Advertisement

Author Topic: Adventures with Chloe...  (Read 70039 times)

almostfamous

Re: Adventures with Chloe...
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2008, 12:55:49 PM »
 8) 8) 8)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

SouthernBelle

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2008, 07:24:05 PM »
8) 8) 8)

You're so chill! ;)

So Chloe is super hyper and I cannot keep up! OMG, what have I gotten myself into?  I cannot keep her calm when the sun is up! She's only going to get bigger!  Ugh!  :D :D

She's discovered the bed and can jump on it so she hops into it now.  :o

almostfamous

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2008, 09:04:59 PM »
You're so chill! ;)

So Chloe is super hyper and I cannot keep up! OMG, what have I gotten myself into?  I cannot keep her calm when the sun is up! She's only going to get bigger!  Ugh!  :D :D

She's discovered the bed and can jump on it so she hops into it now.  :o

Wow she looks huge now!

Better correct that before it becomes a bad habit, my dog, no furniture, ever!  8)

SouthernBelle

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2008, 10:31:19 PM »
I'm so frickin'  angry and sad!!  Chloe's mother passed (a boxer) and one sister was accidently ran over so the original owner wanted Rocky back and he did it without even telling me!  OMFG!  I think I must've cried buckets tonight...   Am I losing it or what?  I'm so hurt and so sad for Chloe - no play dates with her brother...   :'( :'( :'( :'(

« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 07:55:56 AM by SouthernBelle »

SouthernBelle

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2008, 11:57:10 PM »
Sometimes when it rains, it pours...  :'(

SouthernBelle

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2008, 06:52:15 AM »
“It is our choices . . . that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”   -J.K. Rowling

SouthernBelle

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2008, 04:33:41 PM »
I'm sorry about Chloe's mother and sister's passing. Its okay to cry, if we didn't cry we wouldn't be humans. There will be brighter days.
thanks! :)

Chloe is teething and bleeding...  Is this normal? :D :D  I had to get more chews for her today since she seems to be nawing on everything hard in sight!  Ugh!

I lost my cell phone - hopefully PetSmart will call me soon b/c I'm pretty sure I left it there...  :-X

Camera is broken but sent in so it'll be back soon I hope.  Once it returns, updated pictures will be up.  Chloe is getting growing slowly but surely and gosh at this rate, I'm not sure if she'll reach 50+ lbs!  She seems so small...  22 weeks now and about 30 lbs although very strong!

SouthernBelle

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2008, 11:20:14 AM »
Same day I went to pick up my phone from PetSmart, same day my house was broken into for the 2nd time this year...  Ugh I'm so pissed and upset about it but what can you do?  Damn kids I tell ya!   :-\

On another note, I found Chloe's tooth...  Will have to find a way to post the picture up for you all - it's pretty amazing!  I found it by her raw hides by her bedding in the back room I keep her in.  I was like WTF then awwh, how awesome!!  Hahaha!  I noticed she's got more teeth now so guess she's shedding all her baby teeth...  Awwh my baby's growing up! :)

almostfamous

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2008, 01:14:07 PM »
Same day I went to pick up my phone from PetSmart, same day my house was broken into for the 2nd time this year...  Ugh I'm so pissed and upset about it but what can you do?  Damn kids I tell ya!   :-\

On another note, I found Chloe's tooth...  Will have to find a way to post the picture up for you all - it's pretty amazing!  I found it by her raw hides by her bedding in the back room I keep her in.  I was like WTF then awwh, how awesome!!  Hahaha!  I noticed she's got more teeth now so guess she's shedding all her baby teeth...  Awwh my baby's growing up! :)

Holy crap, that is pretty rare indeed, they usually swallow their baby teeth, it must be a sign of good luck that you found it  8)

Your house got broken into again??? damn kids, hopefully chloe scared them off, was your alarm set on?

SouthernBelle

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2008, 11:44:57 PM »
Holy crap, that is pretty rare indeed, they usually swallow their baby teeth, it must be a sign of good luck that you found it  8)

Your house got broken into again??? damn kids, hopefully chloe scared them off, was your alarm set on?

I hope it means good luck!  I need all the luck I can get! :D :D  And yes alarm was turned on but brother didn't turn on the motion sensor - durrh!  They broke in through my bathroom window which I always keep slightly cracked - it was 10-12 ft PLUS off the ground so I know those kids were determined to get in!  Ugh, I'm so pissed andI freakin' hate all the paperwork!  Did I mention I'm scared shitless and restless?  Ugh!  >:(

I think Chloe realizes that I'm freaked out and has become VERY protective of me.  Anyone she is not familiar with, she barks at now and it's pretty cute and assuring that she's very loyal to me.  I love my sweet girl! 

So I believe dogs DO have dreams now because as I am sitting here typing up e-mails, she's sleeping on the ground next to me and all of a sudden, she's barking as she is asleep.  It's not like regular loud barking noises but instead, it's like under her breath - kinda like people talking in their dreams you know?  :o  She is probably dreaming of running around at the doggie park and chasing after her new found friends!  ;D What do you think?   ???

My camera is still in repair so for now, I just have my camera phone which is pretty crappy but here's a cute updated picture of her from earlier today...

almostfamous

« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2008, 12:04:14 AM »
I hope it means good luck!  I need all the luck I can get! :D :D  And yes alarm was turned on but brother didn't turn on the motion sensor - durrh!  They broke in through my bathroom window which I always keep slightly cracked - it was 10-12 ft PLUS off the ground so I know those kids were determined to get in!  Ugh, I'm so pissed andI freakin' hate all the paperwork!  Did I mention I'm scared shitless and restless?  Ugh!  >:(

I think Chloe realizes that I'm freaked out and has become VERY protective of me.  Anyone she is not familiar with, she barks at now and it's pretty cute and assuring that she's very loyal to me.  I love my sweet girl! 

So I believe dogs DO have dreams now because as I am sitting here typing up e-mails, she's sleeping on the ground next to me and all of a sudden, she's barking as she is asleep.  It's not like regular loud barking noises but instead, it's like under her breath - kinda like people talking in their dreams you know?  :o  She is probably dreaming of running around at the doggie park and chasing after her new found friends!  ;D What do you think?   ???

My camera is still in repair so for now, I just have my camera phone which is pretty crappy but here's a cute updated picture of her from earlier today...

Oh that brother of yours, you need to remind what happens when he forgets to do shiet he's supposed to do!  >:(  Maybe you should get a big guard dog, say like a doberman (they look mean as hell but are true sweeties).

Dogs definitely dream, its kind of cute  ;D and since you're camera is fixed, can i get my GIRLs pictures  ;D

SouthernBelle

« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2008, 09:49:06 AM »
Oh that brother of yours, you need to remind what happens when he forgets to do shiet he's supposed to do!  >:(  Maybe you should get a big guard dog, say like a doberman (they look mean as hell but are true sweeties).

Dogs definitely dream, its kind of cute  ;D and since you're camera is fixed, can i get my GIRLs pictures  ;D

The doberman are super cute!  I saw a regular sized one and a minature one yesterday at the dog park.  Super sweet I agree!  Chloe seems to like dogs her size only but yesterday she had a BLAST with her new found friends!  She's starting to enjoy dog parks so I'm excited about it so she can go exert some of that energy she's got BUT I really hate how dirty she gets and it's gross because the bigger dogs slober all over!  Ugh, I have to clean her before I can bring her inside!  :)

Lately it's been chilly and because Chloe is still a puppy I've been bringing her in - she can't seem to take the cold yet b/c she'll whine and whine.  I'm gonna go get her a sweater and put her back outside so she's use to it...

And yes it's cute when they dream...  I thought it was super cute when she was barking in her dream!  Haha! ;D

BTW pics are sent! ;)  Here's a sample! ;D ;D

« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 12:22:25 PM by SouthernBelle »

SouthernBelle

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2008, 10:21:19 PM »
The vet says there are 35 reasons why my puppy could've been vomiting so he just gave me some pills for vomiting and no antibiotics. I think my puppy has a cold but the doc says her temp is normal at 102 degrees and nothing else seems abnormal.  I'm so worried about her since it's been cold lately and all of a sudden she just vomited twice and was whining last night.  Poor thing can't talk to me so I have no idea how to help her. I just need to get her a sweater tomorrow and hope that'll warm her up.  :D :D :D

almostfamous

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2008, 10:24:05 PM »
The doberman are super cute!  I saw a regular sized one and a minature one yesterday at the dog park.  Super sweet I agree!  Chloe seems to like dogs her size only but yesterday she had a BLAST with her new found friends!  She's starting to enjoy dog parks so I'm excited about it so she can go exert some of that energy she's got BUT I really hate how dirty she gets and it's gross because the bigger dogs slober all over!  Ugh, I have to clean her before I can bring her inside!  :)

Lately it's been chilly and because Chloe is still a puppy I've been bringing her in - she can't seem to take the cold yet b/c she'll whine and whine.  I'm gonna go get her a sweater and put her back outside so she's use to it...

And yes it's cute when they dream...  I thought it was super cute when she was barking in her dream!  Haha! ;D

BTW pics are sent! ;)  Here's a sample! ;D ;D

who are the hot chicks?  ;D

a funny story the other day, my roommate and i went to chipotle and got some burritos.  I was in the kitchen and  the roommate decided he was going to go eat and watch tv, he comes back into the kitchen to get some soda and goes back into the living room, I hear a scream  ;D ;D ;D ;D :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Paisley eat his burrito!!!!!!!!!!! :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

FYI my email inbox is still empty  ::)

SouthernBelle

« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2008, 10:27:07 PM »
who are the hot chicks?  ;D

a funny story the other day, my roommate and i went to chipotle and got some burritos.  I was in the kitchen and  the roommate decided he was going to go eat and watch tv, he comes back into the kitchen to get some soda and goes back into the living room, I hear a scream  ;D ;D ;D ;D :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Paisley eat his burrito!!!!!!!!!!! :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

FYI my email inbox is still empty  ::)
You mean Paisley ATE his burrito!  ROFL!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:   That's awesome...

The hot chicks?  Well I'll have to introduce you to them soon! ;)

Did you check your junk mail?  I sent it from my gmail account so it might've gone to your junk?  It's a zipped file and was sent on Sept. 24!!!

Advertisements