listens when I am present.  The ex and I are still good friends but he's just always out of town so I haven't been down that ways in a good while...

Oh no!! Does he know who killed the dog and has he reported it??! How was the dog killed? That is just crazy...who would do something like that?  :-\

Awwww..I'm sure it was hard giving Buddy. I told my s/o that some day, we should foster dogs. He said no because you'll just get very attached to them.  ;D

SouthernBelle

« Reply #262 on: September 20, 2009, 08:37:43 PM »
Oh no!! Does he know who killed the dog and has he reported it??! How was the dog killed? That is just crazy...who would do something like that?  :-\

Awwww..I'm sure it was hard giving Buddy. I told my s/o that some day, we should foster dogs. He said no because you'll just get very attached to them.  ;D

He didn't even report it.  I was so mad!  >:(  He's so stupid sometimes I swear...   He doesn't know who would be that cruel but he guesses it might be some guys that jumped him and his cousin at a club over a month ago. I dunno, too much drama for me but like I told him, he better take great care of Buddy or else I really am bringing him to stay with me and he will be paying for all Buddy's bills while he lives with me! ;D ;D

Oh girl, I would love to foster pets but I would be too attached so that's why I've not volunteered yet.  Like my ex tells me, my heart is too soft for that kind of stuff. ;D ;D

SouthernBelle

« Reply #263 on: September 20, 2009, 08:46:02 PM »
A hmong song for tonight...

"...Thaum twg koj muaj kev nyuaj siab tsis paub qhia leej twg
Thaum twg koj lub kua muag nrog tsis muaj leej twg so
Kuv yuav yog tus nyob nraim koj ib sab so koj lub kua muag
Ua lub chaw koj sawv khov kho mus tag ib txhi
Tsis pub txoj kev hlub poob nqi..."

SouthernBelle

« Reply #264 on: September 23, 2009, 10:39:16 PM »
Found this picture I took of Chloe and Buddy...  It's a priceless moment I think... :smitten:

DeceiversChick

« Reply #265 on: September 24, 2009, 11:03:48 AM »
Buddy is super cute!!!

ALPHAFEMALE

« Reply #266 on: September 27, 2009, 08:11:43 PM »
He didn't even report it.  I was so mad!  >:(  He's so stupid sometimes I swear...   He doesn't know who would be that cruel but he guesses it might be some guys that jumped him and his cousin at a club over a month ago. I dunno, too much drama for me but like I told him, he better take great care of Buddy or else I really am bringing him to stay with me and he will be paying for all Buddy's bills while he lives with me! ;D ;D

Oh girl, I would love to foster pets but I would be too attached so that's why I've not volunteered yet.  Like my ex tells me, my heart is too soft for that kind of stuff. ;D ;D

I would've reported it even if there isn't much that can be done to find the bastards.  >:( I would be so upset if that happened to my dog.   :'( >:( >:( >:(

Do tell him to take good care of Buddy.  Who knows..they might come back.

SouthernBelle

« Reply #267 on: October 21, 2009, 10:17:37 AM »
Seems like Buddy is doing ok although he's been out of town for over a month and have not really trained him.  Buddy's really smart but super destructive - no strong master and I'm afraid of what will happen. I hope to get down to see him and bring him back to train in a few weeks....  We'll see if I have the time.  I'm so busy lately and so damn emotional.  Ugh! I swear the man above works in mysterious ways.  I've always been taught that "Ua neeg zoo yeej yuav tau zoo..."  BUT at what price?  Ua cas zoo li li ntuj rau txim rau yus tas li xwb?  Tsis yog nws sim yus seb yus ua puas tau siab ntev los li cas tiag?  *sighs* :'(  However, moving on I have to tell myself... 

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place..."

Anyways I had a great time in CA - did San Fran and Wine Country.  I could spend weeks in Wine Country!!  SF is not a place I'd live unless I lived on the outskirts of the city even though they do say that SF is a "singles" town but is also filled w/ tourists.  Tourism is it's #1 revenue generator.  Chinatown was pretty huge - the biggest in the US and lemme tell ya, I saw some things that made me just shake my head...  It was a great trip!  I still haven't had a chance to re-size my pictures but one of these days...

Sharing a Halloween comic a friend posted today...  He's so talented!!

SouthernBelle

« Reply #268 on: October 21, 2009, 09:02:18 PM »
Soooooo funny, I picked out my Halloween costume...  You guys ready?  *drum rolls*

A GUITAR!  ;D ;D

DivineTreasure

« Reply #269 on: October 22, 2009, 10:10:00 AM »
Soooooo funny, I picked out my Halloween costume...  You guys ready?  *drum rolls*

A GUITAR!  ;D ;D

Ooohhhh... I like that!  It's so cute!!!! :)

Advertisements