Advertisement

Author Topic: Adventures with Chloe...  (Read 70019 times)

DeceiversChick

Re: Adventures with Chloe...
« Reply #270 on: October 22, 2009, 12:19:47 PM »
I can't wait to see your SF pictures!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

SouthernBelle

« Reply #271 on: October 23, 2009, 10:17:49 AM »
Ooohhhh... I like that!  It's so cute!!!! :)
Thxs!

I can't wait to see your SF pictures!
I've been too lazy to re-size and post!  Got too much on my mind so I've had to go workout instead.  Today's my off day and I'm very sore b/c I've really been pushing it the last 2 days...  Maybe in a bit I'll resize a few just for you. :)

SouthernBelle

« Reply #272 on: October 23, 2009, 04:15:15 PM »
Wine Country/San Fran pictures...  :)

Hil

« Reply #273 on: October 23, 2009, 04:19:47 PM »
you've gotten pretty good at taking pictures.   :)

thanks for sharing.

SouthernBelle

« Reply #274 on: October 26, 2009, 11:20:17 AM »
you've gotten pretty good at taking pictures.   :)

thanks for sharing.

Thank you! :)

SouthernBelle

« Reply #275 on: October 26, 2009, 11:28:42 AM »
What a crazy weekend.  I'm super exhausted! :D :D  Saturday was Gavediggers's Ball and Sunday, went home to help w/ a shaman thingy.  It was great to see friends and family this weekend.

Gravediggers Ball 2009 - BSB as headliner but so disappointing!  They performed two new songs, two old songs and didn't come back for an encore!  Terrible!! :D :D  It was still fun.  A great Michael Jackson tribute band performed and there was a MJ lookalike costume contest and it was fabulous.  Lots of MJ's this year as a result.  Here are a few pics I took, didn't take too many...

Let's not forget Chloe...  just snapped these of Chloe a bit ago...  Not sure if I'll dress her up for Halloween.  :P

SouthernBelle

« Reply #276 on: October 27, 2009, 10:52:15 AM »
Hahaha I'm sure Chloe hates me...  :P

It's a dreary day - kinda depressing but here's what it looked like before the rain came...

I love this re-do of these two songs...

Awwh the good o' classics right? ;)

Thought of the day:  Each of us is responsible for our own actions, problems, or happiness. Blaming makes you powerless because that means YOUR happiness is contingent on the actions and behaviors of others, which you CAN'T control...

« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 10:58:12 AM by SouthernBelle »

DeceiversChick

« Reply #277 on: November 03, 2009, 09:06:32 AM »
Love your SF pictures.... I miss Cali.  :-[

SouthernBelle

« Reply #278 on: November 08, 2009, 08:04:41 PM »
Went on a great hike with Chloe today...  It was a beautiful day in Charlotte - high 70's if not 80!  Totally had to maximize on the day! :)

Hil

« Reply #279 on: November 09, 2009, 10:36:28 AM »
isn't it funny how long a dog's tongue can hang when they're super tired?   ;D  i'm always like "where did all that tongue come from?!"  :P

SouthernBelle

« Reply #280 on: November 09, 2009, 10:52:59 AM »
isn't it funny how long a dog's tongue can hang when they're super tired?   ;D  i'm always like "where did all that tongue come from?!"  :P

I know right?  I swear the first time I saw Chloe's tongue out that long, I was like Is she even ok?  ;D ;D ;D  Incredible I tell ya!  Hahaha!

SouthernBelle

« Reply #281 on: November 15, 2009, 06:17:34 PM »
Panthers pulled it off today and is now 4-5! Wow! ;D ;D  It was a great game and even more exciting because I was at the game! ;D ;D  The last 6 minutes was the best!  It was a sunny hot 77 degrees as I was watching the game so I was hot and baking.  I think I even got a nice winter tan! ;D ;D  I got my #89 Steve Smith jersey - 2 TDs today! Woot woot! :)

Tailgated starting at 11 am - 12:30 pm - Miller Lite, Best Lexiington Pork BBQ, cole slaw, beans, bomb potato salad, and so much more...

SouthernBelle

« Reply #282 on: November 17, 2009, 09:40:46 AM »
Gosh, how do you always end up in the hospital?  In the 8 months I've known you, you've already been 5 times! :-[ 

"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be..." Abe Lincoln

===//===

Song stuck in my head today:

SouthernBelle

« Reply #283 on: November 30, 2009, 11:39:52 AM »
I've never seen Chloe attack any other dogs until yesterday!  It's always been the other dogs that bite/attack her.  Well,  a dog was wandering in our yard when we came home from my parents house and I had her on a leash.  Well I walked her over to say "hi" as the owner of the dog came to get her (she had gotten loose) and all of a sudden that dog barked at Chloe then she barked and latched onto that dog's like cheek area and she would not let go!  OMG, talk about scary a dog fight!  I guess Chloe was protecting her mama and her territory since that dog struck her first.  All I can say is WOW! :D :D

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! :)  I was disappointed one of my brothers didn't show up but whatever.  His loss.  My other siblings and friends that came over had a ton of fun!  I made some yummy sangria and food was delicious!  MMmm...  so much food leftover as always.  I feel like 30 lbs heavier!  Haha!

Went to NC Hmong New Year...  It was the usual.  I'm not really that much into New Years anymore but went to support and wore Hmong clothes for mama. 

SouthernBelle

« Reply #284 on: December 07, 2009, 10:31:17 AM »
Chloe's been really aggressive lately.  I'm not sure what's sparked her current behavior but she seems to be VERY aggressive/protective in her territory and in front of me lately.  I'm perplexed.  I need to take her to the vet either today or tomorrow b/c she seems to have a pink patch right above her chin.  I hope it's nothing major...

I didn't do Xmas cards this year.  Should I?  The time's clicking right? :D :D

So I use to do some paj ntaub and some sewing and I guess I have a lot of free time lately so I started back w/ sewing.  I don't have a machine so I'm going to do it by hand for a bit and see if I can keep up.  I'm still trying to figure out how to make everything fit correctly.  I'm probably going to start making lil' girls Hmong outfits since it's cheaper for me to make for my Nyabs and friends then for them to go and buy but it would be the modern style vs. the ones w/ paj ntaub since I don't have time to do paj ntaub everyday.  Last night I was able to make a lil' hat and started on my one should top that I could wear w/ a nice skirt, a nice pair of dress pants or with my laotion clothes.  I need a gold one for my laotion clothes actually so I need to go pick up some fabric maybe today...  What do you think?

Advertisements