Advertisement

Author Topic: What college/university/technical school did you attend?  (Read 49850 times)

THE DIVINE CONDOR

Re: What college/university/technical school did you attend?
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2009, 11:51:00 PM »
How can you called yourself a LMFT when you haven't even graduated and done at least 2 year of intern or hours and passed your MFT license?  Are you sure you want to deal with counseling?  I don't think I would want to listen to other people problems even though issues such as between couple, kids, etc. are everyday normal businesses.

Geez, where did he call himself an LMFT?

::)

As far as his motivation goes, you're not him; he has his own reasons as to why he wants to pursue these studies.  Just because you've had a bad experience or have heard of some other person's horrible experience (hearsay), doesn't mean that it's going to turn out that way for him.  People just don't jump into post-graduate studies like mindless zombies; they have goals set and have already done the research to begin with. 

So, who are you to call him out like that?     

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

treasurer

« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2009, 11:48:14 AM »
PLNU(Point Loma) '05: BSN

Tunes

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2009, 10:12:16 PM »

As far as his motivation goes, you're not him; he has his own reasons as to why he wants to pursue these studies.  Just because you've had a bad experience or have heard of some other person's horrible experience (hearsay), doesn't mean that it's going to turn out that way for him.  People just don't jump into post-graduate studies like mindless zombies; they have goals set and have already done the research to begin with.  

No harm done. No worries. Thanks for the thought though. To answer her question though I am sure that's what I want to do. It's not the point of listening to people's issues or problems, but the fact that you can make a positive impact in someone's life no matter how minute. I've known that this has been my calling for awhile. That's why I'm currently working as an administrative supervisor in a mental health clinic. Whatever it takes to be around the environment.

Cua

« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2009, 01:14:42 PM »
U of MN - Undergrad
Hamline University - Grad, MBA

Offline Ron Burgundy

• Sr. Poster
  • Handsome Man's Club Applicant
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2009, 12:22:44 AM »
SJU - MN
UST - MN
U of MN - TC

6 years for a stinkin BS. :'(

bhergh

« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2009, 08:49:02 PM »
I wish i got into UM at TC but i didnt so im stuck out here in the middle of no where, should have stayed in cali though its nice over their, Michigan Wolverines suck cuz of Tate Forcier, it was nice playing against him in hs though

thewchieng

« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2009, 08:07:07 PM »
Cal State Fullerton - BS Computer Engineer

andromeda

« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2009, 12:17:04 AM »
CSU-Sacramento.

Currently debating whether to go to law school or pursue an MBA (hopefully at Davis or Berkeley). 

Sifu

« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2009, 01:23:12 PM »
Went to the UofMN (BIG 10?  More like BIG mistake) for 3 years.  Got the runaround...  Left and went to Ai MN.  Not as good as I imagined but college is always what you put in and take out.  Got my BS in Media Arts and Animation, worked for a small studio and do freelance work but I'm leaving that.  I am currently going to Dunwoody in Murderapolis for an AA in Mechanical Engineering.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2009, 01:15:39 AM »

As far as his motivation goes, you're not him; he has his own reasons as to why he wants to pursue these studies.  Just because you've had a bad experience or have heard of some other person's horrible experience (hearsay), doesn't mean that it's going to turn out that way for him.  People just don't jump into post-graduate studies like mindless zombies; they have goals set and have already done the research to begin with. 

Sorry, my response was just type too fast and I didn't read it correctly.  Now, that I reread it over again......... he/she is actually going for his/her Master in MFT (Marriage and Family Therapy). 

Vitamin D

« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2009, 04:23:29 PM »
F U Brown College F U!
now I'm justa broke as a joke hmigga attending FVTC  :-[

Vitamin D

« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2009, 04:24:37 PM »
Fat Vocational Training Center

lovezone

« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2010, 03:19:22 AM »
University of Georgia!

kabvang

« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2010, 11:46:07 PM »
humm...getting ready to become a college freshman at the university of pacific in california!
:D

bhergh

« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2010, 01:12:34 AM »
humm...getting ready to become a college freshman at the university of pacific in california!
:D
wat for?

Advertisements